Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,793 members, 7,844,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 (42620 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Eleganza Industries Limited Job Recruitment, October 2015 / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by morbeta(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
vislabraye:

How did you get there ? Did you get a loan ?

My bro, is a long story. Sincerity and self control play a major key in my life. I was being observed by a white South African, who admired my skill and strenght forward life stly. When i was done with the Senator, he didnt waste time to employ me. I was taken to Ghana for a training. From there the rest is history. My advice goes thus, while dealing with anybody be truthful and plain mined. It pays.
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Aseneshii:
If I were you, I will not finish that interview, they lack professionalism, I wouldn't allowed people with low I.q interview me.

If they have low IQ, using their head should be easy
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by vislabraye(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
morbeta:

My bro, is a long story. Sincerity and self control play a major key in my life. I was being observed by a white South African, who admired my skill and strenght forward life stly. When i was done with the Senator, he didnt waste time to employ me. I was taken to Ghana for a training. From there the rest is history. My advice goes thus, while dealing with anybody be truthful and plain mined. It pays.

Sounds interesting. You can make an ebook about it. Lol. Just kidding. I'm considering doing something like this but I need more insight. Would like to pm you if it's ok.
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by morbeta(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
vislabraye:

Sounds interesting. You can make an ebook about it. Lol. Just kidding. I'm considering doing something like this but I need more insight. Would like to pm you if it's ok.

Okey
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Valendo:

To be sincere with you it depends on what you want. A standard business or system does not need you to be there for it to function. In order words whether you go there or not you money is going into your bank. This type of business might be very tough in the beginning but with determination and commitment you will set it up. Any business that needs your presence to function is not really a good system even if its profitable. You must learn how to make money work for you no matter how minute the return is. Once you activate that mindset or system, you will see what I'm trying to say clearly. When I say people should learn how to read meanings to numbers, some people took it lightly. The truth those numbers you see on a daily basis are telling you something. Those banks can read meaning to interest rate and that's why you see them fighting for more market share in terms of savings and investment. Get this correctly and you are on your way to financial greatness.
Thanks for the info thou i have so many business plan buh due to my financial status nw i am trying to be consider small capital business for a start
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by iguita: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
I think I totally agree wit you. They might be testing the OP
mupre:
Sorry to say, but the panel guys were so funny, I kept laughing while reading your post.
My candid opinion, you did very well in the interview, even your composure and confident level should also add to your grade.
I think they only did that to pull your legs, and see how you can withstand pressure in the banking job, especially when dealing with an irate customer.
You are the best student, so dey knew you had the answers to d questions, Dats y dey kept cutting you, just want to hear your response first.
People have faced worse interview than yours and dey still got the job, as far as you were able to convince them your good.
I wish u d best and dat dey call you.
Remember me in thy kingdom oooo.
Just cheer up, even if you are not called back, which I doubt, Gud has better plans for you.

My $1
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by vany: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Please I wish someone would give me a good answer. I was invited for the Zenith bank interview , but after the first stage I was the only one asked to go home that my Interview ends here. I felt like what happened why only me asked to leave out of every body. I have been confused ever since yesterday. I wish some here who has an idea can help me out. It keeps giving me headache thinking about it. cry. Thanks
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by 123papas(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2015
My opinion is that this kind of system can only work in thrift and saving society where everybody who has profited from the scheme will go back that as many times at the people who have contributed to his own funds. You can blame my mathematics sha but I cant model any formulae from this model.
Valendo:

See another mentality. Aren't you supposed to examine yourself within? To people like you networking is fraud. You are quick to judge even when you have not done any before. Now do you wanna hear the bitter truth? If you are not ready to lose money then you are not ready to make money. Money is like women. If money makes you excited it wont respect you and wont stay. But if you're calm with money, it wont want to leave you. Playing safe with money will not make you rich. I think one major aspect we the youths need to look into is the aspect of risk taking. We like playing it safe when it comes to money. My advice to everyone is to learn how to be a risk taker most especially calculated risk. Its not as bad as people want us to believe. We can surely make it. Infact I've learnt that the best time to invest is when there is uncertainty or panic.
Re: My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 by nelli(f): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Valendo:
It baffles me why our graduates like to waste their precious time. Why is it that people don't struggle to set up a business or a system that can give them a lot of money. Listen my brother formal education will give you a cheque while self education will earn you a fortune. Stop wasting your time, not even for a job you can be sacked at any time. There are numerous opportunities out there that can make you rich and certainly its not paid employment. So please my dear brothers and sisters think beyond this contract job. One problem I know majority of our youth face today is this "quick rich" thing. Believe me if you can think very well you will understand that its only a matter of time, you will say thank God you were not given any employment letter because most of the jobs out there are total slavery. I have ideas that can make you rich. Feel free to ask me. All of us can do better than this please. I look forward to a day banks will start begging people to work for them. This is possible if only we could think outside the box.

Oya am asking do tell please, tell a profitable business a professional graduate can start with no capital,and plssss no online business stuffs and starting small by selling 50naira recharge. Am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancé Just Lost His Job / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.