Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Opinion On Biafran Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Biafran Threads (789 Views)

Breaking!! UN Resolution On Biafran Marginalization!! / Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Biafran Threads by spanishkid(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm using this avenue to appeal to Seun and all other nairaland moderators to kindly move threads and topics on biafra to the jokes section. That's where they rightly belong. At the mention of biafra I started laughing uncontrollably and at the same time shaking my head for these flàtheaded confused, delusional and myopic flàtheaded monkeys from the red soil erosion infested region.

Foolishness is their middle name. Topics and threads on biafra are meant to make us laugh out loud.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by DaBullIT(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
I agree

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by benega: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
haha

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by project8(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
the truth is the Igbo's as a tribe are confused. u here them today we are we t gej.tomoro u here them rochas is a backstabber.. amechi is a betrayer. blablabla .we won't participate in buhari's govt.48hrs later u hear ohaneze crying marginalization this and that. For Godsake CNT u pple chose a single front.cos ur two faceness is showing the level of hypocrisy u pple are.FYI biafara is a fraud.wise up

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by Scatterscatter(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bro yo harsh mehn... Must you continually remind them of their foolishness and joblessness.
Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by badnature: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
spanishkid son of Benin women that is prostitute in Italy,have your mother told you who your father is?that should be your concern not biafran issue.your mother is busy prostituting in the street of Milan and your here talking about biafran issue

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by spanishkid(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
badnature:
spanishkid son of Benin women that is prostitute in Italy,have your mother told you who your father is?that should be your concern not biafran issue.your mother is busy prostituting in the street of Milan and your here talking about biafran issue
Hahaha. Italy indeed. Yes i know my father cos he and my mom are still happily married. What about your mother? She probably got picked by the bullets of the Nigerian army in 1967.
Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by ezeagu(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm using this avenue to appeal to Seun and all other nairaland moderators to kindly move threads and topics on biafra to the jokes section. That's where they rightly belong. At the mention of biafra I started laughing uncontrollably and at the same time shaking my head for these flàtheaded confused, delusional and myopic flàtheaded monkeys from the red soil erosion infested region.
Foolishness is their middle name. Topics and threads on biafra are meant to make us laugh out loud.

DaBullIT:
I agree

benega:
haha

project8:
the truth is the Igbo's as a tribe are confused. u here them today we are we t gej.tomoro u here them rochas is a backstabber.. amechi is a betrayer. blablabla .we won't participate in buhari's govt.48hrs later u hear ohaneze crying marginalization this and that. For Godsake CNT u pple chose a single front.cos ur two faceness is showing the level of hypocrisy u pple are.FYI biafara is a fraud.wise up

Congregation of monkeys. (One of them actually looks like one and gets bananas regularly chucked at their face by their swarthy relatives, guess which one)

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Biafran Threads by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
spanishkid:
Hahaha. Italy indeed. Yes i know my father cos he and my mom are still happily married. What about your mother? She probably got picked by the bullets of the Nigerian army in 1967.
Italian dwarf hw far

(1) (Reply)

A Proverb For My Youruba Brothers. / A Test Of Saraki's Leadership - Thisdaylive / tribunal to review the election of Ifeanyi Okowa, amoson and ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.