Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,686 members, 7,840,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum (14392 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Mohammed Saliu Usman Appointed As Chief Of Defence Intelligence CDI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Flashh: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bubu is after oyel money
But if he's not there, someone else will be there to eat the money abi?

He's right to be there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
WE NEED HIM AS THE PRESIDENT, NOTHING ELSE.
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
you can always pass your opinion without insulting people, can't you?

You don't seem the appreciate the devious workings of the mind of the average broom waver!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by viktor01(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Buhari matter don turn prayer point for me every morning.
The thing don tire me sef so tey na God have mercy on us be the prayer now.

True talk op, but did you know that I have even forgotten that the Chibok girls are still at large?
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
dearpreye:

You don't seem the appreciate the devious workings of the mind of the average broom waver!
I debate opinions not personality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

You go tire. We've seen them for what they really are.
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by harristo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I laugh at Buhari. It's all about Oil Bloc license and oyel money!

Typical of a Niger Deltan, you think everything in Nigeria is about you and your oil.
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Acidosis(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bubu is an old land soldier with zero military intelligence. Warfare all over the world has gone beyond the zombie style of shooting & "obey before command" shenanigans.

Bubu would be first victim to die if left to face the book haram warlords. Please preserve the old man to enjoy niger delta oyel money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Flashh: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
He don't seems to understand the reason why baba is in that position.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
chino11:
The whole thing has always been about getting a grip hold on the ND Oil..

I don't blame the man...
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Flashh: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
Not all opinions are granted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
He is definitely not commanding the Armed Forces properly

As far as am concerned the urgency of now is Nigeria's security

Buhari has his priorities wrong and his quest to head the Petroleum Ministry is driven by greed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Flashh: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
you can always pass your opinion without insulting people, can't you?
So you deduced that as an insult?

I was saying if he wasn't there, who do you want to be there?
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Flashh:

But if he's not there, someone else will be there to eat the money abi?

He's right to be there.
He should enjoy his time
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by j4sure(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
I Support the motion
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
dearpreye:

I understand U, all depends on what we prioritize. Thats story for another day
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by repogirl(f): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tell dem oooooo OP! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Flashh: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
He should enjoy his time
"Enjoy his time" indeed.
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by lomprico(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lattop:
He doesn't need to b d defence minister cause he is d commander in chief of arm forces

wailers keep wailing
If the police arrest those that testify against apc in rivers election tribunal n I accuse buhari for it, u will say he is not d one abi? But u just called him d c-in-c.
Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Ndeewonu: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Someday, Nigeria will realise how much of a mistake it made in believing a bunch of liars, killers and enthroning them into power!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
harristo:

Typical of a Niger Deltan, you think everything in Nigeria is about you and your oil.

Seriously, it is. That's the bitter truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Joevics(m): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
tunwumi:
At least he has succeeded in power and corruption is stealing now. Just wait and see the rest as it unfolds.
i still doubt if stealing is corruption, look at audu and co, openly boasting of their loots, while the presidency and effc gives them a wave-on.
So now i think stealing is only corruption if u are a pdp member or against d presidency, else STEALING ISNT CORRUPTION.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by montezz(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
tolustx:
who said he succeeded in power Where are u getting ur info from? Pls tell us what he has done in d power sector to be "successful" as u said. Let me jst tell u straight that whatever improvements we see in power generation right now is as a result of work done by d last administration.
Tell them o!
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by anwo247: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ofcourse, but his gullible followers will still come here and rant nonsense.

Simple question: Money and Lives, which one is more important?
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by EMMNIG: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
No policy statement, no economy blueprint, snail movement, the nation' s future ful of uncertainty, posterity wil find it difficult to 4give us 4 voting this government. Anyway I and my househood are exempted from the evil change, because we were never part of it.
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by winniz: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
What will the Daura Dullardd do with minister of defence? he needs to keeps the minister of Petroleum cos over 80 percent Northerners own oil wells and their licenses is gonna expire in 2016. So who will renew their oil block licenses for them cheesy

I'm surprised Nigerians don't know that the only reason APC have been sponsoring all sorts of lies and propaganda against Allison, was for them to justify the reason the Daura Dullardd should keep the Minister of Petroleum. Since he has come under heavy criticism for keeping that portfolio to himself. You lots should expect more lies from APC and their paid goons cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by obiak4(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:
When Buhari gave the famous speech at eagle square that military command center will be moved to battle area everyone clapped for a general and commander in chief ready to lead his army.
Yes! We need a general to quash boko haram according to APC propaganda, and yes! We got THE GENERAL.

(1). Has general Buhari been to the command center since he moved them their? Or he simply sent a civilian Osinbajo with no "military experience" like Jonathan?.

(2). Has general Buhari visited any of the explosion sites like the "weak" Jonathan did?.

(3). Has there not been more bombings in 3 months under the general than it was in 3 years under "the civilian" Jonathan?

(4). They say Jonathan celebrated independence day inside Aso rock because of fear of boko haram, now the GENERAL who made gallant statement at eagle square and ordered the military chiefs to defeat boko haram in 3 months hide himself and the legion of guards in same Aso rock this year as boko haram were relentlessly bombarded Abuja.

(5). How come there is this criminal silence on the almost daily killings and raiding and bombings going on in the north by both boko haram and Fulani cowboys killing and destroying towns and villages and even adding kidnapping now (ask Pa Olu Falae) despite us having a general as president?, oh! I get it, if the people know and are adequately informed about the cases, then it will deflate the "we have conquered boko haram" lies.

(6). THE REAL DANGER IS NO LONGER IN THE ATTACKS BUT IN THE DELIBERATE CONCEALING OF TRUTH ABOUT THE ATTACKS JUST TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE WAR IS OVER.

(7). They keep showing us how many boko haram fuel depot and foodstuffs they discovered all over the place and YET no discovery of the CHIBOUK GIRLS upon whose (abduction??) they based one of their strongest propaganda against Jonathan.

(cool. Bombs does not discriminate, it doesn't know if you are APC, PDP, APGA or of any political party or religious background, so it is something that must be roundly condemned by all well meaning Nigerian, BUT WHEN POLITICIANS USE A BAD SITUATION LIKE THE BOKO HARAM THING AS PROPAGANDA TO WIN ELECTION ONLY FOR THEM TO START LOOKING FOR EXCUSES FOR FAILING TO STOP IT, THEN WE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY WORRIED FOR OUR DEAR NATION.
If Buhari has anything "GENERAL" in him, let him take the Defence ministry (that is where Nigeria need him now)and not the petroleum ministry.

We shall continue to pray that God expose those behind the killing of innocent Nigerians.
LET BUHARI TAKE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE AS "THE GENERAL" HE IS, THEN WE CAN TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.
SERIOUS BRO BUHARI HAVE WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE MANAGING THE OIL SECTOR THAN THE DEFENCE MIN.BECAUSE IN DEFENCE MINISTRY HE MIGHT DIE U KNW HE IS OLD AND FRAIL
TRUTH THERE IS A MEDIA CONSPIRACY ABOUT SILENCE WHEN BOKOHARAM STRIKE DURING JONA AND PMB REGIME
TVC,AIT,CHANNELS TV OVER TO U GUYS WHY ....................A BROWN ENVELOP B.THEY ARE NOT AWARE C. OGA @ D TOP HAS GIVING AN ORDER D.APC IS ABOUT PROPAGANDA
YOUR TIME START NOW

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yoruba want him as oil minister
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by jonuel1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lattop:
He doesn't need to b d defence minister cause he is d commander in chief of arm forces

wailers keep wailing

A dumb ass follower like you is so brainwashed that you can't reason properly.

Till the bombs wipe out your generation maybe by then your thinking faculty would have been reset by the tears.

Are you enjoying the security promised?
What happened to the power supply?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by moh85: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
warrior01:
The president appears to be a coward as he couldn't even visit the bomb sites rather he ran to the hospitals doing rounds as if he is the chief matron. Please somebody should tell the president he was elected to be the commander in chief and not a chief matron.
so u expected him to seat at villa? This Man is doing his best for this country..just don't know who some people see through their ears instead of their eyes
Re: Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum by moh85: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
moh85:
so u expected him to seat at villa? This Man is doing his best for this country..just don't know why some people see through their ears instead of their eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate: 5-year Jail Term For Randy Lecturers On The Way / Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring / We Are Not Surprised Govt Is Denying Lekki Tollgate Incident — Amnesty Int'l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.