Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth (53859 Views)

Where Will One Go After Death If Without Achieving Its Purpose On Earth? / What Is Our Purpose On Earth? A Worth Reading Thread / What Is Your Purpose, And Your Groups' Purposes? (scientology] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Ayakata: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
They say the purpose of life is a life of purpose.
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
ireneony:
hi mentorandfriend saw ur pm
Yes dear. Hope your day was awesome?
I would deeply appreciate a reply.
Thanks.
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by ireneony(f): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Yes dear. Hope your day was awesome?
I would deeply appreciate a reply.
Thanks.
my email isn't working
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
ireneony:
my email isn't working
Awww!!!
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Anas09: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Heaven on Earth bro.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by BobUg28(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:

Great. Now kindly take the appropriate actions and see the rapid changes manifest in your life.

Alright, Thanks for your concern sir. I have written them out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by ireneony(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Awww!!!
why awww?
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by ikwesunday(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Best thing i have read here...thanks for this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2015
ireneony:
why awww?
No means to connect with you.
Fine morning to you dear.
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Anas09:
Heaven on Earth bro.
Wonders without end!
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 08, 2015
BobUg28:

Alright, Thanks for your concern sir. I have written them out.

That's really great from you. It's time to ACT IMMEDIATELY before the fervency begins to wane and weaken. That's the way it works.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by MattChidi(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
God bless you...You just ignite a spark in me. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
MattChidi:
God bless you...You just ignite a spark in me. Thanks.

Just let it burn continuously by identifying what steps are needed to be taken. Without ACTION, the fire will flicker away very soon.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice article.totally on point

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by ireneony(f): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
No means to connect with you.
Fine morning to you dear.
here is my twitter @ireneony

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Roon9(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
PART 5

My Prayer For You

If you're currently reading this, I believe you're a messenger; and you need to know that. You were designed with an end in mind so you should discover it and fulfil it.

The spotlight is on you now. May your life never lack a sense of purpose. You’ll never drift through life again. You’ll go from wandering aimlessly to possessing your future. You will own it.

You shall experience a quantum leap - a radical ascent of grace, shooting you up into new realms of life, not traceable to your natural ability.

You shall experience unpredicted emergence; a show up on the scene supernaturally, like the Wind, and taking your space by storm!

You shall experience a mighty rescue from habits stronger than you, plus the licence for a future better than your past.

God will take over your life and you will become a different person by grace. Your soul will be emptied of pain, and the curtains will lift for new light.

Grace to you. Grace to me too.

tanx u sir. this is arguably d most sensible piece on NL. you were clearly speaking to peoples mind. I feel convicted and will definitely try this

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by erumena(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op God'll continue to bless you in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
erumena:
Op God'll continue to bless you in Jesus name!
Amen!!!
Thank you so much.
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by nobeku: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
chinoasa:
ur mother knows beta! tongue afterall she paved d way.. So ask her.....
Here we go again.. Pls for your own peace, don't go dere!!!!!!!
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by nobeku: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2015
chinoasa:
ur mother knows beta! tongue afterall she paved d way.. So ask her.....
Infact, let's go there.. Yeah,my mother knows beta than your mum and YOU!She taught me how to spot and avoid glorified HOOOKERS like you.. DICKWIPE!!!
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by MightyFortress: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
So true.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by tosyne2much(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Amen!!! Thank you so much.
My biggest boss I throway salute oooo cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
My biggest boss I throway salute oooo cool
My favourite person, Sir tosyne2much. I see you. E don tey o. I've been on and off here.
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by tosyne2much(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
My favourite person, Sir tosyne2much. I see you. E don tey o. I've been on and off here.
I noticed that bro

How hustle bro ?
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
I noticed that bro

How hustle bro ?
I'm balling hard my bro.

You'll take whatever you like on my head whenever we see. For sure!
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'm balling hard my bro.

You'll take whatever you like on my head whenever we see. For sure!
Wooooow !!!

Na fone I go take oooo bro, cos I'm using a borrowed phone at the moment cool

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!!

Na fone I go take oooo bro, cos I'm using a borrowed phone at the moment cool
That won't be a problem.
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2015
mentorandfriend:
That won't be a problem.
Alryt biggest boss cool

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Lovelynature(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Amen!!!
Thank you so much.
Heaven on Earth! God bless you sir for the nice work. I'm really to touched, please am I permitted to use the write up and bless others?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lovelynature:
Heaven on Earth! God bless you sir for the nice work. I'm really to touched, please am I permitted to use the write up and bless others?
Wonders without end dear.

Please feel free to share it in your social circles. You're welcome.
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by tck2000(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Qui
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by dayssolalee(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Let me explain this briefly; in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man, Jesus said Abraham was sitting on Throne in Heaven and Lazarus in his footstool. Though Lazarus made Heaven, he was in the low ranks. When he was here on earth, he was poor and sick. I think his faith level is low because the righteous shall live by his faith.

This story also made us to realize that this poor wise man did not have economic, family, and high level spiritual vision for his life. If he did, then he will live the Heaven on Earth lifestyle before going to Abraham’s bosom. To succeed and be fulfilled requires that you carve out vision for your life. Life is a gift; you have to make out of it a gift to give to others for you to be fulfilled. You can never do this without a vision that will take you there. Majority thinks that dreams are their friends. Don’t make that mistake, your dream is your enemy, your dreams are always beckoning to you to put on a fight against you, warning you never to come near to fulfill it, unless you want to die. With vision, you can map out the strategy to fight against your dream, conquer it and make it your best friend.

Check out How you can Discover your Purpose and Meaning in Life below

https://smenmusic.com.ng/discovering-your-purpose-in-life/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christmas Is Idolatrous And Unscriptural - Pastor Kumuyi / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.