Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks (2074 Views)

Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks / Finally My Stories Are Now On Okadabooks.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks by Fantasyisland(f): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Have you ever wanted to read the complete story? Good news, The Unloved Wife (best Writer for the Month of February 2015) is now on Okadabooks.

If you've read the book and you'd like your friends to read about it, tell them and don't forget to rate. Here is the link:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10082

I am currently working on my other books so they will be going up soon. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks by stuff46(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
cool Good to hear so.
Re: The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks by Fantasyisland(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
stuff46:
cool Good to hear so.

Thanks bro...
Re: The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks by hottadiva(f): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: The Unloved Wife Now On Okadabooks by olusegunbob: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Great job.
I read all ur stories so far on nairaland.com and they ve been impressive.. great job...
Well done..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Die! Oh Baby, Die!!- Akíntayo Akínjídé / Diary Of A Nigerian University Guy By Samuel Oshikoya / The Wrong Turn... A short story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.