Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media (20337 Views)

Cee-C Visits FIRS Office Abuja, Says 'Don't Forget To Pay Your Tax' / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / 5 Major Nigerian Celebrities That Are Freaking Rich But Don't Flaunt It(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by sparkleRed(f): 9:58am On Oct 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Akuko! Na she flaunt pass sef undecided

hian remember its was always a mr x without a face until some pple went to dig out mr x face grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2015
5 comments and it's already on frontpage. What's with nairaland and tonto dikeh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by sandrajazmin(f): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Kk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Marriage is good o.
TOTO TO LET is now born again after wedding.[/size] grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Sijo01(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2015
She did not flunt hers till after her intro. Mr. X was a mystery man before.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by skedy1(m): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2015
macaranta:
Talk is cheap..

As cheap as it is,they shouldn't talk 4 free cos this is not Viber!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by ammyluv2002(f): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

hian remember its was always a mr x without a face until some pple went to dig out mr x face grin
She can't do without flaunting. It's in her blood grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by sparkleRed(f): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2015
ammyluv2002:
She can't do without flaunting. It's in her blood grin

I dare say its in every gals blood though some re louder dan the other
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Propounder(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2015
WHɑ† the phurq is that lady saying? For crying out loud, if its ɑ genuine relationship, then you should gain pride in showing off anywhere...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by ElFenomeno1: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Fu..cking hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by yemstok(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Michellla:
didnt she post one with her hubby yesterday?
she sha likes contradicting herself.

She just realised ni. i'm watching her closely now.if she should flaunt her relationship hence, I'd smack her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by happykidArotiba(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2015
chinoasa:
No be people way get relationship dey fluent em....
As for me *sipping hot coffee*
is dis a form of advert?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by nerdfrost(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Tonto gerrout. See who dey advise person because u don finally marry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by repogirl(f): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2015
I think she is speaking to herself. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by ammyluv2002(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

I dare say its in every gals blood though some re louder dan the other
Lol....not every gal. I hate it with passion but like it when others flaunt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Propounder(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
tintingz:
No one knows who Toto Dikeh is/was dating until she got engaged, you guys should chill.

I support her words, this is common among our ladies...you will see them posting their "boyfriend" pics all over social media.

I don't know why they do this but it is silly to start posting a pic of someone that hasn't propose marriage to you.
undecided

Is it all relationships that get †o the stage of proposal that ends in marriage, and for crying out loud, there are some mere relationships that are sweeter than marriages, I'm sorry †o say...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Kingsean(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
she is correct. absolutely
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by bukatyne(f): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
tintingz:
No one knows who Toto Dikeh is/was dating until she got engaged, you guys should chill.

I support her words, this is common among our ladies...you will see them posting their "boyfriend" pics all over social media.

I don't know why they do this but it is silly to start posting a pic of someone that hasn't propose marriage to you.
undecided

You are right

IT was always Mr. X till her wedding day

Well, I agree with her on this

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Propounder:

Is it all relationships that get †o the stage of proposal that ends in marriage, and for crying out loud, there are some mere relationships that are sweeter than marriages, I'm sorry †o say...
Atleast 85% marraige proposal is succesful.

There are reasons someone should be careful when posting their boyfriend/girlfriend pic all over internet.

A girl is not yet engaged to her boyfriend she's already posting his pic on social media while their are still many suitors, what if she breakeup with her boyfriend how does she want her suitors to make a move?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by M4gunners: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2015
See who is talking.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by DrGroove(f): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2015
tintingz:

undecided
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by DrGroove(f): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Tonto is 100% right
The ladies are usually the ones at loss after flaunting boyfriends on social media
A guy can flaunt 100 ladies,another 100 ladies + the flaunted 100 will struggle n fight to marry him

but for the lady,em em em.if it doesn't work,sorry.everybody will know who bleeped n dumped her..and potential suitors wil vamoose.

Tonto never flaunted her relationship wt church hill online.Nobody had idea who she was dating.she pulled some stunts to deceive people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Macgreat(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
how about all those time she posted picture of her cooking?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
people take advice from toto decay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by OyinMIXmola(f): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
tintingz:

undecided
100 hails for u alone,I see sense nd maturity in ur words..kippirup

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by bummyla(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
madam practice what you preach! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Propounder:

you deserve a gold medal for this. I actually felt reluctant to respond to that post when i saw it.

The truth is, this over emphasizing on marriage is hurting us already. For us, marriage should be the ultimate goal. We should not forget that the need to get married is not inherent in the human being. What is inherent in the human being, is the desire to find a companion/partner of the opposite sex. Marriage is just society's WISE way to control and manage itself.

While marriage is a good thing in itself and we should desire it, i believe people should try to enjoy themselves. And by "enjoy", i do not mean immorality (i just cannot understand why the word "enjoy" should bring to the mind of the moralist religious man, immorality).

Like i tell people, please take your time to look for a good relationship. If you've found it, then you can think of marriage, if you want. But if after you've struck that relationship and you just don't feel like signing some marriage certificate, then its ok to go on that way. You may choose to have children together and you may choose not to.

If you are single now and you are being worried about your biological clock, or you are a man and you don't want to be paying school fees in your sixties and seventies, you may want to have your child now through one of the many fair ways there are then, you can take the rest of your life to look for love.

It shouldn't matter when you find that love as people in their 80s still find love and at that time, they still get married. Who says we, who got married several decades before them, are more fulfiled?

Please try as much as possible to stay healthy in the mind, body and spirit as you go about your singlehood.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Propounder(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2015
tintingz:
Atleast 85% marraige proposal is succesful.

There are reasons someone should be careful when posting their boyfriend/girlfriend pic all over internet.

A girl is not yet engaged to her boyfriend she's already posting his pic on social media while their are still many suitors, what if she breakeup with her boyfriend how does she want her suitors to make a move?

Very true but, common, you can't tell people not †o express H☺w they feel in their relationship just because of the fear of being rejected by ɑ potential suitor who's observing from afar lolzz... Common
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by Propounder(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2015
craziebone:

you deserve a gold medal for this. I actually felt reluctant to respond to that post when i saw it.

The truth is, this over emphasizing on marriage is hurting us already. For us, marriage should be the ultimate goal. We should not forget that the need to get married is not inherent in the human being. What is inherent in the human being, is the desire to find a companion/partner of the opposite sex. Marriage is just society's WISE way to control and manage itself.

While marriage is a good thing in itself and we should desire it, i believe people should try to enjoy themselves. And by "enjoy", i do not mean immorality (i just cannot understand why the word "enjoy" should bring to the mind of the moralist religious man, immorality).

Like i tell people, please take your time to look for a good relationship. If you've found it, then you can think of marriage, if you want. But if after you've struck that relationship and you just don't feel like signing some marriage certificate, then its ok to go on that way. You may choose to have children together and you may choose not to.

If you are single now and you are being worried about your biological clock, or you are a man and you don't want to be paying school fees in your sixties and seventies, you may want to have your child now through one of the many fair ways there are then, you can take the rest of your life to look for love.

It shouldn't matter when you find that love as people in their 80s still find love and at that time, they still get married. Who says we, who got married several decades before them, are more fulfiled?

Please try as much as possible to stay healthy in the mind, body and spirit as you go about your singlehood.

Bro, you deserve ɑn award for this post

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by mctowel01: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why I don't believe sht people say on social media. Despite this post, Tonto dikeh has revealed and talked more crap about her relationship in the last few weeks.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media by dsocioemmy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
kaiii... See her life today. social media marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election / Comedian, Amb. Wahala Who Mimicks Former First Lady Urges Women To Vote (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Blasted For Asking A Question About Men Who Use Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.