Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi (1293 Views)

"I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / My Nomination Came As A Surprise - Fayemi / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by MrImole: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
A former governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, said on Tuesday that his nomination as a minister by President Muhammadu Buhari came as a surprise.
The ex-governor said he didn’t anticipate his inclusion in the President’s ministerial list.
He told journalists at the All Progress Congress (APC) National Secretariat that although he was with President Buhari till about 4:00pm on the day the list was submitted to the Senate President, the President never mentioned it to him that he was being considered for appointment.
Fayemi, who was the Director of Research and Strategy of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, is one of the 21 ministerial nominees submitted to the Senate by President Buhari.
He said, “Well, to the extent that I was not told by the President that I was going to be on his list, yes, it came as a surprise. The President is a surprise master, let me put it that way.
“He did not tell anyone to the best of my knowledge and I would have thought that I was in vantage position to know more than others. I was with him for five days before then, I was with him in New York at the United Nation General Assembly and he never said a word about his list to me nor to anyone else.
“We came back to Nigeria together, I was with him till 4:00pm on the evening he submitted the list to the President of the Senate and I didn’t have any clue of what is going to happen. So, to that extent I was pleasantly surprised.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-nomination-came-as-a-surprise-fayemi/

Lalasticlala, seun

1 Like

Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
HUGE LIE FROM A LYING CANDIDATE OF A LYING PARTY!!!!

SUPRISED!!! DID YOU THINK YOU WENT ON A JAMBOREE TO NEW YORK WITH PMB

3 Likes

Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by Mogidi: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Very big surprise, that's why you practically moved into Saraki's house last week.

3 Likes

Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
"fayemi is one funny politician that can never win his own ward, he left ekiti with a debt of about $16B". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by AONO: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
This must be the lie of the year
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by ademega(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
source?
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by stevealibi: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Big lie raise 2 power 3

1 Like

Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by iandatian: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
F lipsrsealed
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by seunfunmi33(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
who is he fooling
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by 4Kemzy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Apc and lies are like Siameses twin which is inseparable, even mere association with this folks can make the Pope a serial (Lai Muhammed) liar. The more they talk the more their antics is revealed. Nigerians we've been scammed.
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by tuniski: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
These apc goons just like thinking nigerians are dumbos. He never expected his nomination but, has committed his political capital into buhari project. Scammers ain't surprise sha na d way forming detached.
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by BCISLTD: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry Don't lie nah....who handles this people sef...
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fayemi just unseated Lai Mohammed as the G.O of liars

Why does APC love lying?
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by MrImole: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by funlord(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin

Well normally after much LOBBYING in the background usually comes much LYING in the public square!
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by tolustx(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
Really

Now I can ascert and BOLDLY declare that politicians take everybody for a fool. If a man that has been following the president bumper to bumper since elected can say something like this, I wonder what he'll do when in office.

I won't blame him tho, since Liar Muhammed is still in d show.
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
I smells lie
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by Agwoden(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fayemi wants to compete with Liar Mohammad. Lying liars on the same analog government.
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by chrisblack: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"fayemi is one funny politician that can never win his own ward, he left ekiti with a debt of about $16B". Quote me anywhere
you are a liar
recent verification by DMO base on the condition for giving out the bailout loan state's 18.8bn. For ekiti.
http://www.yourbudgit.com/infographics/states-bailout-package/
You can check this your self on budget it or CBN ,DMO's website.Stop peddling lies
OZAOEKPE.All liars Shall have their portion in hell Fi.........re.Even the 18.8 ban was collected not only during his period
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lying Liars With their lies again...
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by johnwizey: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Lying Liars With their lies again...
Chief wailer, hw far
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
johnwizey:
Chief wailer, hw far

Chief Wailer na name or title?
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by Bekwarra(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Story
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by biafranqueen: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
So these goats will just lie when no reason is needed!
So when you were in US shopping with our money and missing meetings he had no clue?

Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by ifyan(m): 12:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Whenever APC speak you will begin to think or ask?

Is the devil in any competition.

Y
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by omolami: 1:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Fayemi, you lied. You were 100% sure your name would be on the list. Prove yourself at the Senate, period.
Re: My Nomination Came As A Surprise- Fayemi by MrImole: 6:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Lalasticlala do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Shoes Used By Chief Obafemi Awolowo / Picture Of The Day; The Ingrate Arab Muslim / Biafra- Before The War Breaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.