Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (38483 Views)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Icecomrade: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
We waited so long for them ooo.

These are angels carefully selected over time. Because they are supernatural, I think they capable of anything even the impossible.

Is it still important to allote portfolios to them?
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by tolexy007(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
minister of Lies and crook grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by deybson: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi is d minister of betrayal

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by tonymorris: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please need anything from jumia without shipping costs in lagos contact me @ 08170736942 or BBM me 29943BBB
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Simitrendy: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015

Mr Lai Mohammed- Minister for Information

Rotimi Amaechi- Minister for Culture and Tourism

Kayode Fayemi- Minister for Foreign Affairs

Raji Fashola- Minister for Works

Audu Ogbeh- Minister for Special duties

Kemi Adeosun- Minister for Finance

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by phrezzz: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Liar Mohammed-Minister of LIEformation and Amaechi-Minister for WOMEN Affairs

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by preciousMI1(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
amaechi entertainment minister.... since he knows all d dance steps n showcase them at will....

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Shawarmaplus(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
badmrkt:
lai mohammed===minister of propaganda and lies
ameachi===minister of mono-railogy.

grin

****U or ur friends may need us during ceremonies. Check our profile****
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Spiff20(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi minister of finance
Lai Mohammed minister of foreign affairs
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by menix(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Certainly lie mohammed get Information because of his PHD in Misinforming people While Amaechi would be made Minister of women affairs cous he talks much nd good at picking quarrels..
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by kunzo: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't even know.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mohammed - Minister of Information and Strategy
Amaechi - Minister of Police Affairs or Niger-Delta Ministry
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by saintkel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Liar mohammed na Info and public confrontation, amaechi should be send strait to sambsia forest for all I care
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Kulas: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi does not deserve to be in that list.Needless suggesting any portfolio.Lai Mohammed deserve to be there and i suggest Minister of Information and Communications.Congrats to Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Bambless1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
E No Concern Me undecided
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Etruth: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi is Minister of Niger Delta affairs, while Mr Lai. Mo is Minister of Information. In Ozaoekpe's voice, quote me anywhere.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lai Mohammed - Ministry of Propaganda
Rotimi Amaechi- Minister of Special Duties and Group Head of Noise Making, Shoky dancing and Faaji
BTW, driving through PHC you'd know that Amaechi was and is da.mn clueless...the rave on top filth and bad roads..no drainage system...gee, Amaechi do Rivers people one chance

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lai Mohammed will be minister of information and Amaechi will be minister of corruption grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by anonimi: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
preciousMI1:
amaechi entertainment minister.... since he knows all d dance steps n showcase them at will....

Forgot this capacity of the Cow of the Tribe of Ubima and Recruit of Common Sense Revolution grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2105125_ali1_jpeg77f39f6971d9a859990350a90bfeafc3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi for ministry of Niger delta so he can be seen around that region and , or so we can have him controlling NDDC in the backyard of gej and wike.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by kadree(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
He shud b given minister of concern and offers. Remember how he offered pdp free crash course tutorial. His concern was so appreciated by many.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Rilwayne001: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
rozayx5:
ministry of lies. lai mohammee
ministry of looting amaechi
There is nothing like minister of lie or minister of looting.
Please make use of your brain for once undecided

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nkuruzinza: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Zozot:
From our individual mindset and opinion about

former Governo Amaechi Rotimi and Mr Lai Mohammed..
its in him to tell lie, lai mohammed noise maker of information

KINDLY SUGGEST A PORTFOLIO FOR them both

ii
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by charlsecy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
hakeem4:
Amaechi- minister of security
What a suggestion for a man with no force training! A man with a degree in English Studies and Literature.

I hail your submission.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by nnamdi1958: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
JNR MINST OIL AND GAS. MINST FOR INFO
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Lai Mohammed - Ministry of Propaganda
Rotimi Amaechi- Minister of Special Duties and Group Head of Noise Making, Shoky dancing and Faaji
BTW, driving through PHC you'd know that Amaechi was and is da.mn clueless...the rave on top filth and bad roads..no drainage system...gee, Amaechi do Rivers people one chance
when did u start visiting ph?

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
they are both useless entities and fraud stars... angry angry...this country cant move an inch with fools like lai and ameachi at the helm of affairs..nigeria is indeed hopeless... angry

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Forwetinnah: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
...one plantain "sauce" told me that the Judas of Ubima is vying for Defence Minister as Petroleum Resources fly am like rocket, let me start laughing in advance cheesy

*front row seat with popcorn watching shiiit hit the fan*
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by lastpage: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Irrespective of what happened, TWO THINGS need to be don, going forward.

That man who collected #22Billion+ from the Government and then turns around to say it cannot be feasible any more, needs to REFUND THE MONEY or be JAILED for Life and all his assets seized.

2.) The Govt needs to complete that Mono rail project. It is a transportation method and as l have seen in many countries where it is being used, it is really very effective and cheap, in the long run.

Everyone that benefited illicitly from the project needs to be visited and arrested by EFCC. Nothing short of this is acceptable.

Lastpage!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by lastpage: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Irrespective of what happened, TWO THINGS need to be don, going forward.

That man who collected #22Billion+ from the Government and then turns around to say it cannot be feasible any more, needs to REFUND THE MONEY or be JAILED for Life and all his assets seized.

2.) The Govt needs to complete that Mono rail project. It is a transportation method and as l have seen in many countries where it is being used, it is really very effective and cheap, in the long run.

Everyone that benefited illicitly from the project needs to be visited and arrested by EFCC. Nothing short of this is acceptable.

Lastpage!

Meanwhile, l say NO .... to Islamic extremism and fanaticism. That Moderator ( @Sissie ) that banned me for ONE YEAR needs to visit a Mental Hospital.

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by ajepako(f): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
Amaechi will be the defense minister.

Some people must be tormented and given sleepless nights.
grin grin

Lai Mohammed is the minister of information no doubt. Olisa Metuh has a lot to learn from him.

Minister for Misinformation is more apt and fitting..

grin grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
bettercreature:
All i know is Lie muhammed must not be given INFORMATION
or else he is going to destroy us with LIES
Amaechi should head NIGER-DELTA
who is going to work with that betrayer from the niger delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed / APC Rally Live From Warri City Stadium(photos) / COVID-19: Wahab Adegbenro Is Dead! Ondo Health Commissioner Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.