Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,043 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Good Reason To Wail??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Good Reason To Wail??? (425 Views)

The Economist Article: Tolu Ogunlesi's Attempt to wail By Proxy / Oh! How I Love To Wail... / Something To Wail About Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Reason To Wail??? by Panelbeater(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
IS THIS NOT A REASON TO WAIL

Well, if you feel that the minsterial list released by President Buhari is not enough reason to wail , then you might be sentimental afterall..

Let's take a limpid trip to the past dispensation of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo, apart from the fact that the ministerial list was released to time which shows a leader with blueprint before assumption of office, the list then was also pre-occupied with technocrats, egg heads, people with little or no party affiliations and finally new arrivals such as:

Madam Okonjo Iweala
Nasir El-Rufai
Ribadu
Obiageli Ezekwesili
Rahman Mimiko
Oluyemi Adeniyi
Dapo Sarumi
Femi Fani Kayode
Iyorchia Alu
Dora Akunyili
David Jemibewon
Tunde Adeniran
Tim Menakaya
Eyitayo Lambo
Kema Chikwe e.t.c

Yes I could vividly recall in the year 1999 that after the release of the list, an average Nigerian was expectant of how these people would carryout their various appointments reason because they had little or political past save for their occupation which majority of them excelled exceedingly..

Honestly I was expecting shock anouncements like distinguished and integrity proven Professors, Technocrats, Bureucrats which would have had us searching the nooks and crannies of google to gather a handful information about them.

Now the reverse is the the same old war horses, names we are tired of hearing and some who actually excreted on their throne during their dispensation and latrine flies now lurking around them are the people Baba feels he could work with.

Well goodluck to him, his dipensation and to Nigeria because "The tree's comfort is the bird's comfort"
but my question is why the lenghty wait?

Nigerians, do You think the just released ministerial list is actually worth the wait??

'Falemara Bidemi writes from Ado-Ekiti'
Re: A Good Reason To Wail??? by donholy28(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
The music was changed but d dancers re still d same
Re: A Good Reason To Wail??? by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Una wail still dae season 1
Keep on wailinq jae
Re: A Good Reason To Wail??? by Magician1503(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Wail on

Wail me a lagoon

And wail into oblivion

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerians Expect From The National Assembly On Ministerial List / No Plans To Slash Petrol Price —NNPC / Gov. Okowa And The Ugly State Of Uvwie ***on A Personal Vendetta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.