Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara (23645 Views)

Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Accounts Officer Testifies Against Akpobolokemi, Confirms N67.5 Million Transfer / How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Atleast the visits are yielding some results. Madueke is in trouble now and America is now selling weapons to us.

Can you tell me what special thing gej did with the billions budgeted for the indepence day alone? Hypocrite
Alison was a UK work alone. she had been on their watch since 2013. Buhari had no input on that one just as no nigeria goverment can clame credit for Ibori. About GEJ spening billions, u should not take el rufia serious for ur sake. Elrufia is a pathological liar. GEj had come up with what he spend and no body had challenge on that
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by Badgers14: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by MartinsEgah: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
I dont blame d CBN.

D problem we hav is huge interference & unnecessary pressures mounted on dem by presidents & their loyalists never helped matters.
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by safepassage2015: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
By now I thought SR and other APC allied propaganda news outlets should get tired of unverified and fictitious figures running into billions of naira stolen ONLY by GEJ. 5 months in governance and u still talk about GEJ. No change yet for us to forget him. Very soon all these tales will become stale to Nigerians and your hypocrisy will be exposed

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by peleson: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Atleast the visits are yielding some results. Madueke is in trouble now and America is now selling weapons to us.

Can you tell me what special thing gej did with the billions budgeted for the indepence day alone? Hypocrite
Where have you been?that lie by el rufai has been bursted since! Gej spent average of 66million a year for 4yrs wil buhari spent 70milllion this year
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by callmenow: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
We have moved on from these baseless allegations. it is very shameful that the greatest living Nigeria, who stepped down and saved lives sacrificially is being traduced in the yellow press.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by nd07(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=38705208]
For u 2 believe d independent expenses propaganda shows how cheap ur mind is.

Atleast the visits are yelding some results. Madueke is in trouble now and America is
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by lovetoye: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
free2ryhme:
I don't want to say anything, because I am crying for my beloved country. The first question is why God blessed Nigeria with all these
evil and blood sucking leaders for Christ sake? The second question is: Why these peoples are so evil and corrupt and that there is no fear of God in them? Finally, did any one of these idiots remember that in the end its six feet. What a wasteful lives they've built for themselves. Jonathan whether you like it or not God will judge you and your entire cabinet. You are very evil Jonathan, so wicked and heartless. Because you are little idiots, so many things went wrong during your government. Corruption were celebrated day-in-day-out for 8 good years. Jonathan do you understand the number of Nigeria graduates that all the looted monies during your administration could have benefited. All of you will retired in pains, sorrow and weeping till Jesus comes...Amen. Rest assure that all looted monies has been spiritually used to built a mansion for all of you in the Hell fire.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by abduljabbar4(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
peleson:

Where have you been?that lie by el rufai has been bursted since! Gej spent average of 66million a year for 4yrs wil buhari spent 70milllion this year
Since when? In fact you are sick
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by abduljabbar4(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Yes you are right, there are many confused fools like you. Go get a life azz licker!
You are a waste of valuable sperm
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by jacoik(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
yanabasee:
I will take EFCC and DSS serious when they prosecute Prince Abubakar Audu over the Alleged 11billion loot...

@bolded.... Ever since Buhari emerged as the president.... All I've been fed with is recovery of looted funds.... And how the treasury is left empty...

If anyone should calculate the amount of money budgeted for a presidential travel and visiting as Buhari has plunged into since he became the president...One will wonder exactly what was left empty and what is spent so far....
bro, e beta make we be Sidon dey look because dis guvment is d highest propaganda guvment wey me don see since dis democracy begin
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by wealth123: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
You as clueless as the GEJ you are defending. Where do you read here that Buhari is the one that wrote the petition?

Please if you don't have any sensible contribution, stop insulting our dear president. God will only disgrace those who looted our common wealth and their supporters. QED.

Many of those arguing blindly here are jobless graduates due to the misrule of PDP for 16 years. Instead of condemning these looters, you are here defending them because they are from your Geo political zone. If they escape the rotten legal system in Nigeria, the will be arrested in London or the USA. So keep defending them like you did to Ibori and Diezani. God will catch up with them outside the country where they have hidden our money.

Alamaseigha, Buruji Kashamu, Saraki and Stella Oduah are today Senators backed by their people due to this same ethnocentrism and tribalism. They have enslaved their people just like you have been enslaved. God will deliver you and others on NL still wallowing in tribalism. (AMEN)

ellechrystal:

The propaganda is meant 4 people like u to bliv.
Take it easy on urself ok. They are called LIES!!!
Ur daura hero is looking 4 excuses. N God will surely disgrace him. Just b on d watch. That's all.
Can he just go ahead without complaining about Johna The words of an incompetent person centers on blames.
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by abikubu: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
We had thieves for leaders.
Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by sadissbala(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2015
yanabasee:

Evading what question? Your dauran clown says there isn't any money left for him to manage the affairs of the country as he planned to... And yet he spends millions travelling across the globe... Your question is senseless as Buhari's led administration.

Your intelligence is useless and meaningless to me...
to me JEG deserve a global records as the most corrupt leader ever he wanted to bring this country to the level that even federal govt can't afford to pay salary simply bcus he wanted to win election by all means.any way time shall tell how he's going to defend himself in the court of law against all these allegations intact more are on the way,believe u the shoeless man would end of I. prison.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara by BALLOSKI: 7:34am On Oct 07, 2015
This is what I said christinie should do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Pays Sule Lamido A Visit In His Home In Jigawa / APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.