Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) (2255 Views)

Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre / EU Parliament Invites NNAMDI KANU On Biafran Agitation. / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2017
More gnashing of teeth for some ewedu skulls grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Igboesika: 12:07am On May 25, 2017
This Biafran issue wasn't popular like this until Buhari came to aso rock.
All thanks to vegetable.

Where are those afonjas that normal shout " we south south are not part of Biafra" ?. You are free to express your views on this matter even when your comments are worthless.

See how " we south south crew" do it... they will open a new account and start channeling most of their comments on Biafran issue. They use such monikers whenever any Biafran topic is posted in order to shout " we South south" if you ask, they will tell you to check their previous post that they are from so so state from one ND, then, if you want to get more info from such miserable fellow, his answer would be "I owe nobody any explanation" .The smart ones among them will goggle some things about the locations in ND and tell you they are from there, if you want to further your conversation with such invidual, along the line, such f00l will never reply your mentions again.

Indeed, afonjas a very mischievous

God bless all lovers of freedom

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by sonofspada(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2017
At least the person giving lectures has grey hair.
Respect.

7 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Karlman: 12:36am On May 25, 2017
...biafra is to the benefit of all south of the niger...

8 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Nobody: 1:40am On May 25, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has done an incalculable damage to Nigeria, and to the divide and rule syndrome. This damage can never be reversed again. South South are wiser now!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by LoveMachine(m): 2:20am On May 25, 2017
Now the nonsense nonissue can be put to rest. They are us and we are them.

7 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Nobody: 2:39am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:
Nnamdi Kanu has done an incalculable damage to Nigeria, and to the divide and rule syndrome. This damage can never be reversed again. South South are wiser now!

Nigeria was on top.
Biafra was dead.

Nnamdi Kanu cooked a bait with his life
Nigeria led by Buhari swallowed it.
no
Now, Biafra has hooked Nigeria on the throat,
And she won't be easy to bring out or to swallow.

On this matter I remove my cap for Nnamdi
then I give thumbs up to Buhari.

Congratulations to Biafra.
Congratulations to Nigeria

One lesson though, a man with guts can win a man with guns.
Buhari has all the guns, Nnamdi has some guts.

Even if both of these men are no more, Nigeria WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME!

Reason?
Biafra has resurrected!!!!!!!!!
HIP! HiP!! HIP!!!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by GodIsFoolish: 2:45am On May 25, 2017
let me drop one plate of Ewedu soup here so that hungry Afonjas can eat/drink if they arive

10 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Amberon: 2:55am On May 25, 2017
How did the black race offend God?

1 Like

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Nobody: 4:02am On May 25, 2017
Karlman:
...biafra is to the benefit of all south of the niger...

My brother, write for yourself..

I'm Ikwerre , in Rivers state, Ohio/Akpor precisely, and I can categorically tell u your phantom city Biafra (or whatever the heck is) is not welcomed here one bit..
U can actualise your state, within the east and its 5 states, please leave south south out of your foolery ..
Thank you!!!

N/B : before you start calling Afonja (whatever that trash is; u can check my Post since I started on NL, to see where I hail, have stated it several times) as anyone that tells you deluded lots the truth to your face is automatically Afonja ;
Illusioned deluded bigots..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Nobody: 4:15am On May 25, 2017
PaulKillerman:
[s]

I'm Ikwerre , in Rivers state, Ohio/Akpor precisely, and I can categorically tell u your phantom city Biafra (or whatever the heck is) is not welcomed here one bit..
U can actualise your state, within the east and its 5 states, please leave south south out of your foolery ..
Thank you!!!

N/B : before you start calling Afonja (whatever that trash is; u can check my Post since I started on NL, to see where I hail, have stated it several times) as anyone that tells you deluded lots the truth to your face is automatically Afonja ;
Illusioned deluded bigots..[/s]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by laurel03(m): 4:22am On May 25, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Thank you!!!

they will attack you now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Nobody: 5:26am On May 25, 2017
Paulkillerman::
I can perceive the envy in you, is boiling really high like about 250oc degree Celsius ..Oga unity preacher

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by DrGoodman: 5:31am On May 25, 2017
South south is Biafra and Biafra is south south.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by kingzizzy: 5:46am On May 25, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Thank you!!!

So you are Ikwerre and you have decided to speak for Ijaw, Ogoni, Efik, Oron , Ogoja etc?

Did they tell you they cant speak for themselves?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by laurel03(m): 6:18am On May 25, 2017
kingzizzy:

So you are Ikwerre and you have decided to speak for Ijaw, Ogoni, Efik, Oron , Ogoja etc?

Did they tell you they cant speak for themselves?
na south south crude oil dey dr mind....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by RobbStark(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2017
what prove do you have to show that the man is an Ikwerre man. I think a video.wud have made sense.

Jus so you know, Niger Delta is not interested in your Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by anaton(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Thank you!!!

Its Obio Akpor not Ohio Akpor.

Hmmm!When did the lord of the sexuality section became interested in a political thread?

7 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by freshest4live: 6:33am On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:
South south is Biafra and Biafra is south south.
Lol well l don't think many from warri would want to join Biafra, restructuring may win more fans, but whatever happens l wish Biafra all the best though.

2 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Arda1000(m): 7:50am On May 25, 2017
This kind of thread usually has a repellent for afonjanizim, i bet i can count the frustrated ones here

2 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by Karlman: 7:57am On May 25, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Thank you!!!

...I DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME WHO YOU ARE MR AFONJA FROM OHIO AKPO...because afonja trademark bitterness is written all over you, so much so that even i had to use that ignoble term of your tribe and kind for the very first time...and one more thing AFONJA of ohio akpo...i am not your brother.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by ificatchmodeh: 8:08am On May 25, 2017
BIAFRA.

love this KANU.. sense dey amm cool

1 Like

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by HopeAtHand: 8:12am On May 25, 2017
Pls op, what is Ikwerre about this?

You just take any random picture and caption whatever you like. Some people are a complete nutjob.
Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2017
Igboesika:
This Biafran issue wasn't popular like this until Buhari came to aso rock.
All thanks to vegetable.

Where are those afonjas that normal shout " we south south are not part of Biafra" ?. You are free to express your views on this matter even when your comments are worthless.

See how " we south south crew" do it... they will open a new account and start channeling most of their comments on Biafran issue. They use such monikers whenever any Biafran topic is posted in order to shout " we South south" if you ask, they will tell you to check their previous post that they are from so so state from one ND, then, if you want to get more info from such miserable fellow, his answer would be "I owe nobody any explanation" .The smart ones among them will goggle some things about the locations in ND and tell you they are from there, if you want to further your conversation with such invidual, along the line, such f00l will never reply your mentions again.

Indeed, afonjas a very mischievous

God bless all lovers of freedom
lwkmd grin
Pity our ewedu skulls small na grin

2 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by sbashir10(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2017
when you spot an afonja

4 Likes

Re: Ikwere elders Lecture Rivers Indigenes On Biafran History (pics) by nwabobo: 8:53am On May 25, 2017
PaulKillerman:

Thank you!!!

You just went against the advice you dished out to someone in the same post.

"SPEAK FOR YOURSELF"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Omoyele Sowore Get The $1million Dollars In His Account? / Fulani Group Reply Bishop Oyedepo / Boko Haram Kills Another 25 Soldiers In Gambur Town, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.