Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? (2161 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by keemsleek(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
A friend of mine asked of my opinion when his girlfriend mistaken sent this to him on whatsapp

And den u will Bleep me and move on to another girl and den tell d girl u havnt slept with me too? bros life no be like dt o.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
keemsleek:
A friend of mine asked of my opinion when his girlfriend mistaken sent this to him on whatsapp

And den u will Bleep me and move on to another girl and den tell d girl u havnt slept with me too? bros life no be like dt o.

Ur friend na serial bleeper and liar?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by keemsleek(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
@masterchi not evertin u read is friction I read it on his phone.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
keemsleek:
Abeg Bros, we no wan read friction o. Friction wey fit peel person eye layer by layer. We no do.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
keemsleek:
didnt say anytin about fiction here. The message sounds like ur friend is a promiscuous liar.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm, op come again pls! grin
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by Greyworld: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
keemsleek:
@masterchi not evertin u read is fiction I read it on his phone.

So who was the projected receiver since the gf sent it to your friend mistakenly?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Greyworld:

So who was the projected receiver since the gf sent it to your friend mistakenly?
is the op sure it was sent mistakenly?
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by keemsleek(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
masterchi:

She said it herself it was nt meant for him was a mistake.
Re: What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You? by Greyworld: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
masterchi:
I tire for the guy story, it's not coherent.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Different Here? / What Hurts More, Loosing A Friend Or Loosing A Bae / 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.