Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones (1777 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by pet4ril(f): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Okobaba1:

Have woken up and that is the reason for this message. Buhari shd be aware that the era we are nw is an era of stones. He shd be ready. Ask jonathan wat he experienced in the north.
grin grin grin thank God you are awake
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by sol2galay: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2015
NextGovernor:

I agree with you. Kayode Fayemi and Ogbonnaya Onu are technocratic thieves. Go find out about the regime of Ogbonnaya as Governor way back and thank God you must have still remember Fayemi's time who spent billions purchasing a bed. lol. Technocrat my foot.

any body can just wake up and spew any rubbish, no thanks to this faceless forum. I know u re not born during the time of Ogbonnaya Onu as Abia state governor,but I challenge u to go and ask ur elderly folks how he faired in his regime and who was the best governor during his time. or still make a research and outline any fraudulent activities recorded against him than to be here painting an innocent man black just to suite ur ego.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Should Prepare For Stones by Okobaba1(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
pet4ril:
grin grin grin thank God you are awake

Yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Casket That Was Used To Bury A Rich Man In Anambra [photo] / Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? / Is Bukola Saraki Fighting A Lost Battle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.