Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life (789 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Money, Sex, Fun, Health: #WhatDoWomenWant? Trends On Twitter; Nigerians React / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life by Bale1(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Money, sex and drugs are to me the holy trinity of the beginning of failure in the life of a young.The ability to control the need for them gives your direction to success in life.
Money is good no doubt but the need for quick and easy money led to various vices evident in nigeria today and is largely responsible for the waywardness of our youths
Sex is the motivating drive for the nigeria youth of now day especially the guys.The pursuit of please if not checked leads to unwanted implications and is one quick way to start failing in life.Drugs is connected with sex and money.
drop your comment after reading my piece.
Re: Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life by yomi007k(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Use these 3 effectively and u will be a demi-god.

1 Like

Re: Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2015
OP, three questions
- Are you a youth?

- Don't you have s*xual urges??

- Don't you want money

Now, when you had sexual urges and wanted money, did you take drugs Smh for you OP, SMH for you
Re: Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life by Bale1(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
yomi007k:
Use these 3 effectively and u will be a demi-god.
yeah......but how many really have it under control, talkless of using it effectively? nice contribution any way
Re: Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life by Bale1(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
SirWere:
OP, three questions
- Are you a youth?

- Don't you have s*xual urges??

- Don't you want money

Now, when you had sexual urges and wanted money, did you take drugs Smh for you OP, SMH for you
my answer is Yes to all the question but there is a need to purse them with some level of decency and control.
Drug is related to sex and money in the sense that money is needed to buy drugs and it reinforces and give you lack of control over your sexual desire
Re: Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life by yomi007k(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Bale1:
yeah......but how many really have it under control, talkless of using it effectively? nice contribution any way
Very few ofcos.

Majority perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Money,sex,drugs And Their Implication On Success In Life by Bale1(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2015
yomi007k:
Very few ofcos.
Majority perish for lack of knowledge.
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable And Sustainable / Help Me, The Father Of My Child Left Me Because His Mother Hates Igbo. / OMG.!! Lady Wears Dress Made With CONDOMS To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.