Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard (43492 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:
SIR why do you need to beg them? why not allow the NASS do their job? any nominee that does not make it should accept it in good faith. that is dangerous, before you know it they will also beg you to compromise, thereby we will return to business as usual. and that will be very very dangerous to the change agenda and harmful to the nation at large. so baba allow them to do their job unless you want to return us to business as usual era.
Exactly my point, the senators should be allowed to do their jobs
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Psoul(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2015
bilulu:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-list-buhari-begs-pdp-senators/

If PMB want saints as his Ministers, please he should let dat be d standard. He should stop pleading for someone dat falls below dat standard to scale 2ru. I have a serious doubt about this man's sincerity of ruling dis country. He is just out to punish some ppl, sect or group. I promise he must not succeed.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by Zamurano1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
I remember what Saraki once said "we don't need the President, the president need us"
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by athaboi(f): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
bashydemy:
What is the state of the economy when GEJ was there with his ministers? Things is getting better in 9ja even without ministers..
so u want us to remain as we were? So if d economy didnt get better during GEJ we shld not do anything diff to make it better? And wat are the things that has been better without ministers? Nawa oo pple sha
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
athaboi:
so u want us to remain as we were? So if d economy didnt get better during GEJ we shld not do anything diff to make it better? And wat are the things that has been better without ministers? Nawa oo pple sha
Well you cannot compare economy under GEJ to that of PMB now, also there have been constant electricity, the refineries are working. Corruption rate is going down unlike during GEJ where stealing is not corruption.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by cytellProperty: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na Story you still dey tell. Lobatan!!!
Built2last:
PMB is not out of order. It is called Lobbying in politics. Obama had to personally call almost all the congress men for Obamacare to sail through. Obama also lobbied the congress especially those in opposition for the bail out package after the recession to sail through. It is a norm in politics for the president to approach his opponents where he senses great opposition to his plans.

Dear Nairalanders, our democracy is growing by this act of Buhari. Checks and balances will be more rigid and no leader will take us for a ride. Indeed, i will prefer that any minister with proven acts of corruption should not scale through so that my generation who have plans for politics will watch their way ahead and shun corruption. Consequently, Nigeria will be better for it.

Finally, you are politically incorrect and outstandingly naive if you want PDP to die completely. That is not politics. Democracy thrives in opposition. Checks and balances which bring the needed change lies with the opposition because each party knows they will have to present their scorecard after four years. If you ask me, we need PDP to check the excesses of the ruling party, after all PMB was in the opposition for 16 years. So the wailing of PDP members is good.

One party system will keep us on a spot. How i wished PDP shared national assembly 50-50. Political lovers and observers would have had a swell time in the next four years. However, the current number means the take a bow and go will not work. All the ministers that took a bow in the past and went never delivered.

Guys democracy is hear...lets make it work and argue constructively not destructively.

Built2last said so.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by bummyla(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why beg them if they are incorruptible? http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by athaboi(f): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
bashydemy:
Well you cannot compare economy under GEJ to that of PMB now, also there have been constant electricity, the refineries are working. Corruption rate is going down unlike during GEJ where stealing is not corruption.
pls go abeg..dont hv time for dumb argument
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
athaboi:
pls go abeg..dont hv time for dumb argument
I know you don't have time to argument when you know am right and you wrong, GEJ say it open that stealing is not corruption....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Twin Sisters, Adanna And Adamma Ohakim Show Off Growing Baby Bumps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.