Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo (3375 Views)

'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / 10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by eDoctorr(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote is bereaved.
The founder of Dangote group of companies lost
his niece to the cold hand of death last week.
Fatima Bello Dangote, who reportedly lost her
father alongside Ibrahim Abacha in an ill-fate
plane crash in 1996 lost her 2-year battle to
brain cancer in a private hospital in the United
Kingdom on Friday.
Dangote, who acted as her guardian and foster
father, after her father’s death, single-handedly
brought her up and trained her through schools
and universities. The Kano-born billionaire is
reported to be very shattered by her death.

Source : http://comedyorfact..co.id/2015/10/rip-africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote.html?m=1

Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by NifemiOlu(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eeyah
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Bambless1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
May Her (gentle Or Not) Soul Rest In Perfect Peace.
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by ajibola11(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Money cannot buy everything in this life

2 Likes

Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by eDoctorr(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bambless1:
Source Comedyorfact The Thunder From Hell Wey Wan Fire Una Still Dey Do Press Up, I Dey Come Make I Go Cnfirm It For Aunty Linda Place undecided

So if Linda tells you that the person you called your father is not your real father. you'll agree naw since you're a fool.

Ogun lo maa pa e Danu. oloriiburuku

2 Likes

Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Greyworld: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Better to die RICH than live POOR

Cancer sha.
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Bambless1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
eDoctorr:

So if Linda tells you that the person you called your father is not your real father. you'll agree naw since you're a fool.

Ogun lo maa pa e Danu. Oloriiburuku
Silence Is The Best Answer For A Brainless Fellow Like You. So i ignore you with passion tongue
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by LOVEGINO(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
With all those hell money, still cannot safe a life. It's rubbish!
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by eDoctorr(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bambless1:
Silence Is The Best Answer For A Brainless Fellow Like You. So i ignore you with passion tongue

So you can lament and u could not find your own statement of 'hell and thunder' as barbaric.

If truly you wanna be silent as u have said, you won't border to reply me. Note my I.D and never in ur life quote me again. U fink am part of noddles generation.

Oo ni soriire
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by yomi007k(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Greyworld:
Better to die RICH than live POOR

Cancer sha.
True yarns
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Bambless1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
eDoctorr:

So you can lament and u could not find your own statement of 'hell and thunder' as barbaric.

If truly you wanna be silent as u have said, you won't border to reply me. Note my I.D and never in ur life quote me again. U fink am part of noddles generation.

Oo ni soriire
Lolx...... PAKI generation, you are cursed already, i don't need to curse you but you can manage these.... "ooojor loro ina n mu igi, oojo loro ito n mu le, wa rin wor igbo lo ni, sango lo ma pa eh, ogun lakaaye lo ma feje re weh,esu laalu ogiro oko lo ma gba emi lenu reh ase mu be tueee"
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by jamex93(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
money can not buy life

only God gives life
r.I.p

1 Like

Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by eDoctorr(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bambless1:
Lolx...... PAKI generation, you are cursed already, i don't need to curse you but you can manage these.... "ooojor loro ina n mu igi, oojo loro ito n mu le, wa rin wor igbo lo ni, sango lo ma pa eh, ogun lakaaye lo ma feje re weh,esu laalu ogiro oko lo ma gba emi lenu reh ase mu be tueee"

Iwo abipabe omo.

You're just a disgrace to Yoruba tribe. See nonsense wey this guy type sha. Oo ni mori dele
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Bambless1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
eDoctorr:

Iwo abipabe omo.

You're just a disgrace to Yoruba tribe. See nonsense wey this guy type sha. Oo ni mori dele
Watch Out For Part 2 !
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Title says 'daughter', story says 'niece'.

Confused much? undecided
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Temismith(f): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
R.I.P...... Hmmm, if only 'life' was for sale, she could have lived. Rest on Dear
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Mrsprof(f): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
RIP dear.
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Doyin400l(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
So her hairy Pussy gone like that...
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by SAMBARRY: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2015
@e doctor and bambless kilode? grin grin grin

una dey do swearing/cussing competition cheesy grin grin grin

epe ten she fun ara yin ti poju grin
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Maybe he hasn't heard of Ben Carson, the best brain surgeon on earth.
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Losing a loved one is one experience painful beyond words.

May her soul rest in peace, and may God be the strength of her family and friends, even at this hour.
Re: RIP!!! Africa's Richest Man "Aliko Dangote" Loses Daughter To Cancer [photo by pet4ril(f): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Shit angry angry angry RIP dear

(1) (Reply)

An Understanding Of The Story Of The Man Beating His Wife Because Of A Dog / Pains Of A Full Time House Wife. / Killing Of Gorilla To Save Boy At Ohio Zoo Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.