Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC (37359 Views)

Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage / N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by mightyhaze: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lol ... We all know the tribe that made kidnapping a serious business just like baby factory or pirated cds ... It's only natural to suspect the obvious thief that always steals meat in the pot whenever meat disappeared in the pot again ... Suspecting igbos in the kidnapping is only natural .. grin
hmmm? Dat or fear of fulani? I bet ur d only pasn on ds planet dat bliv ds trash u wrote.bladdy cowards grin
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is a Nlc factional president speaking.The other faction will debunk wabba's claim tomorrow.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by awa(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=ThisMeansWAR post=38700437]lol ... We all know the tribe that made kidnapping a serious business just like baby factory or pirated cds ... It's only natural to suspect the obvious thief that always steals meat in the pot whenever meat disappeared in the pot again ... Suspecting igbos in the kidnapping is only natural .. grin[/quotel]

Hey, come constructively in your opinions and stop referring to the Whole Igbo ethnic group in such a derogatory way. All the crimes you mentioned are not prerogative of Igbos. Your village and not just your tribe is committing same if not more than that. I don't think any tribe in Nigeria can claim that holy chants to me.

Individuals are our problems in Nigeria not tribes though individuals form the tribes.

Just park well and be constructive....
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ThisMeansWAR: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
mightyhaze:
hmmm? Dat or fear of fulani? I bet ur d only pasn on ds planet dat blivs ds trash u wrote.bladdy cowards grin
actually, only a smart person will understand my post not some dumb igbos ..

If there is a bomb blast in Lagos today, the first prime suspect would be hausa/boko haram .. It might later be someone or something else ...
If someone blows pipeline today, the first suspect would be naija deltans
If someone kidnapped or eat human flesh today, the first suspect would be igbos ... It's only natural ..
But then, I don't expect a dumb igbo man wih flat brain to understand that simple logic grin

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ThisMeansWAR: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=awa post=38700846][/quote]blah blah blah ..hypocrite ... Why not tell that to the person I'm quoting too..
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Yorobastard(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
IbnIslam:
all I see are hypocrites on these thread. It was easy for all to accept that Fulani herdsmen now kidnap people when we all know that their mode of operation has Neva involved kidnaping. But now u find it hard to believe that the militants can aswel carry out bombings too.. The truth of the matter is that some groups are now hiding under Boko haram to do evil things. And trust me the dieing Boko haram wil gladly take such credit.

Wait... I see Islam in your moniker...you forgot there is a difference between bombing and suicide bombing...now check between Bokoharam and Niger Delta Militants... Which has carried out 99% of the two bombings angry cheesy
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by breakeven: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
NLC should go and put their house in order instead of taking over police duty.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Goddaughter: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
NLC so militants were d people that have been drawing bombs in Nyanya since how many times. Wait do you know that you are a big fool? Confusionist. Idiots. Just check yourself very well, are you not the one that arrange last bomb in Abuja? Idiots

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by mightyhaze: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

If there is a bomb blast in Lagos today, the first prime suspect would be hausa/boko haram .. It might later be someone or something else ...
If someone kidnapped or eat human flesh today, the first suspect would be igbos ... It's only natural ..
But then, I don't expect a dumb igbo man wih flat brain to understand that simple logic grin
rantings of a cowardly yoruba scum.u can tell dese 2 ur ffellow dummies.evn afta ur leader falae told u d identity of his abductors were u ppl still not bleatin all ova d place...cursin d man 4 darin 2 mention ur slave masters? If dat isnot cowardice,den I need a whole new definition for d term

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by awa(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

You are not as intelligent as your brain might be telling you. Making constructive contributions here might fetch you some points rather than showcasing your tribalistic bigotry

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by webshopng1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
rEALLY?

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by 1983sep: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
With this talk,the world should know that wabba is APC puppet n a foolish Hausa man, when did became buhari n APC spokesman,GEJ is no more there the idiot can accuse is fellow Hausa brother,but accusing innocent millitant
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Jabioro: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Excess of goro and Doro webo.Akika!!!
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
He might be right thou or do you think he just wake from the moon to talk this. The only thing is he doesn't have real facts but speculations. There is the possibly that the militant might be next set boko boys you can't tell. Whoever thought boko boys would use female hi jab for bombing. It is a call to action for everyone
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by chax100(f): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ayuba Wabba is a perpetual fooool.

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by mightyhaze: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=awa post=38700846][/quote]dat goat u quoted will always be a goat,no matter how u try 2 educate him. Imagine sayin igbos r known 4 ritualism/cannibalism in nigeria!wher soka forest dey. Wot an irony grin
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by tinktanker: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dmano:
These man call Wabba is he on something? If true can somebody tells me what is he on
glue
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by tinktanker: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
mightyhaze:
dat goat u quoted will always be a goat,no matter how u try 2 educate him. Imagine sayin igbos r known 4 ritualism/cannibalism in nigeria!wher soka for... est dey. Wot an irony grin
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by opineflu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dis NLC guy drink sour kunu...pure boko haram style of killing Idiat say na niger delta....
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by listica(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
2rutalk1:
One Boko Haram Sponsor detected.
hahahahahaha, seconded
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Valhampo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hausas and fulanis are fools

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by listica(m): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
d33types:

Good..thats 2 out of?

Originally ,when you mentiom Niger Delta you mean delta,edo,cross river,akwa ibom,rivers,bayelsa states..

That was before the addition of abia and co..and was sorely because of small oil discovery.hence,they are only called that cos of their proximity to oil and to the original Niger delta ..it's a political term..

strictly speaking they're not part of Niger Delta..
You see deceit?now when oil is involved you forget you have nothing in common with the bini and urhobo people..
And since when did militants have bases in abia and imo states?
Just think
Bro before the war,delta and ph were known as Ibos,go and research before u write
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ruggedtimi(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
so dumb...militants re not stupid to be sucide bombers. Dey target facilities and not even miliatary men unless they encounter dem enroute to there mission
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by emenezer(m): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
This NLC of a man,shud go and sit down and face his duty. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack already, and this is the same sect, BH claimed allegiance to, 2years ago.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by criuze(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
But these blasts on the National Days.

...... just thinking the level of frustrations in the country .

And the new government just busy beating up bushes.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Alezy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
merry02:
This is unfortunate! Wabba is a foolish man!
I concur
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by abiowoblow: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Must this man talk abt dis, well everybody is trying to be noticed. Yeye people
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ebuka440: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
The NLC President is a goat and a foolish man. Does he think that the militants will do such a thing. Please, it must be boko haram responsible or even the nlc President. Idiot
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by d33types: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
listica:
Bro before the war,delta and ph were known as Ibos,go and research before u write

Thanks for the reminder...it was bendel before the war and the majority tribe was edo(bini/esan/etsako) urhobo,ijaw and never called igbos.the delta igbos hate to be called igbo..

CuckoldMaster:

See this yoruba man.
Thanks..I am from delta sir.. proper oshare

My point is,, one dude was trying to bring biafra into the matter.. And my stand remains that the proper biafrans aren't Niger Delta militants

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by luvprince4real(m): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
This man must be high of a local weed. I'd.iot
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by macaranta(m): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is a dangerous statement
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Okanokan(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
I want to believe that Mr Wabba the factional NLC was quoted out of context, but if he did make such statement, then it was done for the sole purpose of trying to earn the trust Mr President towards the furtherance of his ambition to be substantive President of NLC. If Mr wabba know President Buhari the he made a huge mistake.

NLC 2-day Nationwide Protest (photos) / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) / FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism