Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary (13659 Views)

Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property / Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine / How I Led My Gang To Hijack Bullion Van With N200m – Kidnapper Evans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by otunbashonny(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2015
No be small thing o.
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2015
The 60m collected doesn't stop the pastors from collecting more from the poorer church members! undecided

saintopus:
I can see that the man even pay his tithes regularly to a tune of N60M. The pastor of the church never bothered asking the man the source of his income.
I can now see that the church and religion are one of the areas where corruption and its practices are growing in an alarming unchecked proportion.
Incidentally, religion will continue to be the problem of the Blackman.
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by henchamb(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Chai our country haff finish oh.
Oga Jona legacies are manifesting on daily basis.
Even Ilya basira won't run her shop like Jona did to this country
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by frisky2good(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
You can't see anything. If you can, you will know that the article is clear about the gender of the suspect. No be every criminal be man!

saintopus:
I can see that the man even pay his tithes regularly to a tune of N60M. The pastor of the church never bothered asking the man the source of his income.
I can now see that the church and religion are one of the areas where corruption and its practices are growing in an alarming unchecked proportion.
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by cold(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm..pentecostal church helping to hide the loot. It could be Winners or RCCG. Who knows
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Mutuwa(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2015
theft

thief.
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2015
corruption and looting is the order of the day...dear lord,end this world may everybody start afresh.. embarassed
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Iykemerit: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2015
God will expose them all,U think people don't know ur salary?they should jail her far
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmm no wonder Pastors can afford private Jets and their maintainance
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Level 14 Officer? N120k
smh
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by erico2k2(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan and his Gang! Una Well done oooo!!!
If you bothered to check you Wil realize this woman had been doing this for the past 15 years so how E take concern Jonathan??

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by funkiebully: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Why is this old news being regurgitated by this idi0tic OP?

Nairaland has gone to d dogs.

March 2014 news that was trashed out here brought up again by an idi0t trying to paint GEJ tenure black whereas the arrest was made in GEJ dispensation.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Ryda(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Ndi madu sef...maka why kwanu
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by DedeNkem: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2015
So her only crime was that she used the account of the place she works to do private business, not that she stole her workplace's money? If so, then it's not an embezzlement crime.

Why can't EFCC check accounts of all politicians? Why is this useless agency not arresting politicians? It's only goes after ordinary citizens while turning a blind eye to political thieves who steal billions of public money!

Billions of dollars of public money have been plundered from federal state coffers, infrastructure crumbled, poverty increased and Nigeria's reputation abroad suffered, all because of corrupt politicians!
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by modath(f): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2015
@ngeneukwenu,

This case is not fresh, it was only ressurected..

She had her 40th birthday at the thisday dome in 2012, she had king sunny ade sing her praises.. A friend catered ta part of the event & said she was almost in tears when she saw how money being blown...

She is a career civil servant who started from the office of the head of serrvice...

If you live in abuja, you will grown immune to being shocked,they are everywhere.. grin

I know people who bacame serious millionaires on Ebola relief & education intervention funds...
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by rileyy(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
How abt with 13Billion pound sterling? Dangote will be my errand boy n Arsene wenger will lick my boot dry
LordMecuzy:

Hiaaaaan abeg concentrate on the topic biko...

With 200mill you and i won't be here again Nwannem
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by gazilion: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015
Old news...since May 2014.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by don4real18(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Apart from tracing the sum of N200 million to companies owned by her and her children, the EFCC said the woman had also been remitting money amounting to N60 million into the account of an Abuja-based Pentecostal church.
Nawa to the church sef.... Helping her to keep looted funds
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by saltoftheearth: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
THIS IS AN OLD STORY FROM 2014. IT HAPPENED DURING GEJ'S TENURE. Even the link says 2014.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by onismate: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmmm... see gobe. Return the money to my account
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Burger01(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2015
LordMecuzy:
EFCC so active all of a sudden!!!

Can someone tell me Why?
EFCC couldn't do much during Jonathan's administration because Jonathan himself was the leader of 'Corrupt Officers Association of Nigeria'.. Simply put, EFCC can't do nada when the head is corrupt smiley
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Dwilderness: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Since last year na haba! Why give us this old stale news.
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Donzee02(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2015
The rate at which WOMEN are packing our Money is making me 2 think no more MEN. Dt mind my English
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by LastProphet: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Zoharariel:
You can just imagine the magnitude of financial havoc that Diezani Madueke and her gang would have wrecked if Jonathan had won that re-election.

And some enemies of progress are still referring to him as a hero.

ONLY FOOOLS FOLLOW JONATHAN, I REPEAT, ONLY FOOOLS FOLLOW JONATHAN, CHECK YOUR OFFICE, CHECK YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD, CHECK YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL SEE PROOF OF WHAT I JUST SAID. THE MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY ARE THE LAST ONES STILL FOLLOWING JONATHAN. I DISCOVERED FOOOLS ARE DRAWN TO JONATHAN NATURALLY, THEY LOVE HIS OBVIOUSLY CLUELESS BUT HUMBLE DEMEANOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by chuksmad(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2015
saintopus:
Not man but a woman, read clearly
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by benefitzte: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan and his Gang! Una Well done oooo!!!
So this is why you brought up a story that is more than two years old now? Just to say this? Shame on you!
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by neocortex: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
The mods are sleeping, this is a may 8 2014 article by vanguard but that ngeneukwenu wants to
divert attention from Buhari's ineptitude by bringing up this story
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by MrLouisVanGaal1: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2015
If other countries are seeing and hearing of the mop up of corruption in this country, they'll be confident that Nigeria is heading in a better direction and soon will no longer be the corruption capita of the world, like they used to think

Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
All hail PMB the killer of corruption

Go slow or Go fast we are behind you.
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
stealing is NOT corruption.
Re: EFCC Traces N200M To Prisons Accountant Who Is On 120K Monthly Salary by udomma1005(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2015
saintopus:
Not a man,but a sista,"Imaobong-Akon".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams / Court Jails 25 Internet Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Govt Imposes Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.