Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! (13884 Views)

Longrich Business Opportunity / Longrich Business 3yrs Anniversary / Nigerian Emails Shop Available For Your Business(PROMO PRICE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
GOOD NEWS!

Do you know that you can now become a part-owner of LONGRICH global manufacturing company with just
#8,000? Yes! Eight thousand naira. All you need do
is make a purchase of the unique starter pack that
contains your daily need: 2 body cream, 2 mosquito
repellent, 1 toothpaste and, 1 hand cream.

This is the deal;
get 10 people to buy the 8k pack as well. Longrich
pays you a Christmas bonus on your first
generation which is 2500each (x10 people =25k)

On your 2nd Generation (those brought in by your
1st generation) you get 600 naira each (x100=60k)
(Payment is weekly)

You can do an upgrade within from your earnings
within 8weeks which allows you earn a total of
1,285,000 million by your 3rd generation which is
more than enough for your xmas celebration.

You also have a space of 8 weeks to make up your point Value (PV) to 110 to enable you enjoy your #1,285,000 by christmas. Let's go, it's Jingle Bells All the way

BENEFITS OF LONGRICH
1. Maximum of 3 legs
2. No time frame (no pressure)
3.No compulsory monthly purchases (target)
4. Weekly bonus payment {green Thursday}
5. Grow at your own pace
6.Unlimited accumulation of bonus points
7. Leadership easily achieved.

PROMOS
Apart from bonuses paid directly into ur account
every week based on your team's volume

TRAVELS: The coy organises minimum of three 'all
expense paid' international trips annually for
qualifying distributors, in 2014, we had trips to
Malaysia (FEB), USA (AUG) and China (DEC). In
2015 There will be trips to Europe (France,
Germany,Switzer land, Italy), Dubai, Ghana, USA,
China.

CAR: There is yearly Car promos,Longrich has
awarded over 100 brand new cars within its first 2
years!

HOUSE: 25Million house money is awarded from
Star Director level

For more info: call/whatsaap Isaiah Umana 08109986250

1 Like

Re: Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! by kachiyy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
please how much is the sliver and is there any seminar holding in amuwo odofin area
Re: Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! by Nebsochi: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
kachiyy:
please how much is the sliver and is there any seminar holding in amuwo odofin area
There is no particular amount for silver. What takes you to silver level is the amount of PV(Purchase Value) which you come in with. For silver, it is 240PV. So getting products at 240PV gets you to silver level. Trust me Longrich Business is good business. Why? Because you are turning your household needs to a profit generating system. You use toothpastes, creams, shampoo, sanitary napkins, soap etc. All these you buy in exchange for nothing but Longrich(a global manufacturing company) tells you to buy from her just once! for you to earn weekly. Where is Amuwo Odofin? I would love to give you some of Longrich products so you can use and see how much quality Longrich gives. By the way, LONGRICH 3rd year anniversary is holding on october 17, you are invited.
Re: Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! by kachiyy(f): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2015
festac
Re: Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! by Nebsochi: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ok I stay at somolu but the anniversary will be holding at IKEJA GRA. You can call me.
Re: Longrich Business PROMO!!! PROMO!!! PROMO!!! by Vicotu2009: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
For those interested in Longrich in Kaduna, Abuja and neighbouring state, call me to get registered and for further information. I presume you must have heard about its benefits. 0703 367 9990

(1) (Reply)

Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.