Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It (966 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road / El-Rufai Dines With Aliko Dangote And john Oyegun At Lagos Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by DJBIGGY(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2015
So yesterday, twitter made Dangote trend on twitter after it was reported that Diezani was caught with a whooping 13 billion pounds in her coffers to purchase a house. This amount sure sounds like one money from heaven and is much more than the worth of the richest man on record in Africa Aliko Dangote who is worth 18.3 billion dollars.

Blogs decided to make this as news subject to make Dangote feel like his money is nothing... After reading this, one should have a rethink on someone's net worth.

People fail to understand the whole concept of what a person is worth and i still want to insist that Dangote is the richest man alive in Africa.. How you may ask? Using certain economic principle of the whole idea if a person's worth should clear one's doubt.

A person's worth is never calculated based on how much you have in your bank account or how much you hold... There are verily many criteria involved to ascertain this. To the lay man, the easiest way to know your financial worth is when you calculate the value of your assets and subtract you liabilities from it at a given period in time. The remnant of what you have is what you are worth.

For Dangote who has many businesses in Nigeria and the globe, he earns quite a lot and is not reputed to be a frivolous spender of his money he makes... By the time his assets and liabilities are subtracted, i am sure that is part of what Forbes came up with to ascertain his current worth. Diezani on the other hand has a lot of gbese (debts) on her neck for allegedly stealing huge from the Nigerian economy. Parts of the money are being seized at the moment and by the time like 80% are frozen and returned to the Federal accounts, are people trying to say that she would still be quarter as rich as Dangote? Dangote is a CEO while Diezani in ideal terms is a servant of the people.

Another way of knowing your worth is to know a person's investments and the income it realizes. Dangote on his own has investments not only in Nigeria, but Africa and other continents. Diezani well... We do not know how many investments she has done with any money she has gotten. All we hear is that she hoards money in her homes. Is that one investment?

Lets divert to some net worth of celebrities a little... Someone like Jay-z who is worth $150m, nobody can tell me that is what is in his bank account as he sef know he has billions of dollars.

Finally Nigerians, we need to learn how to understand concepts properly before making it a subject on social media or in public discussion #dropsmic... #andiamout!

NB: this is my original piece written by DJBIGGY

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/10/i-sincerely-wonder-how-people-can-think.html

Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by tmv10(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2015
autorun.vccf
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2015
But I am richer than both...in the Lord
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Abeg no kill me with laff cheesy cheesy
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by DJBIGGY(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:

Lol... No worry u r rich in the world and in the hearafter... ayaff prophecize
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by DJBIGGY(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2015
tmv10:
autorun.vccf

Are you a hacker?
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by Flashh: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Dangote invested in making his money which everybody knows that. Not like this thief who don't know how to make money but depend on stealing the oil money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by tmv10(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2015
DJBIGGY:

Are you a hacker?

autorun.vccf quote me again and your device will be wiped. i dont warn twice
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by adaweezy(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2015
tmv10:
autorun.vccf
Nothing will happen
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by tmv10(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2015
adaweezy:

Nothing will happen

hehehehe. hope u know i was just joking. abeg no report me oo

1 Like

Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by SirLegal(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Who in his right senses will believe that Alison Deziani is richer than Africa's richest man?
Dangote is somebody who doesn't flaunt his wealth exactly like Warren Buffet.

Believe you me, Dangote's net worth is over 25 billion USD.
Re: Diezani Can Never Be Richer Than Dangote... And I Can Prove It by DJBIGGY(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2015
SirLegal:
Who in his right senses will believe that Alison Deziani is richer than Africa's richest man?
Dangote is somebody who doesn't flaunt his wealth exactly like Warren Buffet.

Believe you me, Dangote's net worth is over 25 billion USD.

You know a person's net worth changes with time.. It goes up and down... I used the newest one forbes rated him. We all know he has way more than that in his bank account

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Operation Feed The Nation / Buhari Says He Won’t Be Petroleum Minister Anymore BUT.... / FG Delegates Visit Bomb Blasts Victims In Maiduguri Hospital .... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.