Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf (731 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Top 10 Hilarious “nigerian Chat-up Lines” Used By Nigerianguys / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by Igwe9(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2009
What a complicated situation, my little neice toasted an old coursemate of mine (a female) using my yahoo id, she told her how much I loved her, that she should not to be deceived by bad guys  and so on grin grin grin

Knowing quite well that shes a big girl and would find her act so shameful, I couldn't tell her that it wasn't me but a mischievious little neice of mine .

Do you know that  the poor girl used this wrong signal  to resign from her job  came looking for me in Abuja.

I was rocked  shocked when she called me that she was coming to my place in Abuja. I had earlier punished my neice for the act and stopped her from using my laptop in my absent.

I received this girl in my office but pretended as if i didn't  know what transpired in b/w her and the little brat on internet.

We only gisted about career challenges and what have you,I gave her transport back to where she was residing,  but never try to be romantic with her knowing fully well that such move may worsen the situation since i was never interested in  her even when we were in school and  she may be wanting to settle down especially with her secret admire smiley grin.

Without much ado, she later left Abuja to unknown place and unfortunately  i misplaced her phone number.
The last I met her online, i got to know that shes working in one of the Nigerian Banks but she  not happy with me based on the fact that i did not pay her much attention even to call to ask her whereabouts,

I tried to explain things to her, that i lost her phone number but she rather chose not to reply my messages.

I hate to be seen like that, so i'm asking if i should tell her what my little niece did to her. smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by IFELEKE(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2009
I won't come here to start a thread about it.
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by webpro(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2009
well u re beginning to like her my man. its obvious but its the truth.

show her u care n take her wit u. or leave the cheap chik alone n let her be.
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by Igwe9(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2009
IFELEKE:

I won't come here to start a thread about it.

You indeed don't know what it means for someone to be in a fix. cheesy
webpro:

well u re beginning to like her my man. its obvious but its the truth.

show her u care n take her wit u. or leave the cheap chik alone n let her be.

You should understand that this chik is an old coursemate of mine. You can never tell tomorrow, shey you know? Perhaps,  I'm happy with my woman boys
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by yme1(f): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
then you really need to tell her what happened between your little niece and yourself before things get out of hand

little matters like this can lead into some thing you never bargained for,so be wise
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by touchmeder: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
do you like this girl at all?
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by Igwe9(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
touchmeder:

do you like this girl at all?
Why not, a mere friend in school but not to the extent of  starting any relationship with her.
Shes a nice and hard working girl although not my kind of girl and I wouldn't want to start what i know i can not finish
smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by touchmeder: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
i would say since you want to have a codial relationship with her just tell her what really happned i mean ur cousin. for God sake you said she quit her job and came down and its like nothing ever happned she deserves an explanation especially when you still want to retain ur platonic friendship.

On the other hand if you wanted nothing to do with her again, let the issue and indeed the person go. with time she'd get the fact that you want nothing to do with her.
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by IFELEKE(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2009
Igwe.:

You indeed don't know what it means for someone to be in a fix. cheesy

What fix are you in?
The main problem here is you not knowing what you want.
Tackle that and stop Sulking.
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by Igwe9(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
touchmeder:

i would say since you want to have a codial relationship with her just tell her what really happned i mean ur cousin. for God sake you said she quit her job and came down and its like nothing ever happned she deserves an explanation especially when you still want to retain ur platonic friendship.

On the other hand if you wanted nothing to do with her again, let the issue and indeed the person go. with time she'd get the fact that you want nothing to do with her.
thanks brother
Re: What Will U Do If Some1 Uses Ur Name To Chat Up A Girl U Don't Like On Ur Behalf by Igwe9(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
IFELEKE:

What fix are you in?
The main problem here is you not knowing what you want.
Tackle that and stop Sulking.
Tackle it like how? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is It All A Game: ? / Do U Think He His Weird / He Doesnt Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.