Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Is The Light Situation In Your Area - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (33594 Views)

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 06, 2015
it's getting worse . . . .
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by coolhumble(m): 3:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Ikorodu has been enjoying steady power like forever but for three days now the situation is bad, they on in the midnight, off it in the.morning and on it again for few hours during the day.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by dancoolD(m): 3:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Poor eletricity in Offa Kwara State cheesywinkwink may God help us here in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Mega72(m): 3:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Fair I must tell you..2ays ON and 1day OFF..Abuja-airpprt roas..It will get better..
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Rexnegro(m): 4:00am On Oct 06, 2015
11cows4sale:
No lite for d pass 2months in my area
guess you re in malawi...

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Lexusgs430: 4:09am On Oct 06, 2015
RedCapChief:
Well,there isn't much to stay.

I have always enjoyed stable electricity here in Canada. Occasionally, I'm inconvenienced by switching off my refrigerator every 3 days to avoid icing over

Other than that, I can't complain

grin grin

Simply buy frost - free refrigerator!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by femmy2010(m): 4:09am On Oct 06, 2015
fairly Good in OKO - OBA
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by 247Dior(m): 4:09am On Oct 06, 2015
this light situation is getting out of hand here in calabar, unlike when baba go slow entered new we enjoyed steady power supply but now we rarely see light..... Just hopping is a minor situation

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Idrhas(m): 4:13am On Oct 06, 2015
Zaria's supply is awesome
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Gamesmart: 4:15am On Oct 06, 2015
eaglechild:
So why all the suffering and smiling.

I thought Nigeria now enjoyed uninterrupted power.

Well, next time use your brain before you "think".

It is not possible for the whole Nigeria to have uninterrupted power without the infrastructure for it.

So your "thought" was quite dumb.

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by likila: 4:20am On Oct 06, 2015
no light here since June.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by jrerico1(m): 4:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Here in Warri, Delta state. Our light is scheduled, 2 days on and a day off, for some unknown reasons, it's pathetic. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by PublicAssurance: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2015
not bad in the Mushin area o

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Chaleeee: 4:26am On Oct 06, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
As far as ado is concerned,we still dey enjoy light very well with little payments

Abeg I wan sing small

[Chorus]
Is it because i love you (love you)
Is it because i care (care)
Is it because i promised (promise)
That i’ll always be there (there)
Cause i gave you my heart (heart)
O wan fimi pa star (Star)
Baby mi ode dakun (dakun)
It is you that i like
[Hook]
Because you sweet like oreke
oreke oh yeah yea
to ba fimi le yeh mogbey
yeh mogbey oh yea yeah
Because you sweet like oreke
oreke oh yeah yea
to ba fimi le yeh mogbey
yeh mogbey oh yea yeah
Skibo yeh mogbey oh
[Verse 1 – Lil Kesh]
Na so i jam this girl for shoprite
When i toast her she con dey blush
I say she complete from head to toe
I swear to God no be wash oh
I tell her give me your number now
She say you have to earn it
If you’re very very sure you love
Kesh you have to tell me

;d ;d ;d

Which Ado? Ado Ekiti?? For Basiri area, no light for over 2 weeks now.

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by rickome247(m): 4:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Truely speaking the light situation has gone frm bad to worst.. Here in lekki d situation is worst.. wich way nijeria

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ceejay80s(m): 4:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Very poor in pedro shomolu
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by ceejay80s(m): 4:40am On Oct 06, 2015
U2ice:
Since d day I read togo n benin r askin for more electricity, d tin don bad here for ikd o four days now n who knws if we'll continue counting undecided
Instead of them to remove togo And benin and add their mega watts to our own, but they did it the other way round, dem remove our own a d give dem after they complained

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by mrBLAYD(m): 4:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Lol.............I was planing to relocate from my area but from my street before as ours were just like a curse in the area but ever since this administration I can tell u in 99% the my street is now called small London even By my landLady,iTs 2days ON and 1day off! There is 24HRS light in d peak period. @makinde area
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Iyoma2(f): 4:52am On Oct 06, 2015
APC seize d light to blackmail GEJ government, they restored it to celebrate their fraudulent victory, now dat their honey moon is over d light is back to its place. No light, no light no light. I don service my generator shaaaaa.

10 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by tishbite709(m): 4:55am On Oct 06, 2015
The situation of electricity in kwara state is bad. Ilorin to be precise. Even when all other states are enjoying we are still complaining. The wind of change never reach here ABEG

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Holorunloseyi(m): 4:55am On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color];>:@;(we have not for the past i year plus here @ mowe/ibafo

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Holorunloseyi(m): 4:56am On Oct 06, 2015
;>:@;(we have not for the past i year plus here @ mowe/ibafo

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by baski92(m): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2015
18 hours inside 24 hours
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Holorunloseyi(m): 5:00am On Oct 06, 2015
;>:@;(we have not see light for the past i year plus here @ mowe/ibafo
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by marklew: 5:01am On Oct 06, 2015
uptoHim:
The moderators are funny! Either they didn't see the similar threat I created, or there is something more than funny about them.

Cc: Lalasticlala, ishilove, Seun

those moderators no dey know their blood group at times, even they themselves could testify to it...
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Fxwarrior: 5:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Pathetic! I wish killing was legal. The person that shares PHCN bills would have collected. They get mind!

They won't bring light for 2 weeks unless its just few days to bringing bills then they write nonsense and drop at our gate.
God punish dem!

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Iyoma2(f): 5:02am On Oct 06, 2015
No steady light again oh.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by adjoviomole(m): 5:07am On Oct 06, 2015
psychologist:
Ss

Wot apnd tO Him?

Get well soon messi cry
Re: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area by Adaeze003(f): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2015
4 days or so before independence, no light then on the first, almost steady light. Since then, I can categorically state that I have not seen "lepa light" save for some 5mins which don't count.

Reporting from calabar.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife / Governor Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen, Might Seize Allocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.