Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum (14393 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by tolexy007(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sunnycliff:
OP, your opinion is not necessary, PMB has taken his decision. Your advice and logic is OYO for you . Stop Wailing
wailing? Its an objective opinion! Aren't you tired of seeing innocent Nigerians lose their lives? Misplaced priority, wait till one of your own falls victim.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by AkwaIbomrep1: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
When Buhari gave the famous speech at eagle square that military command center will be moved to battle area everyone clapped for a general and commander in chief ready to lead his army.
Yes! We need a general to quash boko haram according to APC propaganda, and yes! We got THE GENERAL.

(1). Has general Buhari been to the command center since he moved them their? Or he simply sent a civilian Osinbajo with no "military experience" like Jonathan?.

(2). Has general Buhari visited any of the explosion sites like the "weak" Jonathan did?.

(3). Has there not been more bombings in 3 months under the general than it was in 3 years under "the civilian" Jonathan?

(4). They say Jonathan celebrated independence day inside Aso rock because of fear of boko haram, now the GENERAL who made gallant statement at eagle square and ordered the military chiefs to defeat boko haram in 3 months hide himself and the legion of guards in same Aso rock this year as boko haram were relentlessly bombarded Abuja.

(5). How come there is this criminal silence on the almost daily killings and raiding and bombings going on in the north by both boko haram and Fulani cowboys killing and destroying towns and villages and even adding kidnapping now (ask Pa Olu Falae) despite us having a general as president?, oh! I get it, if the people know and are adequately informed about the cases, then it will deflate the "we have conquered boko haram" lies.

(6). THE REAL DANGER IS NO LONGER IN THE ATTACKS BUT IN THE DELIBERATE CONCEALING OF TRUTH ABOUT THE ATTACKS JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE WAR IS OVER.

(7). They keep showing us how many boko haram fuel depot and foodstuffs they discovered all over the place and YET no discovery of the CHIBOUK GIRLS upon whose (abduction??) they based one of their strongest propaganda against Jonathan.

(cool. Bombs does not discriminate, it doesn't know if you are APC, PDP, APGA or of any political party or religious background, so it is something that must be roundly condemned by all well meaning Nigerian, BUT WHEN POLITICIANS USE A BAD SITUATION LIKE THE BOKO HARAM THING AS PROPAGANDA TO WIN ELECTION ONLY FOR THEM TO START LOOKING FOR EXCUSES FOR FAILING TO STOP IT, THEN WE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY WORRIED FOR OUR DEAR NATION.
If Buhari has anything "GENERAL" in him, let him take the Defence ministry (that is where Nigeria need him now)and not the petroleum ministry.

We shall continue to pray that God expose those behind the killing of innocent Nigerians.
LET BUHARI TAKE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AS "THE GENERAL" HE IS, THEN WE CAN TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.
apc wayo people, pls steer clear from Akwa ibom, in other news...invest in Akwa ibom ''

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by chino11(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
But why must it be Minister of Petroleum? Why not Minister of Power and Steel or Minister of Agriculture?

It has always been about oil and consolidation of oil blocks for the Northerners and by the Northerners.

Unfortunately dunces like Amaechi were used in getting the Fulani herdsmen back into power.

In the near future Niger Deltans who helped these herdsmen to power will live to regret every of their steps..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by chocolateme(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
wait till one of your own falls victim, unfortunately U will find answers.
its just a question that requires a simple logical explanation why it would change the system without any sarcasm and insult. What is wrong with deliberating over an issue? Na waoo.. If you know the answer to the question, you answer if not you hold your peace after all this thread is something that can easily pass for a TV talk show with questions being thrown from the public. Gosh what is wrong with our youths of nowadays? Anyway I didn't type in your moniker in the first place. You are free to quote me.
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by benmike2358: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by chrisxxx(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
During the campaign I had wanted him to allow Jonathan to be returned for him (Buhari) to be appointed EFCC's chairman.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
What will it change?
Don't mind the wailing wailer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
number 3 on the list is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
I laugh at Buhari. It's all about Oil Bloc license and oyel money!
chino11:
But why must it be Minister of Petroleum? Why not Minister of Power and Steel or Minister of Agriculture?

It has always been about oil and oil blocks. Unfortunately dunces like Amaechi were used in getting the Fulani herdsmen back into power.

In the near future Niger Deltans who helped these herdsmen to power will live to regret every of their steps..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
its just a question that require logical explanation without sarcasm and insult. What is wrong with deliberating over an issue? Na waoo.. If you know the answer to the question, you answer if not you hold your peace after all this thread is something that can easily pass for a TV talk show with questions being thrown from the public. Gosh what is wrong with our youths of nowadays? Anyway I didn't type in your moniker in the first place. You are free to quote me.
my reserved apology, never meant to be rude but we need to see real actions not propaganda against the animals that threatens our lives. Incessant bombings aren't doing us any good.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
What you people don't know is that Oil is the cause of these BH terrorism. Forget what they tell you, the Chad basin and the oil in it is the focus here
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by robosky02(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=18pt]MINISTER FOR AGRIC WILL BE BETTER [/size]

The man personaly loves agriculture and that sector needs urgent attention.

i concur
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by WailingWailer00(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist, a tribal bigot, an ethnic jingoism expert, a senile dullard

I pity for my dear nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
teeowl:
number 3 on the list is wrong.
that's not an assertion, you be the judge
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by philip0906(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
wailing? Its an objective opinion! Aren't you tired of seeing innocent Nigerians lose their lives? Misplaced priority, wait till one of your own falls victim.
Quiet abeg! You are now "tired" of seeing innocent lives lost. But when The otueke drunkard was in power and dozens of Innocent Nigerians were being killed almost daily, you were licking his ass. Nonsense
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Dekatron(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
No, ND oil sweet
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by ibolomo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dude, you really need to stop this hating, it's doing no good. Just shut the hell up and enjoy the ride. Time will tell whether the current president was the best or second worst Nigeria ever had (I still retain the first position for your dear Jonathan). You had better tune in to the trial of the 'amiable' former petroleum minister who stole billions right under the nose of ya pay master, or was it even in collabo with him sef. #time will tell.
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by chocolateme(f): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
my reserved apology, never meant to be rude but we need to see real actions not propaganda against the animals that threatens our lives. Incessant bombings aren't doing us any good.
uwc dear
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by tolustx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
tunwumi:
At least he has succeeded in power and corruption is stealing now. Just wait and see the rest as it unfolds.
who said he succeeded in power Where are u getting ur info from? Pls tell us what he has done in d power sector to be "successful" as u said. Let me jst tell u straight that whatever improvements we see in power generation right now is as a result of work done by d last administration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Here.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by bloodkiIler: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
tunwumi:
At least he has succeeded in power and corruption is stealing now. Just wait and see the rest as it unfolds.

you mean propaganda power grin

no light here oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by chino11(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
The whole thing has always been about having a firm grip on the ND Oil..

TonyeBarcanista:
I laugh at Buhari. It's all about Oil Bloc license and oyel money!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
philip0906:

Quiet abeg! You are now "tired" of seeing innocent lives lost. But when The otueke drunkard was in power and dozens of Innocent Nigerians were being killed almost daily, you were licking his ass. Nonsense
don't be deluded man! I'm not a partisan, won't support anything that fails repugnancy test! I'm not supporting anyone but must we fold our arms?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by kennygreat(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wats else do u expect when he have obj as an Adviser

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
chocolateme:
uwc dear
thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by mohdimplez(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
When Buhari gave the famous speech at eagle square that military command center will be moved to battle area everyone clapped for a general and commander in chief ready to lead his army.
Yes! We need a general to quash boko haram according to APC propaganda, and yes! We got THE GENERAL.

(1). Has general Buhari been to the command center since he moved them their? Or he simply sent a civilian Osinbajo with no "military experience" like Jonathan?.

(2). Has general Buhari visited any of the explosion sites like the "weak" Jonathan did?.

(3). Has there not been more bombings in 3 months under the general than it was in 3 years under "the civilian" Jonathan?

(4). They say Jonathan celebrated independence day inside Aso rock because of fear of boko haram, now the GENERAL who made gallant statement at eagle square and ordered the military chiefs to defeat boko haram in 3 months hide himself and the legion of guards in same Aso rock this year as boko haram were relentlessly bombarded Abuja.

(5). How come there is this criminal silence on the almost daily killings and raiding and bombings going on in the north by both boko haram and Fulani cowboys killing and destroying towns and villages and even adding kidnapping now (ask Pa Olu Falae) despite us having a general as president?, oh! I get it, if the people know and are adequately informed about the cases, then it will deflate the "we have conquered boko haram" lies.

(6). THE REAL DANGER IS NO LONGER IN THE ATTACKS BUT IN THE DELIBERATE CONCEALING OF TRUTH ABOUT THE ATTACKS JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE WAR IS OVER.

(7). They keep showing us how many boko haram fuel depot and foodstuffs they discovered all over the place and YET no discovery of the CHIBOUK GIRLS upon whose (abduction??) they based one of their strongest propaganda against Jonathan.

(cool. Bombs does not discriminate, it doesn't know if you are APC, PDP, APGA or of any political party or religious background, so it is something that must be roundly condemned by all well meaning Nigerian, BUT WHEN POLITICIANS USE A BAD SITUATION LIKE THE BOKO HARAM THING AS PROPAGANDA TO WIN ELECTION ONLY FOR THEM TO START LOOKING FOR EXCUSES FOR FAILING TO STOP IT, THEN WE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY WORRIED FOR OUR DEAR NATION.
If Buhari has anything "GENERAL" in him, let him take the Defence ministry (that is where Nigeria need him now)and not the petroleum ministry.

We shall continue to pray that God expose those behind the killing of innocent Nigerians.
LET BUHARI TAKE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AS "THE GENERAL" HE IS, THEN WE CAN TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.
total waste of time I must say! Absolute rubbish
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by 247notire(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
tunwumi:
Guy I go give u slap wey go make u begin see constellations o! Which power and which stealing is now corruption? Anyways ur talking like most APC ediots I've seen here, absolute balderdash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by antontech(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
The silence continues

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by sammyj: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jonathanians always wailing and will keep on wailing till 2023 !!!
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Flashh:
Na your papa make dem put for "minister of petroleum" abi?

Baba is right to be the "minister of petroleum". We don't want corrupt minister in that position.
you can always pass your opinion without insulting people, can't you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) / 50,000 Sokoto PDP Members Desert Tambuwal For APC / Senate Denies Fashola's Claim On Budgetary Allocations To Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.