Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

How I Started Making Money After Four (4) Years Of Online Experience. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Started Making Money After Four (4) Years Of Online Experience. (487 Views)

5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / Active , 100% Human 4 Years Old Facebook Group With 106k+ Members For Sale. / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started Making Money After Four (4) Years Of Online Experience. by JesuspikinM(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Affiliate marketing is one way one can continue to make money till infinity, I have been writing online since 2011 but didn’t make a dime until recently. Yes, I’m not ashamed to say it. I was writing for hubpages.com (though I still have some articles there, you can search for mildforreal to confirm) because I didn’t want to pay for website. Even when I signed up for blogger, I didn’t know my way around blogger, as a matter of fact I got confused. So I abandoned it for a very long time. I was always looking for information on how to make money online without a website but all to no avail because most of the make money opportunities I came in contact with were not real. But thanks to Abass who after reading one of my articles at hubpages.com encouraged me to create my own self hosted blog so I could start making money online, because according to him by writing on free blogging platforms, I cannot really make money and even when I make money I may encounter problems because of their laid down terms and conditions (I actually applied for adsence ads thrice at hubpges.com but did not get approval). I followed his advice and created a website where I write articles on small business and I make money online today.
How I Make Money Without Huge Traffic
Most bloggers and internet marketers believe that to make money online you must have at least 1000 visits to your blog daily, well that may be true because of their own experience and because most of them place adsence ads on their sites. But I don’t totally agree with them because I am making money online without adsence and I don’t have up to 400 visits per day.
I have come to understand that affiliate marketing has levels, there are some affiliates that pay high and fixed, while others pay 20%, 30% 50% etc. But I prefer dealing with those that pay fixed amount because no matter how small the product costs. I get paid the fixed amount. Which means if the affiliate service provider pays $60 for each product sold and I sell a product at the rate of $10, the company pays me $60, the amount of the price of the product notwithstanding.
If you ask me, that is far better than having 1000 visitors per day without making reasonable clicks.

The truth is that you can make money online without huge traffic or adsence. You just need to take a decision to succeed without adsence. I was rejected several times by adsence but today I make money without adsence ads.
Finally, making money online needs focus and determination. Decide how you want to go about your business and stick to it, don’t get distracted by several exaggerations that abound online. If you lose focus you won’t make it online. So, be focus and dogged, don’t let anything distract you. Whether you are a blogger, affiliate marketer, mini importer, buy and sell online. Be focus!
You can view my site https://mildbizpreneur.com/ for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Complete Review Of Apple's Latest Product, Ipad Pro / Bulk sms Template Website / 4 Questions To Ask Before Hiring An SEO Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.