Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. (595 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu / See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. by Simplefaithy(m): 11:39am On Oct 07, 2015
I used to think the statement above can never be true. But I was wrong. And now I know.
In the light of the remarkable achievements by some corrupt Nigerian women of substance, I hereby tender an unreserved apology and sing their praises:

1. Diezani Alison-Madueke I hail you! You proved me wrong by being at the centre of every embezzlement scandals that took place in the NNPC plus being accused of spending N10b of state funds to charter, operate and maintain a jet for her personal use. I even hear say your kain stealing don enter first for Guinness Book of Records.

2. Ngozi Okondo-Iweala how ya side? Thank you for proving me wrong with your abracadabra "fraudonomics" policies plus being accused of stealing $1b while serving as finance minister in Jonathan’s administration. Few weeks ago, you were demanded to explain the whereabout of the $1.005b loan obtained from China in 2012 under Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan. We still dey wait for proper explanation, madam.

3. Marilyn Ogar nko? My Ex-madam DSS with all your stern look, toughness and the demand of your office, you still had the time to play "politricks" and in the process collected bribes shortly before the governorship elections in Osun state from the Petroleum Products Marketing Company to supply lorry-loads of dual purpose kerosene.

I hail you our women of substance. Women dey try sha o!

I never finish o!

4. Madam Toyin Saraki, the able wife of the Senate President. I see your hand too. Not long ago you were invited by the EFCC to explain the strange inflow of funds into companies where you had interests when your husband was the governor of Kwara state. So you and your hubby dey do "love in Tokyo" and partnership for corruption.

5. Stela Oduah all my hands are up in praise of you o. You try for thief nor be small. When will you start driving the two bulletproof BMW cars you bought at inflated cost of N255m? You try so tey, you even got a court order restraining the EFCC from arresting and charging you to court.

6. Zainab Dakingari well done Hajia. I never knew that behind the hijab (veil) you always wear, you still see money well well so tey you were allegedly involved in a fraud worth N2b during your husband’s tenure as governor of Kebbi state. As the daughter of former President Umaru Yar’ Adua, will he be proud of you wherever he is?

7. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello. Beeni, I dey throway salute o. You too were embroiled in a money laundering scandal worth N300m. But you said the money given to you by the Ministry of Health was spent for a bribe given to the members of the Senate Committee on Health. Bribe ke? Haba!

I still dey sing praises of Nigerian women of timbre and calibre o. I mean those who are proving that, "anything a man can do, a woman can do better."

8. Patricia Olubunmi Etteh. Thumbs up my ex-Speaker of the Nigerian House of Representatives for spending N628m on renovations of your official residence and that of your deputy plus buying 12 official cars for the House of Representatives. I never knew car purchasing was part of your duty o!

9. Cecilia Ibru. I bow in awe of you. You try nor be small. You were said to be involved in one of the biggest female corruption scandals in the history of Nigeria, laundering of N15b and about 120 other offences, including insider trading, wire fraud, abuse of office, fraudulent abuse of process of award of facilities and fraudulent manipulation of the capital markets. As Mama Peace talkam, "Chai, chai, chai, daris God o!"

10. Dr. Ndidi Okereke. You have done well my ex-madam NSE. You try so tey for corruption dem accuse u of misappropriation of funds and fraudulent transactions including purchase of N186m worth of wrist watches without proper accounts and a yacht for N39m.

Haba Nigerian women are trying o. They are really proving that, "whatever a man can do, a woman can do lots better." And I concur!

Please, stand up for the Nigerian women of corruption scandals. Hail them! Praise them! Comment on them!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor T.b. Joshua’s Success Secret Revealed / How To Stop Traffic In Lagos / Saraki, Cct And Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.