Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

#worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers (643 Views)

Andy Ubah Gives Cars To APC Leaders In Anambra Ahead Of Election (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by g4everybody(m): 2:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Fayose give cars to ekiti teachers

Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by g4everybody(m): 2:54am On Oct 06, 2015
More

Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by g4everybody(m): 3:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by g4everybody(m): 3:02am On Oct 06, 2015

Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by TopHand: 3:05am On Oct 06, 2015
This man is wise enough to know that if he gives people free gifts they will keep on lovin him
Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by Sanchez01: 3:23am On Oct 06, 2015
TopHand:
This man is wise enough to know that if he gives people free gifts they will keep on lovin him
This is not the issues, really. Every politician understand the game, just that Fayose knows how to add the media to bringing about colour to his many gatherings.

I've never been a fan of his but this... This action of his has left me with no other choice but to admire him. Teachers are life builders and as such, they should be celebrated. God bless the governor of Ekiti state. I pray the APC will never dare to rain on your parade.

This is one thing you'd never see most governors do. Most notably the governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun who has positioned himself as a tyrant who not only fires a teacher but one who silence youths in the eye of reportage.

When there seems to be just one governor out of thirty six to give back to teachers, it tells a lot.

Cc
Lalasticlala, Fayose has indeed done something worthy of mention.

1 Like

Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by Sanchez01: 3:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Meanwhile, our Lagos state house..., I meant governor has been passive. I can only imagine what Fashola would have mapped out, activity-wise, in celebrating teachers for their many jobs in making us become the persons we have become.
Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by 0luwatope(m): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Meanwhile, I uhm.... Ehn.... What did I want to say self
Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Fayose keep paving way,
Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2015
Trust some people to find something negative about this.
Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by pascal2young(m): 8:07am On Oct 06, 2015
You just can't hate this man......
Re: #worldteachersday: Fayose Gives Cars To Teachers by g4everybody(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2015
The people's governor

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi 3rd To Be Screened Today / Amaechi's Saga: A Short Message To Pdp Wailers And Apc E Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.