Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time (5166 Views)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Photo: "I Left My Panties At My Guy's Place On My Way To Work" Lady Says / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Maxwellctboy(m): 3:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Scenario: you get invited over to some dude’s house for the
first time. You know what that means: snooping around,
obviously, and judging this guy’s character and all of his
life choices based on the things he has or doesn’t have in
his place. Don’t act like you’ve never done this before! We
wanted to find out what kinds of things girls like to see
when they go to a guy’s place for the first time, so we....... http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/03/21-things-girls-like-to-see-when-they.html?m=1
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by jomoh: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by oyatmicah(m): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2015
la click, la bend undecided

9 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by naijaboiy: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2015
La click, La die angry

6 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Mshevy(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2015
:Pla click la dismiss

3 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by yomalex(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Maxwellctboy
Post some of the article here cos people won't...

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by amicableSavage: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
you guys are just so dumb. whats the point of having nairaland here then. you guys need to get sense please, if you can't post a topic fully here, then why take us away from here just to convey a message. its high time you had sense

7 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Haywhymido(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2015
I was here
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Maxwellctboy:
Scenario: you get invited over to some dude’s house for the
first time. You know what that means: snooping around,
obviously, and judging this guy’s character and all of his
life choices based on the things he has or doesn’t have in
his place. Don’t act like you’ve never done this before! We
wanted to find out what kinds of things girls like to see
when they go to a guy’s place for the first time, so we....... http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/03/21-things-girls-like-to-see-when-they.html?m=1
professional mumu intoto, u mumu to expect say we go visit ur virus stricken site! idiot!! tongue

4 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, How much will you pay for me to click your link

If blogging no work, you can venture into the weed business, it has become modestly lucrative these days.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Liamm(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2015
La click la quit Nairaland la start to smoke weed angry

4 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by IamLEGEND1: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2015
la click la my yansh burn

1 Like

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by MARINS(f): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2015
LA click LA become a Virgin

4 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by rawpadgin(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2015
21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time
Scenario: you get invited over to some dude’s house for the first time. You know what that means: snooping around, obviously, and judging this guy’s character and all of his life choices based on the things he has or doesn’t have in his place. Don’t act like you’ve never done this before! We wanted to find out what kinds of things girls like to see when they go to a guy’s place for the first time, so we headed over to r/askreddit. The consensus is basically that guys don’t wash dishes, smell awful and jerk off a lot — something girls do NOT want evidence of when they raid your crib fellas!!! Read on — the results might surprise you. What are some things you like to see when you go to someone’s house for the first time? Tell us in the comments.

1. sailorgala
The first time I visited my future husband’s house, I was totally impressed by the lack of man-funk. I mean, it smelled as if he washed his sheets and cleaned. Most homes of males I had visited up until then had smelled and looked like college dorms, even if they were otherwise tidy people. The fact that his house looked and smelled like it was run by a responsible adult scored HUGE points with me.
2. Amy_Ugly_Gorilla
I like it when his apartment doesn’t smell like old semen.
3. blessedwhitney
Soap dispensers that have soap in them. Please.
4. WeenisWrinkle
It doesn’t help to have a bottle of Jergens and a box of tissues on your computer desk.
5. Bampari

I remember in my early twenties I visited a guy’s dorm room and expressed my awe that it was impeccably clean and tidy right down to there not being any dust on the wall paneling by the floor. Some time later he informed me that before I came over and while he was vacuuming, a knowledgeable older friend of his had come by and told him, “Remember to vacuum the paneling too. Chicks really dig that.” Guy knew what he was talking about…
6. over1imit
Something unique that reveals something about their personality: artwork on the wall, books, a modest set-up for their computer/TV/etc, a musical instrument, and so forth.
7. mrbooze
Please say whiskey bottles and loose video-game boxes…
8. dustythreads
The absence of his mother.
For me they get extra points for (legal) herbs…a basil plant in the kitchen is a sign that he’s a keeper.
10. rainy_dazed
Produce. Any sign that you like to eat more than just frozen pizzas and instant noodles. Vegetables are an important part of a relationship.
11.rythmik1
Before we were engaged, my wife said she knew she wanted to marry me when walked past my opened closet and saw a bunch of board games. scrabble ftw fellas.
12. rageina
The first thing I do is look at their bookshelf and CD collection if they have one. You can tell a lot about a person by their taste in music and literature.
13.canard427
Best decorating advice I ever got: If you graduate from school, graduate to frames (and probably a good idea to get rid of most of the college posters as well).
14. HueyLewisAndTheShame
I have gone home with several men who live in unhygienic squalor, and I have to say, it makes me unlikely to ever Bleep them again. I get that you’re a 20-something bachelor, but jesus, I was scared to touch things. I always judge what books you have on your shelves and particularly on your nightstand. I will totally check out what consoles you have, and if you leave your computer on I’ll probably glance at it to see if you’ve got Steam. I appreciate it when you have something up on the walls, even if it’s a cheap 10 dollar thing from Ikea. The state of your fridge is a big one, too. When you go to offer me beer, there should NOT be visible mold in your fridge. If your bed is unmade, that’s fine, I don’t always make mine, either, but if you expect me to lay down in it, the sheets better smell reasonably clean. AND GODDAMN SOAP IN THE BATHROOM. Twice, I have been in bathrooms with NO SOAP ANYWHERE ON THE COUNTER. I get that sometimes people are l

5 Likes

Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by IamChuks(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
LA click , LA Crippled
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by SkinnyDude(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
la click la broke la forever
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by tomnmenace(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
la click la.......msstchewwwwwwwww!!! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by emitheo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
***Yawns Loudly***
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by majorgr: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
La click la endtimes
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
La click la stop selling weed
Re: 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time by greatestman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Save your data.

sailorgala
The first time I visited my future husband’s house, I was totally impressed by the lack of man-funk. I mean, it smelled as if he washed his sheets and cleaned. Most homes of males I had visited up until then had smelled and looked like college dorms, even if they were otherwise tidy people. The fact that his house looked and smelled like it was run by a responsible adult scored HUGE points with me.
2. Amy_Ugly_Gorilla
I like it when his apartment doesn’t smell like old semen.
3. blessedwhitney
Soap dispensers that have soap in them. Please.
4. WeenisWrinkle
It doesn’t help to have a bottle of Jergens and a box of tissues on your computer desk.
5. Bampari

I remember in my early twenties I visited a guy’s dorm room and expressed my awe that it was impeccably clean and tidy right down to there not being any dust on the wall paneling by the floor. Some time later he informed me that before I came over and while he was vacuuming, a knowledgeable older friend of his had come by and told him, “Remember to vacuum the paneling too. Chicks really dig that.” Guy knew what he was talking about…
6. over1imit
Something unique that reveals something about their personality: artwork on the wall, books, a modest set-up for their computer/TV/etc, a musical instrument, and so forth.
7. mrbooze
Please say whiskey bottles and loose video-game boxes…
8. dustythreads
The absence of his mother.
For me they get extra points for (legal) herbs…a basil plant in the kitchen is a sign that he’s a keeper.
10. rainy_dazed
Produce. Any sign that you like to eat more than just frozen pizzas and instant noodles. Vegetables are an important part of a relationship.
11.rythmik1
Before we were engaged, my wife said she knew she wanted to marry me when walked past my opened closet and saw a bunch of board games. scrabble ftw fellas.
12. rageina
The first thing I do is look at their bookshelf and CD collection if they have one. You can tell a lot about a person by their taste in music and literature.
13.canard427
Best decorating advice I ever got: If you graduate from school, graduate to frames (and probably a good idea to get rid of most of the college posters as well).
14. HueyLewisAndTheShame
I have gone home with several men who live in unhygienic squalor, and I have to say, it makes me unlikely to ever Bleep them again. I get that you’re a 20-something bachelor, but jesus, I was scared to touch things. I always judge what books you have on your shelves and particularly on your nightstand. I will totally check out what consoles you have, and if you leave your computer on I’ll probably glance at it to see if you’ve got Steam. I appreciate it when you have something up on the walls, even if it’s a cheap 10 dollar thing from Ikea. The state of your fridge is a big one, too. When you go to offer me beer, there should NOT be visible mold in your fridge. If your bed is unmade, that’s fine, I don’t always make mine, either, but if you expect me to lay down in it, the sheets better smell reasonably clean. AND GODDAMN SOAP IN THE BATHROOM. Twice, I have been in bathrooms with NO SOAP ANYWHERE ON THE COUNTER. I get that sometimes people are lazy and don’t wash their hands, but at least have enough shame to give the appearance of regularly washing your hands.
15.donnamarie13
Any musical instrument.
16. darthtayrah
Bit of a backwards one here. First time I went to my boyfriend’s place, I walked into his bedroom and was confronted by a massive poster (probably a metre tall) of himself above his bed. So, uh, not that.
17. InfiniteChicken
Jesus Christ you people are insane! Who invites someone over when it smells of semen/is filthy/covered in food residue? How do you even live like that? I am old! Your lifestyle choices frighten and confuse me! Enjoy your Pokemon and Hula Hoops and shower curtains covered in beer/sperm or whatever! Christ almighty.
18. HelloNY
Why haven’t any women mentioned the importance of a large LED or LCD TV, speakers and HBO?
19. savvy_b
Unmad

(1) (Reply)

When A Guy Is Too Fresh For A Girl's Liking(pics) / Why Is Morning Sex So Sweet? Watch This Leaked Whatsapp Video / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.