Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard (43491 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Abbeyme: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Recently, Vanguard Newspapers has become the official opposition newspaper.

In the last administration, it was Punch Newspaper.

But I know this not true. If Vanguard get liver, let them publish the stuff in their tabloid. If only them get liver o....
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by damton(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
favourlove1:
oh really? Cordial you mean? I thought he said he wount interfere in legislative proceedings n that he is for all n nobody plus people should be responsible for the consiquences of their actions. Y him they beg. If I be saraki I will tell him to also withdraw his case with CCT. Since that's what cordial means to you.
president Buhari is an experienced public official who understand the core tenets of democracy and independence of the legislature. However, that does not mean there should be rancour between these 2 entities. In the same vein, the president cannot interfere with the workings of judiciary for the whole process to be credible and as a matter of fact fair to Saraki himself. It just shows the respect Buhari has for the hallowed chamber.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Omotolu:
...so you are Chukwudi44 folks are always referencing. Nice to have you.

Yes bro na me be dis!! I say the truth the way it is .I no send anybody
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by klax(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beg Buhari is nor serious the PDP should shred the list to.pieces. PDP should fight the list to the meanest point time to pay back.

That AmaechI in particular must be drop, block and shut down completely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by HzRF(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Vanguard is fast becoming a Useless Paper!

Their propaganda against Buhari is too petty, childish and irritating...

For the reminder: No Useless and idiotic Senator dare reject any nominee from that lists or the person will face immediate recall by his constituents!
D same way dey were recalled after June 9

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abbeyme:

But I know this not true. If Vanguard get liver, let them publish the stuff in their tabloid. If only them get liver o....

Bros are you for real? Whatever you see online would be replicated in the tabloids!! Who the hell do you even think Buhari is that everyone should be scared of him? Even Abacha with all his military powers was dared by the media let alone Buhari as a civillian president!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Yes bro na me be dis!! I say the truth the way it is .I no send anybody
...you only say the truth based on your interested and political affiliation. Still you are a great guy.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

He should allow the senators to do their work jare!!Any of the nominees found wanting should be discarded!!
...ok...
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Mufasa27(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

For the reminder: No Useless and idiotic Senator dare reject any nominee from that lists or the person will face immediate recall by his constituents!
....And what about sahara reporter's propaganda against jonathan and his govt..

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by PRYCE(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
UncleDeeee:
I'm no longer interested in all these drama. These politicians know what they're all up to. Buhari is claiming to fight corruption with a corrupt list of ministers. They should all go to hell.
Buhari should quietly cut his slice of the national cake and let us rest!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by greatehis: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
bilulu:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-list-buhari-begs-pdp-senators/

i thought he was mister know alll hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Niceiroko: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Full ur sef
Built2last:
PMB is not out of order. It is called Lobbying in politics. Obama had to personally call almost all the congress men for Obamacare to sail through. Obama also lobbied the congress especially those in opposition for the bail out package after the recession to sail through. It is a norm in politics for the president to approach his opponents where he senses great opposition to his plans.

Dear Nairalanders, our democracy is growing by this act of Buhari. Checks and balances will be more rigid and no leader will take us for a ride. Indeed, i will prefer that any minister with proven acts of corruption should not scale through so that my generation who have plans for politics will watch their way ahead and shun corruption. Consequently, Nigeria will be better for it.

Finally, you are politically incorrect and outstandingly naive if you want PDP to die completely. That is not politics. Democracy thrives in opposition. Checks and balances which bring the needed change lies with the opposition because each party knows they will have to present their scorecard after four years. If you ask me, we need PDP to check the excesses of the ruling party, after all PMB was in the opposition for 16 years. So the wailing of PDP members is good.

One party system will keep us on a spot. How i wished PDP shared national assembly 50-50. Political lovers and observers would have had a swell time in the next four years. However, the current number means the take a bow and go will not work. All the ministers that took a bow in the past and went never delivered.

Guys democracy is hear...lets make it work and argue constructively not destructively.

Built2last said so.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Abbeyme: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros are you for real? Whatever you see online would be replicated in the tabloids!! Who the hell do you even think Buhari is that everyone should be scared of him? Even Abacha with all his military powers was dared by the media let alone Buhari as a civillian president!!

Well, if you say so.
Personally, I believe PMB won't want to 'beg' PDP or any senator for that matter. He'll want to keep his face. The nominees to carry their own cross.

In fact, he may be monitoring the nominees to ensure none of them go ahead to corrupt themselves or unduely influence the Senate members...

My tots sha...
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by omolami: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
pdp senators and Tambuwal should just mind their business. Lai Mohammed will later tell lies against pdp senators and Saraki. Buhari need not beg pdp senators because he too does not listen to apology and feels he knows how to solve all nigeria's problems. sure APC will use the soft landing if allowed against PDP . Senators must do thorough screening to ensure only credible nominees succeed

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by brilliant5(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emm... Sai baba... Dats d change we want na!!!!!!! Senators pls proper screening oooo. No ojoro. If dem no gud flush dem out
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by abimic(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is it only the senators we have in National Assembly? How about the House of Representatives members? Are they now relegated? Or Is it only senators that need approve while the House of Representatives is skipped? One need wonder why the upper chambers receives more of concentration than the lower chambers! Like the upper chambers is over hyped as this was never the case in the previous administration. Opposition is now relevant as formerly in Nigerian politics, they are more like crumbs.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by maestroferddi: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Buhari's pretence of fighting corruption must be the joke of the year.

A government of sound and fury but signifying close to nothing...
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abbeyme:

Well, if you say so.
Personally, I believe PMB won't want to 'beg' PDP or any senator for that matter. He'll want to keep his face. The nominees to carry their own cross.

In fact, he may be monitoring the nominees to ensure none of them go ahead to corrupt themselves or unduely influence the Senate members...

My tots sha...

Call it begging,lobbying,diplomacy or whatever Buhari cannot do without these senators else they would make life very hard for him!!whether he likes ot or not he mustlobby the senators if he wants to run a smooth government.He would need them to approve not just ministerial nominess but also key nominees like INEC,EFCC etc and also approve budgets of ministries

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Abeyjide: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
buhari begs who? Let them keep deceving each other.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by bloodkiIler: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

see painment grin

she-male bastard

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by jamace(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolcharm:
Beg? Kai! Vanguard can lie! Liar liar pants on fire.

If you had seen Akpabio begs APC senators e for be true.

Anyways, Beg o, Cry o, Force o....Sai Baba. The only Nigerian president since 1914.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by bloodkiIler: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
omenka:
Trust social media. Everything is possible. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. cheesy

Omenkata how far naa grin

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by seunterry: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
i refuse to believe buhari beg pdp senators its nt possible if u dnt beta thing to post abeg post cartoons we go like am
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by kingdompropty: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is Buhari also saying that stealing is now corruption? grin

I beg park well jare Sai Buhaaaaaaaaari.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Gbawe: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abeyjide:
buhari begs who? Let them keep deceving each other.

Don't mind them. The weak crook called GEJ never had to beg anyone to confirm the gangsters he nominated and we are to believe Buhari would do so? Nigerians love super stories that defy logic and common sense. People need to bear in mind that the legislative arm is probably the most corrupt, most self-serving and most irresponsible arm of government. These selfish 'tools' will rebel against a resolute and strong President? Let us wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by amusadele: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Built2last:
PMB is not out of order. It is called Lobbying in politics. Obama had to personally call almost all the congress men for Obamacare to sail through. Obama also lobbied the congress especially those in opposition for the bail out package after the recession to sail through. It is a norm in politics for the president to approach his opponents where he senses great opposition to his plans.

Dear Nairalanders, our democracy is growing by this act of Buhari. Checks and balances will be more rigid and no leader will take us for a ride. Indeed, i will prefer that any minister with proven acts of corruption should not scale through so that my generation who have plans for politics will watch their way ahead and shun corruption. Consequently, Nigeria will be better for it.

Finally, you are politically incorrect and outstandingly naive if you want PDP to die completely. That is not politics. Democracy thrives in opposition. Checks and balances which bring the needed change lies with the opposition because each party knows they will have to present their scorecard after four years. If you ask me, we need PDP to check the excesses of the ruling party, after all PMB was in the opposition for 16 years. So the wailing of PDP members is good.

One party system will keep us on a spot. How i wished PDP shared national assembly 50-50. Political lovers and observers would have had a swell time in the next four years. However, the current number means the take a bow and go will not work. All the ministers that took a bow in the past and went never delivered.

Guys democracy is hear...lets make it work and argue constructively not destructively.

Built2last said so.
dust
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Abbeyme: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Call it begging,lobbying,diplomacy or whatever Buhari cannot do without these senators else they would make life very hard for him!!whether he likes ot or not he mustlobby the senators if he wants to run a smooth government.He would need them to approve not just ministerial nominess but also key nominees like INEC,EFCC etc and also approve budgets of ministries

You got a point there sha. Otherwise, democracy won't be sweet
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You mean even the corrupt ones?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by criminalmindz: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abbeyme:

dont you know the owner of vaguard are you a learner. He only helped buhari win Gej just to take power from gej . He has aother plan, nigerians should know buhari is just the forerunner only. The interim one
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Not to offend you but isn't this quite foolish? I thought you stand for democracy? Screening has a purpose. Let that purpose have it's way.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by henryhino: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am surprise if this coming from PMB well its now trade by barter. If buhari will stop the code of conduct tribunal case btw sakari then his ministers will scale thru. Can wait to watch the drama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.