Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (33602 Views)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by EmmaGold007(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Doh...... Here in Enugu dem no day give light na Dash dem day dash us.... #StableCurrent 24/7

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mustiiz(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
tishbite709:
The situation of electricity in kwara state is bad. Ilorin to be precise. Even when all other states are enjoying we are still complaining. The wind of change never reach here ABEG

HAaaaaa... My guy I dey live for ilorin ooo... Fate road gra.. D light good oooooo... Why u wan shame our state even tho am frm kogi
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mustiiz(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
mistytohcute:
light is very good here
22 hours in a day
each day for the past 5 months

surulere,Lagos
As d name implies surulere... Ur suru. Don lere
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Kayzybaba(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2015
There hasnt been light in Okitipupa, Ondo state. For d past 7 months.
Generally, d whole ondo south senetorial district has been disconnected from d national grid
BEDC abeg oooooo restore our light
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by femimat(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Light terrible now in Lagos... For about a week now... Ikedc pls do something before something do you....
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by femimat(m): 9:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Light terrible now in Lagos... For about a week now... Ikedc pls do something before something do you....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Ishilove: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
pbs4real:
the reason u left that post is wat I cnt fathom undecided cry
Which post?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mustiiz(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Akonice07:
It is so irritating telling pple how we live with electricity here, it is so annoying and even sometimes I asked myself if we are living at the back of the world. For the past 15years now, it has been one day on and one day off. The most terrible thing is that, that one day on might not be more than six hours light on. I wonder y d govt and the pple of my area are so wicked like that, I hate living here as I believe no drastic solution has been taking to cushion the effect....I live in Offa Kwara State.

Eiyah ...
Offa when me am here in ilorin enjoyin and killing the light mysef
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Rexnegro:
guess you re in malawi...
Some areas have being cut off for 1yr now in Nigeria .I laugh when people say power has improved generally. The so called 5,000 mw can't even go round the 36 states of federation yet we are celebrating power that is a necessity, Something that we pay through our nose to get
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 06, 2015
jrerico1:
Here in Warri, Delta state. Our light is scheduled, 2 days on and a day off, for some unknown reasons, it's pathetic. embarassed
Which part of warri?
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by gdon1010(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Only in diz country u wil pay 4 wot u don't use. I don put my dog 4 poll Jst incase does power distribution mak d dog finish.. lobatan#
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by montezz(f): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
mustiiz:

And we're do u reside
State of osun.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mustiiz(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2015
montezz:

State of osun.

Dts serious ooo... I tot u guys can appeal to yeye osun to give u guys light at least dias notin she cnt do
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
okitikpo:
I have always said it that what we need in this country is sustainable development. Last few weeks and month when power situation increased considerably, people were shouting up and down as if everything is now OK. But I only told them to watch out in the coming months and see if they will not be thrown back to darkness b4 they can jubilate and here we go, the complaints have started pouring out again.

until Nigeria offers 1 good year of constant power that is when we will begin to say that improvement is beginning to set in. All these short lived stunts are not what we bargain for real and sustainable development.

Any development that is not sustainable is no development. Other countries are celebrating decades upon decades of uninterrupted power and we cannot even boast of good 6 months before returning back to darkness. I know this country very well, so am no longer moved with their little charade or stunts. Give light today, take light tomorrow is all I have known in this country ever since I was born. Do not be deceived, 9ja will always be 9ja

That's just it.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
richesmine:
Egbin is down! Egbin is currently not producing electricity i've said it earlier. For those within and around lagos this is the reason for the drastic drop
Many nigerian youth are so daft
Why not educate them rather than insults.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mustiiz(m): 10:20am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

you are not well grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Hnmmm wus dis introvert
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2015
400billionman:
Booghari body odor gives us Half currrent, sometimes Quarter current, 4 hours daily.

No light for 2 weeks now. Fake change..
Hahaaaaaaaa, body language indeed.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2015
mustiiz:

Its nt only germany.. Why not call it GERM MANY
Perhaps western Germany to be precise
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by okayode1(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2015
light make sense here for effurun warri delta state o... i can assure of 20hrs each day
i went to minna, niger state last week where i school and the regular 4hrs on/off or 8hrs on/off has also change to 18 to 20hrs each day
then i came back to ado ekiti where my people stay, light is almost 24 hrs infact u have to be careful, or else u will finish ur prepaid meter sub quik
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by pbs4real(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Which post?
ur post as a MOD cry
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by esaias1(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2015
No power since Friday cry
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by kennymotors(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Agbofieti,Apata, Ibadan light is poor
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by leksgcfr(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Ever since the residents of Igando, Akesan , Egan and Obadore protested against the poor distribution of power in ther affected areas, last week, IKEDC has seized distributing or supplying power to the homes of its consumers. Many are now buying water, people go to their place of work in rough clothes. I pray their officials mistakenly venture to disconnecting lines- the cost will be huge!
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Gboliwe: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2015
EmmaGold007:
Doh...... Here in Enugu dem no day give light na Dash dem day dash us.... #StableCurrent 24/7

It has always been like that in a very looooong while. I envy you guys
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Gboliwe: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
28 constant hours daily. The body odour is too much. Almost suffocating! cool

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by sweatlana: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
No light at rumulumeni portharcourt for more than 2 months.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by shizzy7(f): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Yomi888:

No light for the past three days at Igando-Lagos and its environs. The light has not been stable for a while now.
Please Ikeja Distribution Company should find solution to this issue. We are paying huge amount of fees for what we have not used.
IKEDC has problems
Surulere has stable power supply..
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by lakeside30: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Very poor at igando,3day now total black out,also in santos Akowonjo same story.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Legitbaba(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2015
oluwaahmed:
In rumuolumeni phc, we av not seen light 4 dpast 2 weeks!
up to 3 weeks oo....Rumuolumeni
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Legitbaba(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Gboliwe:
28 constant hours daily. The body odour is too much. Almost suffocating! cool
na wah oo...u fear me ooo...28hrs?? how many hrs come day for each day na....i tot it ws 24hrs
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Akonice07:

Despite the aforementioned above, I paid #4850 every month for a two room self contained. Why is life so hard to live in here, tell me the good life that we are enjoying....absolutely nothing!
You are lucky bro.In lagos,a room apartment goes for #3500 to #4000 a month.A self contained as yours is between #6000 to #7000 a month respectively.
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by dmcdad: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2015
shizzy7:
IKEDC has problems
Surulere has stable power supply..
What part? Cause I know the lighting condition at Lawanson is super cool, but same cannot be said about Bode Thomas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply / Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.