Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts (6948 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
hoobs:
iyaaa,the judge is always in favour of the ladies in such cases

Not when u sue before raping

1 Like

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
rawpadgin:
u use to be one of my favourite nairalander

but.............. lipsrsealed

tongue dnt want to even kno d but
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, Get a broom and FLEE.

BTW, Halfrica, Why are you always appearing on incestuous threads

Am weird like dat tongue
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
jemype:
u lyk rough play. naughty geh. I will tell ur mummy

Piss on his splited head tongue
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

Am weird like dat tongue
TAM!!!
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by 2dice(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am a 20 years old nairalander
Just dey funny me grin
I just don't why am laffing diss much
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by rawpadgin(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
halfrica:

tongue dnt want to even kno d but
i have no intention of telling anyway tongue
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by khassy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
oluwadanie1:

is this area under your jurisdiction? Stubborn boy...

Bumbs ko, speed breakers ni

grinundecided
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
kiosky:
I'm a 20 year old nairalander. Due to the sensitivity of this post, I have decided to hide my identity a bit (a new account). Now here goes my story. I have a distant cousin who lives with my family. she is 8 years older than me. It so happens that I have some stubborn little bumps on my head. Each time my distant cousin helps me out with applying an after shave cream to the bumps, she rests my head on her breasts. Take note, I'm always sitting while she stands by me while applying the cream. To be honest, this period feels too good to resist. And so, most times, I pretend and act normal. She on her part appears to be normal. But, could she have any motives for this, or could it be that she just innocently applies the cream. Ladies, I think you might be in a good position to answer.

hmmmm

Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by MrRichy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
that ur cousin dey find sumtin.......
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by orchmani(m): 1:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Dude!!!u only dnt just have a bump in ur head but a gallop in ur brain......why telling us ur evil mind to corrupt innocent once here abi?what happened to the saloon?
Re: Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts by jemype(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
yimu... naughty geh
halfrica:

Piss on his splited head tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija Erica Showered Naked With Neo And Brighto (video) / He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) / African Men Suck Boobs As If They Are Chewing Sugarcane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.