Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? (21798 Views)

Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. / Snail Farming Vs Grasscutter: Which One Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by KunmiakiN: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
I pick up rabbit weaners in pair (male & female)
at the rate of
Any breed is welcome
Dm/call 08036101567
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2020
opeyemix:

LOL I Wil definitely do that of crops I'm planning a nice plantation that will yield 750k twice yearly and will give me that figure or more for the next 8-10 years without spending on anything except to weed out the land once in a while
Good one.
May God bless and help you.
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2020
ublight:
which crop is dis?
Where is the picture of the crop?
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by ublight: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

Where is the picture of the crop?

d guy was talking abt a crop he will harvest twice a year for 750k. I was asking him abt the crop
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2020
ublight:

d guy was talking abt a crop he will harvest twice a year for 750k. I was asking him abt the crop
Oh... okay
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Taking action on your dream is the way to success.

Good morning my people
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Re: Crop Vs Animal Farming Which One Is More Profitable? by LaurenMay: 2:06pm On Jan 05
It's great to hear about your successful farming journey! The choice between crop and animal farming can indeed be a crucial decision for aspiring farmers. Crop farming can be more manageable and less risky, especially when it comes to supervision.
You've made a valid point about certain crops continuing to generate income with minimal oversight. If you're interested in exploring more insights on farming and agriculture, you can visit resopp-sn.org for valuable resources and discussions.
In the end, both crop and animal farming have their advantages and challenges, and the choice often depends on individual preferences and resources.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BROILER FARMING/BUSINESS MANUAL FOR SMALL SCALE FARMERS / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital / No more maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.