Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity (1376 Views)

Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Mykel4God(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why many Nigerian ladies lie about being a virgin – Generally, I guess many ladies claim that virginity doesn’t define a good relationship & shouldn’t be a yardstick when choosing a partner, yet they lie about it for reasons known to them.
We shall discuss why the lie about being virgins when in fact, they are not

1. Because Of Her Age:
Personally speaking and general summarizing, a girl of 18-19yrs is most likely to lie using some slow logic to justify her virginity like she has never had s*x before when in face, she has done it before

2. Because That Is What Guys Love To Hear:
YES girls mostly lie about their virginity status because guys in question always mount pressure on them, therefore, they lie about being one.
However, an average lady is most likely to lie about being a virgin because being a virgin will make her appear innocent, respected & holy.

3. She Doesn’t Want To Be Pestered For se’x:
We are in an era where se’x seems to be the talk of the day.
Now that it’s now terribly difficult to differentiate those who truly love you and those who only want to get under your skirt, she’s most likely to lie if she gets to know that you are that type too desperate for se’x.

4. Because She Wants To Scam You:
Many ladies lie about being virgins especially when they want to use that as a leverage to get you scammed.
They will screw you up & get you dumped as quickly as possible when you are close to getting under their skirts.

5. She lies about Doing It only Once:
YES a lady who had it only once or quite a countable number of times, and has desisted from it for a very long time will still consider herself as a virgin just because her kitty is still very tight

6. Because the Society Discriminates against non-virgins:
Some people react badly when they know that a woman is not a virgin.
Hence, ladies would rather not deal with that reaction & may lie because of the fear of Being chastised or castigated.

7. She Wants To Portray A Good Image:
Another reason why they lie about being virgins is because they want to enjoy the benefit of what they aint worth.

8. Because Guys Attach Too Much Importance To Virginity:
Take it or leave it, almost all chic will lie about being a virgin if they get the feeling that virginity and crap matters to you.
The reason is because some d**k head always attach so much importance to virginity even
though they aint one.

9. Because You Not her Boyfriend:

An average non-virgin lady will flare up if you dare inquire if she’s a virgin.
She will be like, “Are you my boyfriend?, or what’s your business if I’m a virgin or not”; and if she decides to tell you, she will definitely lie about it because she knows that your chances of getting to know the truth is next to nill.

10. Feel free to add yours

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by martius101(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mykel4God:
Why many Nigerian ladies lie about being a virgin – Generally, I guess many ladies claim that virginity doesn’t define a good relationship & shouldn’t be a yardstick when choosing a partner, yet they lie about it for reasons known to them.
We shall discuss why the lie about being virgins when in fact, they are not
1.Because Of Her Age:Personally speaking and general summarizing, a girl of 18-19yrs is most likely to lie using some slow logic to justify her virginity like she has never had s*x before when in face, she has done it before
2.Because That Is What Guys Love To Hear:YES girls mostly lie about their virginity status because guys in question always mount pressure on them, therefore, they lie about being one.
However, an average lady is most likely to lie about being a virgin because being a virgin will make her appear innocent, respected & holy.
3.She Doesn’t Want To Be Pestered For se’x:We are in an era where se’x seems to be the talk of the day.
Now that it’s now terribly difficult to differentiate those who truly love you and those who only want to get under your skirt, she’s most likely to lie if she gets to know that you are that type too desperate for se’x.
4. Because She Wants To Scam You:Many ladies lie about being virgins especially when they want to use that as a leverage to get you scammed.
They will screw you up & get you dumped as quickly as possible when you are close to getting under their skirts.

5.She lies about Doing It only Once:
YES a lady who had it only once or quite a countable number of times, and has desisted from it for a very long time will still consider herself as a virgin just because her kitty is still very tight

6.Because the Society Discriminates against non-virgins:Some people react badly when they know that a woman is not a virgin.
Hence, ladies would rather not deal with that reaction & may lie because of the fear of Being chastised or castigated.

7.She Wants To Portray A Good Image:
Another reason why they lie about being virgins is because they want to enjoy the benefit of what they aint worth.

8.Because Guys Attach Too Much Importance To Virginity:
Take it or leave it, almost all chic will lie about being a virgin if they get the feeling that virginity and crap matters to you.
The reason is because some d**k head always attach so much importance to virginity even
though they aint one.

9.Because You Not her Boyfriend:

An average non-virgin lady will flare up if you dare inquire if she’s a virgin.
She will be like, “Are you my boyfriend?, or what’s your business if I’m a virgin or not”; and if she decides to tell you, she will definitely lie about it because she knows that your chances of getting to know the truth is next to nill.
10.Feel free to add yours

girls of nowadays no get that kind timw to dy lie again o.....dem sef wan Bleep
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by dharay99: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
misspicy... grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Upnepaa(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Virginity wahala everyday for Nl
I am virgin too, if you're looking for a virgin look no further a virgin is here
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dem gals be like

I dont kiss on the first date--na wash.

After clubbing i cant go a guys place---na wash.

witawt make up..i still ve a fine face-na wash.

virgin kor engine ni--na wash

The speed of these ladies lies ehnn wont cover the distance.-thunder.storm

>sad undecided

#YO'LO

Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
hmm true though, ur point 8 is so on point, well dat was then o, in dis time dat we are, i can tell if a girl is a virgin just by looking at her, we don old 4 d game so we carry award 4 womantology.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
its not that i can not lie, i can, infact very well, but who are you that i have to lie to?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by younghartz(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Cus if her mother finds out she'll be disappointed smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mmmm...ladies wud lie maybe bcoz they tryna avoid long interrogations and they are scared of being misjudged by their man...but using a word "virgin" to scam a guy? Well, I dnt think so but let juz say everything has a price... grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Mykel4God(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Mmmm...ladies wud lie maybe bcoz they tryna avoid long interrogations and they are scared of being misjudged by their man...but using a word "virgin" to scam a guy? Well, I dnt think so but let juz say everything has a price... grin
Nice one kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by misspicy(f): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
dharay99:
misspicy... grin
I aint telling no lie undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by dharay99: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
misspicy:

I aint telling no lie undecided
ohk...sorry dear. tongue grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by wordbank(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:
Virginity wahala everyday for Nl
I am virgin too, if you're looking for a virgin look no further a virgin is here
Chei u can lie oooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by chymystique(f): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Seriously, these reasons you listed above or whatever reasons doesnt justify why one has to lie about her virginity... IMO, even if you ve done it once you confide in your partner about the details and if you dont want to ve sex simply say NO.... No time to start lying about sexual status
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
wordbank:
Chei u can lie oooo
Virgins don't lie grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lie About Virginity by wordbank(m): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oyind17:

Virgins don't lie grin

Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him / A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women / Who Do U Think Is Going To Snitch