Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London (4830 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts "Afonjas" On Diezani Madueke Alleged $94 Billion Loot / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by chimere66: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Press men have discovered some of Alison-Madueke's properties in UK.These are photos of some of former Petroleum Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke's properties in the UK.Photos were supplied by Jeremy Weate who went looking for one but uncovered more than he bargained for.

Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by Zozot: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by Mynd44: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Will the lies and silly accusations ever end?

This is boring

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by bokohalal(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Minister of External Housing affairs.
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by amii131(f): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2015
This one even small some of our greedy politicians have much more than this

I no blame all of them we don't have rules in this nation
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by Firefire(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Change is here...

Lies, forgery, propaganda and caricature.

Short live the APC.

4 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by DaBullIT(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2015
If it's a blog I don't believe it
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by chimere66: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
If it's a blog I don't believe it
Bros I don't post fake news.I don't visit or post links from anyhw site.So any news I post here is authentic.I am nt in nairaland to mislead people
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by DaBullIT(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
chimere66:
Bros I don't post fake news.I don't visit or post links from anyhw site.So any news I post here is authentic.I am nt in nairaland to mislead people

OK
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by Day169: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Wow! Diezani. ..The devil truly wore Prada!!
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by iamakbar(m): 12:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op please don't just post things here. Don't insult our intelligence. Give us a reason to believe this. Reference/links et al
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by AdeniyiA(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
The woman is beautifully corrupt shocked
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by Nonybb: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lying Liars

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by Rixy007(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
And the story continues
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by drberry(m): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Come OP you guys should stop spreading lies abeg. E don do for una. How does these pictures show that Diezani owns them? Mtcheew!!!
Next please...

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by ckmayoca: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Egbami mi ooooo. Na one person get all these abi na one company get am.
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by ckmayoca: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
chimere66:

oyingbo can't lie na.
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by iamrealdeji(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
She's too corrupt,ugly heart of a devil but beautiful face of an angel
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by drss(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Later dem go say Deziani own london bridge. Yeye propaganda government.
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by alexlee50: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why dem dey lie like this?
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by Joeace3000(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Well this has become a case of joining the mob to beat the thief

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: See Photos Of Some Of Diezani Madueke's Alleged Properties In London by OnReflection: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:
Change is here...

Lies, forgery, propaganda and caricature.

Short live the APC.

^^^Leaving the infestation of leprosy behind to chase after house flies - the perennial problem of conflicted TANoids.

Investigators told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Alison- Madueke owns a number of properties in the United Kingdom and the United States, under a variety of names, often those of her family. One property, located in London at 22 Parkwood, St. Edmunds Terrace, St John's Wood, London, NW8 7QQ is registered in the name of her mother, Beatrice Agama. Her younger brother, Timi John Agama, has a property registered under his name at 67, Wades Hill, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 1AU.

The former minister’s elder brother, Bishop Agama, has a property located at 27 Tavistock Square, Holburn, London, WC1H 9HH registered to his name.

In the United States, the former Petroleum Minister owns three properties that are registered under her maiden name, Diezani K. Agama. They include a posh apartment located at 1220 West Highway, Silver Spring, Maryland, with the zip code of 20910. Her son, Ugonna Madueke, has at least three properties registered in his name, two in Virginia and one in Maryland. The former minister’s son’s properties in Virginia are located at 11711 Scooter Lane, Fairfax, VA 22030, and 4227 Summit Manor Ct, Fairfax, VA 22033. His property in Maryland is at 13116 Silver Maple Ct, Bowie, MD 20715.

Source: [url]http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/05/how-nigeria%E2%80%99s-ex-minister-petroleum-madueke-laundered-looted-money-her-accomplices[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Exclusive Pictures Of Donald Trump's Mansion Decorated With 24k Gold / List Of Countries That Fought Against Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.