Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money (3551 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Slay Queen Went Completely Nak-ed On Instagram to Flaunt Her Body - Adult Photos / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Leetunechi: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok.. Since I nor get dollars like kcee undecided I decided to show off my one thousand naira notes undecided undecided

Oya begin comment trash grin grin

Lalasticlala angry angry

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by DonaldGenes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Photocopy wads

By the way? This pix is as OLD AF..Seen this before on Twitter but it's okay if you claim it's yours..

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by donTbone(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pour those cash on ground...or you bring out the TEXTBOOKS underneath! cheesy

You don turn NollyWood abi undecided
#wenogogree

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by younghartz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rich men don't do this
Poor men does this

How am I sure no be cloth full that ghana-must-go then u used 10k just to cover the surface.
Note: I'm not hating

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by MosakuAW(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
All you got inside that bag na 25k only. No more, no less grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by sinaj(f): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ur don de flaunt ya mama meeting contribution money abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by vizkiz: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
flaunting bag full of cash and your rug be like that! undecided

No be your rug dey squeeze for that second picture? Broke niggas always think they can impress people on social media grin

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Leetunechi: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Photocopy wads

By the way? This pix is as OLD AF..Seen this before on Twitter but it's okay if you claim it's yours..

Wre you for see am for Twitter grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Leetunechi: 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
sinaj:

cheesy grin cheesy

Talk to me like celeb angry
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Slimzjoe(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
sinaj:

Op, she has Said it all grin

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Leetunechi: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

No be your rug dey squeeze for that second picture? Broke niggas always think they can impress people on social media grin

Na rug dem tek dey know weda person broke??

Na wa for you oo grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by vizkiz: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leetunechi:

Na rug dem tek dey know weda person broke??

Na wa for you oo grin

you don enter big nigga room make you see that kin dirty rug? undecided

That rug looks ancient by the way. Looks like it has been laying down there since around the time I was given birth to grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by 2dice(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmm... Nl ladies no go still send you PM
Try harder boi grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Leetunechi: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

you don enter big nigga room make you see that kin dirty rug? undecided

That rug looks ancient by the way. Looks like it has been laying down there since around the time I was given birth to grin

Show me pictures of your rug Mr vizkiz angry

Or undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by jaymejate: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
I know say this pocs go still come NL, i don see am tayad for other site.

Na cloth de under, he con spread his skul fees ontop. If 1 note miss, d guy don finish bdat
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by nikkypearl(f): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

Choi cheesy cheesy
Why evuls grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Akosxxx(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
woh if EFCC strt dey luk fr u ..
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by TOMTOM15(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

wicked!!! grin
vizkiz:

wicked!!!
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by vizkiz: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leetunechi:

Show me pictures of your rug Mr vizkiz angry

Or undecided undecided

I don't use rug, I am not as rich as you are cry
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by vizkiz: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
nikkypearl:

Choi cheesy cheesy
Why evuls grin

but na true I talk na sad
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Leetunechi: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
jaymejate:
I know say this pocs go still come NL, i don see am tayad for other site.

Na cloth de under, he con spread his skul fees ontop. If 1 note miss, d guy don finish bdat

Oga show us the link to the other site wey you for see am or SHUT UP angry

vizkiz:

I don't use rug, I am not as rich as you are cry

Opposite
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by delishpot: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
If its not for dash, stop showing us
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by hottest111: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one bro, money must be made,, Check ma profile pix n learn

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Leetunechi: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
delishpot:
If its not for dash, stop showing us

Go and make yours' so that you can start dashing dem out undecided
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by delishpot: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leetunechi:

Go and make yours' so that you can start dashing dem out undecided

So why display it here na? To make those who dont have go and steal? Oh I know, SHOWOFF

Anyhoe when I make money sha, I dash deserving people no skin pain cool cool.
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by cromz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
OP you do ogunowo ni see as money full Ghana must go like say na alujonu carry am for u
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by bolaji3071(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op Abeg come give me 5k. I need am for school
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by sinaj(f): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Leetunechi:

cheesy grin cheesy

Talk to me like celeb angry
lol nl celeb
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by delishpot: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2015
bolaji3071:
Op Abeg come give me 5k. I need am for school

From Owo Ajo? Na OP master give am that money cos bank close before he was able to deposit it o. Abeg OP can not dash you 1kobo for inside that bag. Look well you will see where he used single notes to cover some open spaces. If that money was set as in set; Na bindle bundle you for see. Not some bundles opened and then the single notes spread around to cover the white fabric underneath.

OP if na lie send that bros 5k grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
See as him finger dirty like who dey pack sheet from Soakaway manually cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2015
vizkiz:

vizkiz u r so mean!!u just finish d op!! grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Flaunt Bag Full Of Money by SenhorSean(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Ehen....Wetin make we cum do

(1) (Reply)

See What I Asked My Girlfriend And Her Response. / xxccccc / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.