Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love (1202 Views)

I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] / Unbelievable! Man Marries Three Blood Sisters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by ugbeda(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
I NEED OPINIONS AND ADVISE ON THIS TOPIC.
I MOVED TO A NEW APARTMENT AND MET 3 BLOOD SISTERS ALL FALLING IN LOVE.
I MET THEIR SISTER FIRST, SHE IS THE FOLLOWER OF THE ELDER ONE. BUT SHE DISRESPECT ME AT FIRST MEETING, SO I DECLINED. THE ELDER ONE IS A BUSINESS BABY AND I DO PATRONIZE HER AND I LIKE HER TALLNESS NATURE. UNFORTUNATELY I MET A GUY WHO SUPPORTS MY CLUB AS HER FRIEND EVEN BEFORE I KNEW HER, SO I DECLINED.
THEY BROUGHT THEIR YOUNGER SISTER FROM p/h, SHE IS NOT TALL, SO I DECLINED. BUT SHE KEEPS MAKING MOVES TOWARDS ME because OF THIS I TOOK OUT JUST A DAY AND SINCE THEN, SHE KEEPS CALLING AND SENDING TEXT MESSAGES WHILE OTHER ONES KEEP CALLING AND EVEN VISITING ONE AFTER THE OTHER.
WHAT SHOULD I DO.
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by Lastdonviii: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by Lastdonviii: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by iice(f): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
Na today? cheesy Make dem fall hit head tongue
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by essentialB(f): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2009
Story, story, story.
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by ugbeda(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2009
please i need advise on what to do, so that they would not divide or create a calamity in their family.
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by ohla(f): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2009
yes oh,story ,story shocked
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by zilosxp(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
if you need a complete movie script i think i can help you.
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
//
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by Ndipe(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
Na today? Soon, the whole town will be falling in love with you. By the way, contact an agent to market this script to Nollywood.
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by xavier3(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2009
wetin u dey try yarn now say u too fyn abi
guy no b dating site we dey so no dey advertise abi market urself
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by xavier3(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2009
if d situation is for real as u claim den do d ryt tin by 4getn dem al and dont go out or av anytin 2do wit any of dem. 4 obvious reasons known by al
otherwise u wil be deemed a family wrecker abi na sista splitter
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by TOYOSI20(f): 6:42am On May 03, 2009
Ndipe:

Na today? Soon, the whole town will be falling in love with you. By the way, contact an agent to market this script to Nollywood.

rofl!!! grin grin
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On May 03, 2009
iice:

Na today? cheesy Make dem fall hit head tongue
lol . . . .and make the Poster fall join.
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by rickie4us(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2010
this poster should try and write in simple English that we can understand. Brighter Grammar is recommended for you.
Re: 3 Blood Sisters Falling In Love by Outstrip(f): 11:48pm On May 07, 2010
Are you glued to them. What do you want to hear. Respect yourself and tell them you are not interested. It's not like you are looking for a wife. You are just looking for someone to sleep with

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Parents Instrument Of Choice For Disciplining You? / My Pregnant Wife Likely To Deliver On Her Birthday / oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.