Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC (37356 Views)

Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage / N'delta Militants Might Return To The Creeks, Clark Warns Buhari / Buhari Distressed About Abuja Blasts (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Okanokan(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
I want to believe that Mr Wabba the factional NLC was quoted out of context, but if he did make such statement, then it was done for the sole purpose of trying to earn the trust Mr President towards the furtherance of his ambition to be substantive President of NLC. If Mr wabba know President Buhari, then he made a huge mistake.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by AkwaIbomrep1: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
salterswan:
http://www.post-nigeria.com/shock-abuja-blasts-niger-delta-militants-responsible-nlc/

http://leadership.ng/news/465218/abuja-bombings-niger-delta-militants-should-also-be-investigated-nlc
this hausa ppl. Sef.....militants in the south are believed to be christians while boko haram are purely muslims as such u can't compare the worst christian man with the best muslim man when it comes to terrorism,no christian in as much as u have that christian blood run through ur vein can kill an innocent ppl for nothing but a muslim man is ready to kill whether for good or bad.....mtwwwwwww ..but wait Oo who is fooling who in this country ?.....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Fremlin: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
ahaz:
my brother i think fura should be baned in nija both officially or otherwise.

gbam!!
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ThisMeansWAR: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
mightyhaze:
rantings of a cowardly yoruba scum.u can tell dese 2 ur ffellow dummies.evn afta ur leader falae told u d identity of his abductors were u ppl still not bleatin all ova d place...cursin d man 4 darin 2 mention ur slave masters? If dat isnot cowardice,den I need a whole new definition for d term
what crap is thid mumu talking about .. ? grin oh shit, I have been talking to a dummy ... Typical dumb biafran angry grin

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ThisMeansWAR: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
awa:

You are not as intelligent as your brain might be telling you. Making constructive contributions here might fetch you some points rather than showcasing your tribalistic bigotry
blah blah ... And this your post is the most intelligent thing your mustard seed brain could come up with ..? grin grin shhhhiiiiittt .. Dumb buafrans

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
they rope demselves in ... Even this post is about naija delta millitant yet that dude is shout Biafra ... Wetin concern naija delta with Biafra ?
the real Niger Deltans, Akwa ibom, Cross river,Bayelsa ,Rivers,Delta states are proudly Biafrans, I'm sure u are from edo or ondo that's why u debunk BI AFRA but be warned...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Akpan107:
You even have time responding to those that are not from niger deltan. they are busy taking panadol for another mans headache. Nigeria is not one and they all knew that, so why none niger deltan Yoruba man is busy killing himself for us... during the biafran war, an ibibio man was the second in command to Ojukwu, by name mr. efiong from calabar, i dont know if you are good in history.

our culture, religion and way of life is the same witg the igbos, so why is anyone troubling him or herself concerning this issues?
u are a great Akwa ibomite, Abasi udiong...niger deltans and the s/east are one we love ourselves, yoruba or hausa man can't put confusion again in our midst...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom''

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by naijatruth: 12:30am On Oct 06, 2015
This is one of the product of the NORTHERN "COMPETENCY" who parade themselves as leaders. Seecking avenues to cover their SHAME due to their destructive criticism against GEJ just to grab power. Now, they lack the political will to provide to Nigerians what they criticized GEJ for.

Shameless HYPOCRITES.
salterswan:
http://www.post-nigeria.com/shock-abuja-blasts-niger-delta-militants-responsible-nlc/

http://leadership.ng/news/465218/abuja-bombings-niger-delta-militants-should-also-be-investigated-nlc
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Skybee1(m): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Useless islamic gay,bfo it waz gudluck now its militant,thunder go fire u.iwang.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Rexyl(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2015
the north should take the bull by the horn, address boko haram problem which they caused for selfish interests instead of creating more confusion and unacceptable diversion of attention.

the north has been finding a way to hold any other zone and ppl responsible for their woes. Doing that can't help them stop boko haram who are now very angry over what they have regarded as disloyalty of their brethren.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by hollowpot15684(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2015
There are only two criminals in dis country... Boko boys and Niger delta men.
If its not one then it is another.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by PecE2Make: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Thus is the problem of Nigeria. Militants are sleeping. they are looking for their trouble. If they start, boko haram will be learning work were they are
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by mightyhaze: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
what crap is thid mumu talking about .. ? grin oh shit, I have been talking to a dummy ... Typical dumb biafran angry grin
hahaha! Typical yoruba coward.so u aint got anymore steam,resortin 2 full time insult as a way out. Well,let me leav u. So u don't end ur miserable life in d traditional way (otapiapia). But desist 4m spewin thrash here next time.I may not let u off easily nxt time.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2015
dialfa:
These yorroba people are a disgrace to mankind
Shut up/ sharap! We are talking about a crazy NLC chairman and you're mentioning Yoruba, even when the man is not even Yoruba.

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ThisMeansWAR: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2015
mightyhaze:
hahaha! Typical yoruba coward.so u aint got anymore steam,resortin 2 full time insult as a way out. Well,let me leav u. So u don't end ur miserable life in d traditional way (otapiapia). But desist 4m spewin thrash here next time.I may not let u off easily nxt time.
lmao ... Talking to you is more or less talking to a wall..you expect me to continu? Freaking no. I need a akpu flat head with brain that will stoop to my level which is very rare by the way. Not some brainless nutjob like you ... Move a long wall. Igbos are brainless grin

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 7:41am On Oct 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
Igbos are brainless grin
Respect yourself!
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by mightyhaze: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao ... Talking to you is more or less talking to a wall..you expect me to continu? Freaking no. I need a akpu flat head with brain that will stoop to my level which is very rare by the way. Not some brainless nutjob like you ... Move a long wall. Igbos are brainless grin
stoop 2 ur level eh? Sorry I can't stoop 2 ur cowardly ewedu level. I wrestle colossi.anywayz goodluck in ur search 4 dwarfs ur size.bye
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:

The guy described you perfectly. Everyone now knows how you guys are. Cowards. A million times cowards. Go and hide in your hold and take the otapiapia as prescribed above.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Hakeem3(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2015
ricsman:
don't think so! the militant don't operate this way moreover they don't target human like that.

Do not tink because some irrationals like u are hitting like on ur post means ur post is rational.. All the bomb attacks that has been carried out by both boko haram nd it niger delta counterpart has caused major damages to humanity so wherever u got that shit u just pooed out frm dat militants don't target human u ad better take it back.. Bfor amadiokha will tear ur mouth apart .!
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by ThisMeansWAR: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

The guy described you perfectly. Everyone now knows how you guys are. Cowards. A million times cowards. Go and hide in your hold and take the otapiapia as prescribed above.
gimme one igbo man that has ever done anything heroic in Nigeria ... I can name 10 in Yoruba land ... Even the nigger that predicted Abuja bomb blast didn't wait for dss to put arrest warrant on him before the coward ran like a pussyy ... Shittttttt.. Igbo are fuvking coward and scum of D earth cheesy

Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Rotimi47: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
gimme one igbo man that has ever done anything heroic in Nigeria ... I can name 10 in Yoruba land ... Even the nigger that predicted Abuja bomb blast didn't wait for dss to put arrest warrant on him before the coward ran like a pussyy ... Shittttttt.. Igbo are fuvking coward and scum of D earth cheesy
You can say that all over again. grin
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Iamvictor(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2015
I believe the full meaning of NLC is Nigeria Labour Congress and not Nigeria Military or Nigeria police
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by free13: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Speechless..... lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by omolami: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Big Fool
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by MyMentor: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2015
He wants to divert attention.
Hv'nt he heard ISIS/B.H claimd responsibity, or is war against dem also war against d North?
Den, u wnt war on South also.
God win!
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Skybee1(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Orjioorji:
Hausa man is an idiot who reason true his anus, Durin maman ka shege, not only Niger delter na delta Niger. that was how boko haram throw bomb in borno but the dullard went to attack Akwa ibom.

Vry lousy fura maga tryin to fom impt.rubbish.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by jpphilips(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
ricsman:
don't think so! the militant don't operate this way moreover they don't target human like that.
some niggers don't like what I said..... pipeline vandalism isn't the same with suicide bombing

I hate insult and those that insult others

Militants dont target humans? are you sure about that? You need to trace the history of Kidnapping in Nigeria
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yorobastard:

Wait... I see Islam in your moniker...you forgot there is a difference between bombing and suicide bombing...now check between Bokoharam and Niger Delta Militants... Which has carried out 99% of the two bombings angry cheesy
I know u hate Islam but dats ur discretion as it is with my moniker as to ur assertion, not much sense in it.
Re: Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
mightyhaze:
bombings n senseless killings r exclusive preserves of ur ppl! Stop dat trash!
yeah just like Henry okah and his broda did. Just another one of them

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Durojaiye Ogunsanya: Tinubu Was My Classmate At Chicago University | We Mocked H