Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (38507 Views)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..tomorrow
you don't exist then...
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by ruggedtimi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
minister of transport and railways ...ameachi
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you don't exist then...
tongue ya fink?
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
tongue ya fink?
yeah...

Cos tomorrow won't come
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by pus33: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by essemdeey350(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Some People are just so stupid......
Well, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi- Minister for Niger- Delta Affairs Chief Lai Mohammed- Minister of Communication and Information.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by gykes(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
Amaechi will be the defense minister.

Some people must be tormented and given sleepless nights.

I really doubt he would be given that portfolio because of the retired Major General in that list. However, I overheard some APC chieftains in ABJ from Rivers State who came in for the state Tribunal claimed his best bet will be Ministry of Police affairs (to keep Wike and Mbu on check) or FCT. But not completely ruling out Defence (still on Wike's neck).
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Clevite(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
All i know is Lie muhammed must not be given INFORMATION or else he is going to destroy us with LIES Amaechi should head NIGER-DELTA

Lol.... on Lai Mohammed. Like he destroyed PDP with LIES abi?!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by pus33: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
yeah...

Cos tomorrow won't come
I am in the future..I am speaking/ writing to you from tomorrow.
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Clevite(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
@bettercreature All i know is Lie muhammed must not be given INFORMATION or else he is going to destroy us with LIES Amaechi should head NIGER-DELTA

Lol.... on Lai Mohammed! Like he destroyed PDP with LIES abi?!
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by breakeven: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Federal ministry of lai lai. grin grin
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by pus33: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Minesterial Nominees And Their States

Lai Mohammed (Sokoto), of Northern parent
Barr.Adebayo Shittu (yobe), of Northern parent
Babatunde fashola Raji(Zamfara), of Northern parent
Audu Ogbeh (Benue),
Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Anambra),
Amina Mohammed (Kaduna),
Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom)
Kemi Adeosun (Ogun),
Suleiman Adam (Jigawa),
Solomon Dalong (Plateau),
Ibe Kachikwu (Imo),
Osagie Ehanire (Edo)
Abdulrahman Danbazau (Kano),
Aisha Alhassan (Taraba),
Ogbonaya Onu (Abia),
Abubakar Malami [SAN](Kebbi),
Sen Hadi Sirika (Katsina)
Chris Ngige (Anambra),
Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti),
Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers),[/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
I am in the future..I am speaking to you from tomorrow.
wow! shocked

Can I join you? I'm sure you have some talents for wizardry
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by bashydemy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lai Mohammed-- Information

Ameachi--- Niger Delta, Education or power
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
wow! shocked

Can I join you? I'm sure you have some talents for wizardry
...don't be a simpleton...you can join me in Christ tho
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...don't be a simpleton...you can join me in Christ tho
thought Christ is for all, do I need to join him again?
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
BALLOSKI:
thought Christ is for all, do I need to join him again?
yup
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by thundafire: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
kai mohammed minister of misinformation cs he will contradict everything even dy ones poor femi nd shehu will say cs dy will be uter confusion

Amaechi own hmmmmmmmmm total confusion oooo cs he will b totally clueless cs nothing fit am EFCC chairman 4 fit am pass jst c saint wer dat cow brain submit as technocrats 2 lead dy country backward nd nt forward
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
yup
wow! Then lead me on. Maybe let's follow
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by stevecantrell: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Zozot:
From our individual mindset and opinion about

former Governo Amaechi Rotimi and Mr Lai Mohammed..

KINDLY SUGGEST A PORTFOLIO FOR them both

Lai Mohammed should be minister of amebo while Amaechi over sabi
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by smuth(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Burger01:
Wailers will have a field day today. Useless wailerssmiley

[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by electrokcoi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmmmmm so after stealing and looting of river state money buhari still give him (AMECHI) a minister?
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by blank(f): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi for minister of power for purely selfish reasons.

Lie Mohammed is obviously ministry of mis-information.

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by 4Kemzy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi will be Chief noisemaker and driver to the noisemaker on oil. While Alhaji Lai Muhammed will be noisemaker on lies and propaganda affairs.

Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by lukas280(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
amaechi minister of rebel affairs and betrayal.....lie mohamed shoould be minister of change truth to lie to suit APC
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by fredie107(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lai Mohammed - Minister of liars
Amaechi - Minister for corruption
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BurukutuMallam: 3:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Liar Mohammed.. Minister of Misinformation
Amaechi, Minister of propaganda
Noise makers Fed.Rep of Nigeria

Oloshi
Re: Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister by BALLOSKI: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Eyepencil:

Maybe you want them to kidnap amaechi. He shouldn't even dream about anything niger delta.
no one would dare kidnap him. He's a lord.

Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS