Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Mentality Of Nigerians Towards The Military And The Police Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mentality Of Nigerians Towards The Military And The Police Force (493 Views)

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) / Troop Foils Boko Haram Attack On Military And Civilians (photos) / A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentality Of Nigerians Towards The Military And The Police Force by xplicite(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
I was with some pals yesterday,and an arguement came up,between the military and police.i was surprised to hear some peeps say the following about the nigeria military...
1)that a military man(recruite) can beat up a Police dpo
2)that military can declare a state of emergency...
3)a military man can beat up a civillian and arrest a civillian for little or no reason.....
This life na wa....
Because i dont seem to understand the mentality of some of our citizens.....
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians Towards The Military And The Police Force by ernesty20(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2015
xplicite:
I was with some pals yesterday,and an arguement came up,between the military and police.i was surprised to hear some peeps say the following about the nigeria military...
3)a military man can beat up a civillian and arrest a civillian for little or no reason.....
This life na wa....
so how does it affect the price of garri?
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians Towards The Military And The Police Force by xplicite(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
ernesty20:
so how does it affect the price of garri?
Am afraid to say these but it do,one way or the other....
Having youths who are trained to argue irrationally
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians Towards The Military And The Police Force by ernesty20(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
xplicite:
Am afraid to say these but it do,one way or the other....
Having youths who are trained to argue irrationally
u cannot be serious. I swear by buhari poo shocked
Re: Mentality Of Nigerians Towards The Military And The Police Force by nwadiuko1(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
xplicite:
This life na wa....
try do anyhow where military man dey....maybe you l get your answer

(1) (Reply)

Again: Bokoharam Attacks Two Mosques In Borno, Kills Worshipers / El-rufai Suspends Kaduna North Local Govt Interim Chairman Alhaji kurfi / The Great White Shark!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.