Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ (53864 Views)

The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Some things baffle me about this ISIS and BOKO HARAM. What was their main aim?? What is the benefit of killing people?? And so much question like that. Now after the attack in france, it seems this terrorist are trying to affect all the world. If you notice most of the things they are fighting for, you will see that they are trying to take over Places, Local Government and If possible all the state they are terrorizing.

With my views today, if ISIS and BOKO HARAM are giving the chance to rule over all their affected place and people obey their order, they won't kill anyone. Now, this makes me think that the BIBLE prediction about One World Ruler and ANTI-CHRIST is here....

HERE IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS::

REVELATION CHAPTER 13 verse;;

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I think all the other verses that I omits is a Parable words which the only ones with wisdom and Holy spirit can understand (am not that Good in understanding Parable Words)...

I THINK verse 18 is a very powerful message.. Let's those with wisdom of Holy Spirit explain this message to us in a simple language that we the average believer can understand ..LOLzzzzz

Beware my brothers and sister, ISIS and BOKO HARAM are most likely to be the agent of the beast the BIBLE is talking about (Not Certain Thou).... END TIME IS NEARER ..

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sunday worship is the Image and mark of the Beast. First beast is the Roman Church, 2nd Beast is the Americans(USA). It will be a powerful organisation who are wise to deceive the world in beleiving facts then will later show their agenda after deceiving people. It will come when Jerusalem is taken away from Islam people(Uncircumsed) by an agreement. It will be the time of Desolation. How fearful & dreadful it would be. May the Most High save us all.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Highcuerayte: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
NatureBoy91:
Sunday worship is the Image and mark of the Beast. First beast is the Roman Church, 2nd Beast is the Americans(USA). It will be a powerful organisation who are wise to deceive the world in beleiving facts then will later show their agenda after deceiving people. It will come when Jerusalem is taken away from Islam people(Uncircumsed) by an agreement. It will be the time of Desolation. How fearful & dreadful it would be. May the Most High save us all.
Read your Bible very well. Don't be deceived by Adventist. God be with you.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by dsquare33: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
ISIS, Book haram, Liberalisation that the west is trying to propagate through transgender, incest, and all sort of demonic influences is paving a way for the anti christ to be ushered in. The world is gradually heading towards anarchy. ANY CHRISTIAN THAT IS STILL DOUBTING THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IS DEAD WHILE HE LIVES.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Read your Bible very well. Don't be deceived by Adventist. God be with you.

You are the one being deceived and not me. Okay!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by lasisi69(f): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
End time...

9 Likes

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by sukkot: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
the end of the ages is upon us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
dsquare33:
ISIS, Book haram, Liberalisation that the west is trying to propagate through transgender, incest, and all sort of demonic influences is paving a way for the anti christ to be ushered in. The world is gradually heading towards anarchy. ANY CHRISTIAN THAT IS STILL DOUBTING THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IS DEAD WHILE HE LIVES.
Jesus is a lie. He is never coming back.

unless im wan make we beat am again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Jeromejnr(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Just to buttress his point lipsrsealed

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Okay nah
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by allanphash7(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sucks

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by odinese(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
.Islamabad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
embarassed
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by DickDastardly(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by free2ryhme: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Another end time prophecy
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by xender(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
were is lasisi69 ooo d guq dey talk am since

5 Likes

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
sukkot:
the end of the ages is upon us
It has always been upon us, from the beginning of time. We will die, Life will continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by godoluwa(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ever since Nigerian army started killing boko haram insurgents, those vampire still remain & exist. its a clear sign that d end iz near, REPENT & COME UNTO THE LORD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by PLANETMARS(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
When shekau passes a police checkpoint

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Dopeyomi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ok

Dem don dey talk this end time since the time of my great great grand father... angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by onatisi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
I believe the internet is the next antichrist

6 Likes

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by free2ryhme: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
ISIS the endtime beast

Well anything is possible

Keep an open mind

3 Likes

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by sukkot: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

It has always been upon us, from the beginning of time. We will die, Life will continue.
i didnt say the end of the world. the end of the ages simply means a new world order is coming

life will always continue.

ecclesiastes 1 vs 4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
The year is 2015 people. If you are still waiting for a dead Jew to come and save you and take you to mansions in heaven, you are of all men most deceived. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
sukkot:
i didnt say the end of the world. the end of the ages simply means a new world order
Nothing is new under the sun. Life and death is natural.
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by moneyhungry(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Total hogwash. End-time or no End-time, death is certain. While it lasts, live every moment to the fullest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by NinaTohBadt(f): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by anigbajumo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
I love my religion......... Proudly Muslim.

43 Likes

Re: End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ by johnstar(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
End tym topic

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Christ Penelope Farts On Heads Of Worshippers To Demonstrate God's Power / Pope Francis: Donald Trump Is Not A Christian / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.