Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs (15952 Views)

Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kenny1313(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:
Adamawa kwa? Where Atiku is from and he is as an individual richer than the state. Adamawa that can afford N50m for marabouts aka prayer warriors? Adamawa that enjoys special privilege from the presidency because of Madam?

Wondering when this attention seeking governor can set his priorities right. Sorry ndi Imo state, you guys have been scammed yet again.
He is good that was why he was reelected.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by donhils: 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Your lie is already outdated. Today was Teacher's day and they confirmed he is not owing. I can only believe what comes out of the horses mouth. They look healthy and well dressed.
Don't be deceived by what you see. Thomas in the bible proved that seeing is not believing.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
donhils:

Don't be deceived by what you see. Thomas in the bible proved that seeing is not believing.

The biggest evidence is sight not hearsay. Rochas foundation is charity but Government is not charity.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
kenny1313:
He has passion for education..... Hear his popular saying let
(Education be free so that the poor of the poorest can go to school ). His foundation is the biggest in west Africa. Rochas we know the only igbo man that can become the president. ie if an igbo man ll ever become the president. Wailers gonna wail but the northerns who can decide Ur ambition of you becoming the president of Nigeria loves him.

o di egwu.
Scam

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kenny1313(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
deracathy:
I'm not against it o.
it's good to help when you are in the position to help..

But this my governor na show show
.onye Jew.

he has not listened to the cries of his people and their unpaid salaries not forgetting the bad roads in IMO states.

Remove the log in your own eyes so that you would be able to see the plank on your neighbors eye.

I never voted for him because he behaves like Pharisees and Sadducees.
washing the outside cup for people to see while the inside is filthy.
If all politician play politics this way Nigeria could have been better. Rochas has the biggest foundation in west Africa. With over 50 thousands student on scholarship on his head. stop hating Cus of u are not from his town.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Blizzy9ja: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Lying is bad my dear. Okorocha is the best Governor in the East and no lies and propaganda can change that. He is not owing anybody.
I served in Imo state some years ago... All that glitters is not gold... Okorocha is a scam...

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

The biggest evidence is sight not hearsay. Rochas foundation is charity but Government is not charity.
crowd can be hired remember.

I reside in IMO, but I must. say his tenure is nothing but a scam.
the more you look the less you comprehend.

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by NICOGRAVITY: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
kenny1313:

Am from Imo state. stop telling lies.

Maybe you think am from Yoruba state or Hausa state.
I'M FROM IGBO STATE.
Imo has no good roads, from Owerri to Portharcourt is a dead trap.
No good drinkable water, the cheapest borehole in the villages is from 350k to 600k.
Most schools looks like 1st century poultry.
The state is only prospering in hotels as people can't find jobs and only result into prostitution.
Not a single improvement in state owned institutions.
A state with great number of bribery, corruption, kidnapping, false imprisonment and highest number of unemployment.
Our youths are suffering, looking for who to help them find a foot in life.
That money can create skill acquisition centre.
Am an IMO state indigene, but truth must be told.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
I served in Imo state some years ago... All that glitters is not gold... Okorocha is a scam...

tell him my brother.
no industries,
no good roads just imagine the feeling of entering IMO state from Rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

He is not owing. Aren't you tired of lies. I expect you to direct Amaraku to your idol GEJ who used you with nothing to show but dead federal roads in Igboland.

Abagworo abi wetin be ur name. Jus get ur ass offline...
What do u know about payment of salaries by imo govt

Do u know how much that bastard owe lecturers or were you deaf wen they were clamouring for there pay...

If roachas is ur uncle y not shut ur self off this thread.. Roachas hasn't pay lecturers for even September and u are here arguing blindly..... No make me talk wetin u know go like......

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by ocelot2006(m): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Lying is bad my dear. Okorocha is the best Governor in the East and no lies and propaganda can change that. He is not owing anybody.

Best governor in the East? You believe the crap u just posted?

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
You're the d greatest fool that ever liveth...don't tell anybody I said so o
WIZGUY69:
The greatest Igbo man ever!
greater than Azikwe + Ojukwu combined.

quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

I'M FROM IGBO STATE.
No good drinkable water, the cheapest borehole in the villages is from 350k to 600k.
The state is only prospering in hotels as people can't find jobs and only result into prostitution.
A state with great number of bribery, corruption, kidnapping, false imprisonment and highest number of unemployment.
please tell them
IMO state is the industry of hotels and joints.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Roachas is a fraudster and has fooled those individuals who drive keke and the govt workers..... I pity those who wait for industries and good roads.... Believe it now this okorocha is a scam #knowitnow

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by emenezer(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rochas shud know, we ain't fools. If he think, this will get him a presidential ticket,come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Angelovic96: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
okorohausa is the worst thing that have ever happend to Imo state

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
kenny1313:

If all politician play politics this way Nigeria could have been better. Rochas has the biggest foundation in west Africa. With over 50 thousands student on scholarship on his head. stop hating Cus of u are not from his town.
Taaaaaaaaa close your mouth.

Ohakim even did better with regards to workers than okorocha, but what killed him was his abusive tongue and ego.

Biggest foundation my foot.
He preaches Charity to the poor, but pensioners are crying to be paid.

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by WHOcarex: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
kenny1313:

he has been helping the less privileged for over 15 years....
Yeah right.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by chino11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
O boy you dey vex oo cheesy

NICOGRAVITY:

I'M FROM IGBO STATE.

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kossyablaze(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Rocha, please stop this your advertisements of yourself.
You Haven't finished the hospitals you started in Imo state, Teachers are not paid for over 18 months now.
This is wash, eye service and deceit to the highest levels.
Imo indigenes are suffering, no good roads, no water, no electricity, no functional hospital.
Imo people are daily dying in thousands due to no medical care, yet you are growing big belly that will soon burst.
Charity begins at home.
Beremx how true are diz assertions?be truthful o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Abagworo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:

I'M FROM IGBO STATE.

He is not building in Adamawa with Imo State funds. Rochas foundation is different from Imo State Government. No sane person can use State funds to build school in another. BTW all the challenges you mentioned cuts across all of Nigeria.

Imo State has moved up to 3rd in this years WAEC while IMSU just won a multinational academic competition yesterday. Sincerely there is obvious improvement and it is very visible. The only problem is roads which I blame solely on Jonathan's deliberate neglect of South south and Southeast in terms of road infrastructure.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:

Teachers said they've been paid up to date. So I guess most of those claims are fiction in wailing wailers imagination. I noticed that Vanguard in particular has been spreading the false news. Workers were owed May, June and July but Vanguard deliberately wrote 11months.
Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by Vetsolo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
dis okorocha is dam stupid what a Bleep

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by winniz: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
kenny1313:

He is good that was why he was reelected.

Re-elected by who? Well that Fraudster Okoroawusa Rigged his way back to office cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by NICOGRAVITY: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

He is not building in Adamawa with Imo State funds. Rochas foundation is different from Imo State Government. No sane person can use State funds to build school in another. BTW all the challenges you mentioned cuts across all of Nigeria.

Imo State has moved up to 3rd in this years WAEC while IMSU just won a multinational academic competition yesterday. Sincerely there is obvious improvement and it is very visible. The only problem is roads which I blame solely on Jonathan's deliberate neglect of South south and Southeast in terms of road infrastructure.

My beloved brother, it's very obvious that you work for Rocha
Have you been to the North and see the Mega roads they enjoy?
Lets call a spade a spade.
An average IGBO person is Brilliant, full of wisdom, street wise, and an educational genius.
No state in the whole of Africa should be able to compete with us if the terrain of education has been well funded.
Education is God's natural gift to us.
Have you been to IMSU before? It's a glorified secondary school, full of sorting.
Rochas is a WASH. He is playing us WAYOOOOOOOOOO.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by abiowoblow: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dis is crying more than the bereaved and an evidence of high service. shocked cool cool cool shocked

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by NICOGRAVITY: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
kossyablaze:

Sir, you need to visit IMO State and you will weep.
The state of poverty there is a big shame.
People are dying of hunger, and lack of medical care.
We are oil producing state.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by nwadiuko1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
WIZGUY69:
The greatest Igbo man ever! greater than Azikwe + Ojukwu combined.

quote me anywhere

di anyi lijue nsi onu

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
NICOGRAVITY:
Rocha, please stop this your advertisements of yourself.
You Haven't finished the hospitals you started in Imo state, Teachers are not paid for over 18 months now.
This is wash, eye service and deceit to the highest levels.
Imo indigenes are suffering, no good roads, no water, no electricity, no functional hospital.
Imo people are daily dying in thousands due to no medical care, yet you are growing big belly that will soon burst.
Charity begins at home.

the man is campaigning for 2019, cant u see it?
my sympathy goes to all Imolites..... there goes ur guvnor.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by NICOGRAVITY: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
chino11:
O boy you dey vex oo cheesy

We shouldn't be in the situation we found ourselves right now in IMO state if truth must be told.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by kaka74: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
alaoeri:
Rochas building his political bridge, the greatest Igbo politician ever liveth. cheesy

Person wey no go win votes for I'm region make e dey build d bridge we dey watch make we see how he go win in adamawa when he can't win in anambra

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha To Build School For Adamawa IDPs by chronique(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
The nominess for the most useless governors in Nigeria are:

Rochas okorocha - Imo

Adams Oshiomole - Edo

Rauf Aregbesola - Osun

And the award goes to..... Rochas!!! Okorocha!!!!

*round of applause*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiji Collins Impeached As Speaker Of Imo Assembly, Replaced With Paul Emeziem / Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government / Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.