Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business (10748 Views)

Own A Bulk SMS Business In Three Days With Just 30k / Let Us Set Up Your Bulk SMS Business With Just N30,000 / How To Start A Bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Oga okwori12,

Good morning.

Thanks for your post.

I do hope you are learning something from this thread Sir.

Do have a great day.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Okwori12(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2015
JosephPhilip:
Oga okwori12,

Good morning.

Thanks for your post.

I do hope you are learning something from this thread Sir.

Do have a great day.
I do sir
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
abbeysoul:
Thanks so much Mr Philip for sharing all these info but my question is can someone who doesn't have a laptop run this business i.e can someone do this bulk sms with a mobile phone?
Hoping to hear from you soon
Thanks
used my chinko,(techno n3) for this bulksms bizness,

1 Like

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
edited

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Eboy343:
edited

The 'L' is supposed to be in CAPITAL.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Good day everyone,

It's good you have other avenues to earn money in this bulk sms business.

One of such ways is to have the gsm databases.

It could be in different categories.

This enables you to make more money at different times.

I made money during the last election providing the nationwide gsm database.

I have a client whom I have setup two different bulk sms portals for.

She has been in the business of providing gsm/email leads for end users.

You can check her websites; www.sms9ja.com and www.premiumsms9ja.com

Simply tell her you are from Mr. Joseph Philip.

She has both email and gsm databases in different categories.

This is not solicited at all as she doesn't know I'm doing this presently.

She's also organizing a Closed Whatsapp Class on Digital Marketing.

You can read more about her class at www.sms9ja.com/class

She has over three years experience in this field and I vouch for her.

Take action.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by JosephPhilip: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2015
Good morning all,

I want to help 3 serious minded people kickstart their bulksms business.

For a limited time (between today Saturday 21st and Friday 27th), I want to give out 3 bulk sms portals for discounted fee of N10,000 each.

The domains available are:

- outstandingsms.com
- excellencesms.com
- profitablesms.com

If you truly desire to take advantage of this festive season to make extra income for yourself, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.

Contact me via:

BBM Pin: 2B6A257E
Whatsapp/Call: 08144303049
Mobile: 08098086797
Twitter: @josephauthentic
Facebbok: www.facebook.com/josephbigdreams

Thanks.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
Good day everyone,

Happy new week to you all.

The purpose of this thread is not just to increase your business expertise in bulk sms services but to also open your eyes to other businesses that you can incorporate into your already existing business and make good money.

To this end, the goal of this thread is to empower you to become a CLEVER MOBILE MARKETING PROFESSIONAL.

I will be addressing you henceforth as a Clever Mobile Marketing Professional. grin grin grin

What have I got for you today?

Please, check the next post.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2015
Dear Clever Mobile Marketing Professional.

Today, I'll be showing you another business opportunity you can harness to increase your income generation.

First and foremost, what does it mean to be CLEVER?

It means:

- quick to understand,

- learn,

- and devise or apply ideas;

- intelligent.

One major thing you have to understand as a Clever Mobile Marketing Professional is that you don't need to have everything before you begin to earn money.

START WITH WHATEVER YOU PRESENTLY HAVE AND WORK AT IT.

Stop focusing so much on your inadequacies to the extent that you write yourself off.

YOUR MINDSET IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS BUSINESS.

Stop focusing on the competition.

Focus on what you know and put it into practice.

Stop complaining about this or that.

I hope you understand.

Now, the business opportunity I'm going to introduce to you is this:

How To Make Money From Setting Up Toll Free and Non-Toll Free Numbers For Businesses/Organizations.

I'll explain in details in the next post.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
My fellow Clever Mobile Marketing Professional,

Have you seen numbers like 0800 ECOBANK and wondered how those kind of numbers were gotten?

Have you also seen numbers like 0700-MOUKAFOAM and wondered it means?

grin grin grin

Relax, I'll reveal to you.

They are referred to as Toll Free or Non-Toll Free Numbers.

Alternatively, they are referred to as SMART NUMBERS.

So, what is a smart number?

A smart number is simply an easy-to-remember phone number consisting of alphabets and numbers that identifies your products, services, business or organization in a UNIQUE WAY.

A smart number allows your businesses stand out and be remembered easily than that of the ordinary numbers of competitors.

Smart Numbers fall into two categories:

- Toll Free
- Non-Toll Free

Are you following? grin grin

Ok.

Let's move ahead.

1. Toll Free Numbers

A toll free number allows your customers call the business or organization for FREE while the organization or business pays for their calls.
These numbers usually begin with 0800. Whenever you see a number like that, you should know that you can call that number without paying a kobo. wink (Who no like free thing)?

2. Non-Toll Free Numbers

A non-toll free number enables businesses to easily stand out in the midst of the crowd. Here, the customer pays for calls to that business or organization. tongue tongue

Both toll free and non-toll free numbers are very good for businesses and organizations who are looking for a way to stand out and have more of the market share in their industry.

As a Clever Mobile Marketing Professional, how do you make money from the provision of this service? Do you need any technical expertise before you can offer this service?

Read On...
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
Welcome back.

First and foremost, you don't need any technical expertise at all to setup this service and make money from it.

Let me cut to the chase.

The company that will help you do the technical hardwork while you make money from it is MTN.

Simply go to http://mtnbusiness.com.ng/smartnumber

There, you'll see what it takes to set it up.

Note: For the toll free number setup, apart from the setup fee MTN charges, the client also has to make a deposit payment of N100,000 from which money for calls made to that number is deducted.

How then do you position yourself to tap into this as a Clever Mobile Marketing Professional?

It's simple.

1. Have a new website created for you that will encompass your business as a mobile marketing professional where all your services will be accommodated one by one. Apart from this toll free and non-toll free numbers, there are other services like Short Code Setup, Mobile Optimized Website Design Services, Ring Back Tunes Setup, etc that you can include

2. Create a separate page on your current bulk sms portal and write in details about this service and how clients can order for it.

3. If you have banners scrolling on your bulk sms portal, create another banner showing that you can setup this service too.

4. Do a local research in your area or online and find out businesses/organizations that can sign up for this service and take proposals to them either online or physically. THEN, FOLLOW UP.

I'm not promising but I'll try to see if I can do a video recording to show you how to get it setup for your client.

You are a Clever Mobile Marketing Professional who makes good use of opportunities.

Do more research on what I have given you here today FREE OF CHARGE and make more money.

If you need further clarification from me about this unique money making service, please kindly contact me via my channels below:

PS: www.outstandingsms.com, excellencesms.com, and profitablesms.com are also available for sale for N10,000 between now and Friday 27th November, 2015.

Thank you and have a great week.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by winetapper: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2015
On this rock I would build 10 story building grin
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2015
winetapper:
On this rock I would build 10 story building grin

Oga winetapper, I hail you oo.... cheesy cheesy

10 building story? shocked shocked
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by winetapper: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2015
Bigdreams:

Oga winetapper, I hail you oo.... cheesy cheesy

10 building story? shocked shocked

yes the info you share here na
Lifetime investment
That need almost 0.00 kobo to commerce

Continue am with you smiley
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2015
winetapper:
yes the info you share here na
Lifetime investment
That need almost 0.00 kobo to commerce

Continue am with you smiley

I hail oooo....

I have recorded the video and will be uploading it very soon.

Thanks for following bro.

1 Like

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2015
As promised, I have uploaded the video on youtube.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Fo5QT0f-A

You are a Clever Mobile Marketing Professional.

Apply what you have learnt.

See you later.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by smartlordestiny(m): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2015
I must commend you sir you're doing a great work God bless you
You can also check out our site www.realmnetsbulksms.com and see if we're on point its a fully mobile responsive bulk sms portal for those looking to join this business in all models mentioned just check http://www.realmnetsbulksms.com/index.php/reseller now like he rightly said pricing you see on our portal are for end users we sell at a moderate price for our sellers to enable them make profit our delivery is the fastest with few seconds your message is received (2-3secs) our setup cost is 2nd to nor when you see what we offer you 25k for a portal with multiple streams of income we don't offer you only bulk sms we offer you more and we will take your hands and lead you till you begin to earn our customer service is 2nd to nor always available to answer your every need and come up with solution. Not to boast its all of grace
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Ikegift4real(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
smartlordestiny:
I must commend you sir you're doing a great work God bless you
You can also check out our site www.realmnetsbulksms.com and see if we're on point its a fully mobile responsive bulk sms portal for those looking to join this business in all models mentioned just check http://www.realmnetsbulksms.com/index.php/reseller now like he rightly said pricing you see on our portal are for end users we sell at a moderate price for our sellers to enable them make profit our delivery is the fastest with few seconds your message is received (2-3secs) our setup cost is 2nd to nor when you see what we offer you 25k for a portal with multiple streams of income we don't offer you only bulk sms we offer you more and we will take your hands and lead you till you begin to earn our customer service is 2nd to nor always available to answer your every need and come up with solution. Not to boast its all of grace

creat a thread bro. mk yuna no dull dis thread abeg.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Clever Mobile Marketing Professionals,

How are you doing?

I hope you are making use of the valuable information been given here.

Good night.

I'll be updating this thread as soon as possible.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by smartlordestiny(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ikegift4real:

creat a thread bro. mk yuna no dull dis thread abeg.
Thanks Man I have already I was invited by the owner of this thread to check it out so I only ask for him to check out and see if we are on point but any ways thanks for your suggestion
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good evening everyone,

I hope we are all doing fine.

Are you getting prepared for the massive flow of income bulk sms business will be getting this festive season?

As I have continually repeated, this is one of the best times to invest in bulk sms business so that you can prepare yourself for the cash to be received.

I have sold www.excellencesms.com

I have www.profitablesms.com and www.outstandingsms.com available.

Take advantage of this opportunity now.

Keep being a Clever Mobile Marketing Professional.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Good day dear Clever Mobile Marketing Professional,

How are you doing?

I want you to ask me questions about the problems you are facing in your bulk sms business.

Whatever it is, I'll try to create time to answer you.

My joy is to see you succeed in this line of business.

If you have been following this thread and still need clarifications about one thing or the other, please get in contact with me via my contact details in this thread.

Thank you for everything.

Happy new week.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dear Clever Mobile Marketing Professionals,

How are you doing?

Happy new month.

This is that time of the year when you need to start making adequate preparations for the festive season boom.

Bulk sms businesses will definitely rake in lots of cash.

What are you doing to position yourself properly for this?

I have two bulk sms portals for sale at giveaway prices:

- www.profitablesms.com and www.outstandingsms.com

Contact me via:

PS: If you have any question as regards anything in mobile marketing, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Thank you.

PSS: I am quite busy now hence my inability to update this thread as much as I can. However, what I have already given out on this thread is a goldmine waiting to be explored.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Good day all,

Today, I'll be sharring with you a very simple marketing strategy that can enhance customer recruitment and retention.

For the purpose of this post, I'll be using my portal www.targetedsms247.com as example.

As I have said it periodically on this thread, it is not everyone that is aware of bulk sms.

Some days ago, I received a phone call from one of my clients who had bought my video on How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Low As N3000.

Due to the fact that I mentioned something about bulk sms in that video, she decided to contact me to know how she can go about it.

I told her to go to my bulk sms portal and watch the video I had produced to explain how she can send bulk sms.

This video on the homepage of my bulk sms portal stands me out in the midst of thousands of other bulk sms portal.

It gives me the edge as I have gone the extra mile to make my products/services more understandable.

Creating videos (Video Content Marketing Strategy) is a very powerful tool to use in your bulk sms business.

This same strategy is what many banks now use. They create videos that show their various products and/or services and how to easily use them.

When you walk into banking halls, you see these videos playing at random intervals.

If you don't go the extra-mile and become innovative, you may soon wave your bulk sms business good bye.

If you want to learn how to create videos for your bulk sms portal or desire me to produce such for you, kindly get in contact with me via my contact details on this thread.

I still have www.outstandingsms.com and www.profitablesms.com for sale at giveaway prices.

This is the time to position yourself for the massive money to be made during this festive season.

www.targetedsms247.com
08144303049 (Call/Whatsapp)
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello Clever Mobile Marketing Professionals,

How are you doing?

I attended a 3-day Web Consulting training last week and was really impacted.

I want to share one or two things I learnt.

First and foremost like as I have always said, TAKING ACTION is very important if you really want to be successful in life.

Don't wait until you have everything before you start.

Get up and stop procrastinating.

Even if you have failed in the past, it is not an indicator that you will fail again. You have only discovered another way things won't work out.

Another thing I learnt is that you need to have a system in place. If you want to really make it big and not just earn 'chop money', you must be willing to setup a system and also be able to automate it so that it can function seamlessly with little or no intervention from you.

You can still make money from bulk sms business before the end of this year.

Yes, you can!

I'm offering two people bulk sms portals: www.outstandingsms.com and www.profitablesms.com at a highly discounted rate of N10000 between today and next week Wednesday 16th December.

You'll get the following as bonus:

- Free 1000 sms units to start with
- Free video on how to start recharge card printing business with as low as N3000
- Free nationwide gsm database
- Free admin video guide
- Free ebook on marketing your bulksms portal

And most importantly; my ongoing support.

You can reach me on: 08098086797, 08144303049 (call/whatsapp), 2B6A257E

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello everybody.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by rotimileye(m): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Hi bros, thanks for sharing with us. Pls can u send me d downloadable format of the proposal to rotimileye@gmail.com. Tanks
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2015
rotimileye:
Hi bros, thanks for sharing with us. Pls can u send me d downloadable format of the proposal to rotimileye@gmail.com. Tanks

Thanks for your comment brother.

I'll send it to you later in the day.

You can also reach me on 08098086797 or 08144303049 (whatsap) to remind me.

Thanks.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Compliments of the season to you all.

How are you doing?

I have a bulk sms portal for sale: www.profitablesms.com

It comes with the following bonuses:

- Free 1000 sms units to start with
- Free video on how to start recharge card printing business with as low as N3000
- Free nationwide gsm database
- Free admin video guide
- Free ebook on marketing your bulksms portal

And most importantly; my ongoing support.

PRICE: N10,000 (Festive Season Slash)

You can reach me on: 08098086797, 08144303049 (call/whatsapp), 2B6A257E

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Sirpluv: 1:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Eboy343:
boss i av question to ask, i am starting this biz as an end user i already prepered a lots of proposal some had been submited while am coming up with more, but my problem is that my profit is at the range of 10-25 kobo per each unit which is very discouraging.
please how much do u advise i should sell as an end user? i do buy at the rate of N1.70k per units

Bro pls email me please, we gat to talk bro......
[email]bestpass1@gmail.com[/email]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make At Leat $100 Monthly Through Amazon Kindle Publishing / Professional Cv/resume??? / How To Send A Customized Sms With Your Own Branded Name To Any Mobile Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.