Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Optometrist,please Reply - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Optometrist,please Reply (369 Views)

(PLEASE REPLY) What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry After School / FUTO VC Gave A Student A Funny Reply On Twitter (Photo) / Parent's Reply To A Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Optometrist,please Reply by ThatIgboBoy: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
i have a kid bro in futo who just graduated amd is having his project defense tomorrow. He is an optometrist. He called yesterday demanding an exorbitant sum of money.
He said they have to pay 50k for their induction in november and 35k for their certificate. I felt it was much. After combing my phone book,i saw the number of an optometrist who finished service early this year and is practising. I asked him bout this and he said they paid 35k in 2013 and it covers both induction and certificate and that the fee was applicable nationwide then. I told him the amount ma lil bro said and he was shocked. He said even if it has increased,it cant skyrocket to such an amount. So please,any optometrist in the house should please tell me the fee. I know say i suppose add something on top for ma bro na.
Futo boiz,i dey see una oo. Make una come confess

(1) (Reply)

Osustech Putme 2015/2016 Advert Is Out / Nigerian Students' Forum / Like And Share This To Help The Life Of Others,this Is A Life Time Opportinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.