Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! (7520 Views)

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / 10 Innocent Photos That Proves You Have A Really Dirty Mind At Your First Sight / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by missmary(f): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
vizkiz:

abeg I no mention name oh grin

guilty of one, gulty of all tongue

Nah am not fugly that i know
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by missmary(f): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2015
liquidmetall:

And you are not pretty
*lemme check the mirror* cry

1 Like

Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by missmary(f): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2015
missmary:

Thats mean
I thought its medium
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by SSpeter(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
missmary:
Well... Am not guilty of any of these but a guy has never paid my fare on a bus... embarassed
that means you are lipsrsealed
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by SSpeter(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
sanbells:
Well.... I think everyone created by God is beautiful/handsome cause we're made in his image and he isn't fugly. Besides dat, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. To you, dat chic might look so fugly. Buh to another guy, he's seen what he's been searching for.... Datz life
auntie bells but e good make we dey talk true ooo....4get say na NL for real life u wan talk say u never use ur mouth talk before say that guy/lady no fine even if na for photo....ahhh Ahhhh God deyo lie lie is becoming unbearable o
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by olamigbemi(f): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
No 7 Dats a lie with grade!
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by missmary(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
SSpeter:
that means you are lipsrsealed

I no for sure am not fugly... M not extremely pretty either.. I'll just i look okay
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by SSpeter(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
missmary:

I no for sure am not fugly... M not extremely pretty either.. I'll just i look okay
missy someone said there is no sitting on the fence..... that it si either I or nay... cry cry
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by sanbells(f): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
SSpeter:
auntie bells but e good make we dey talk true ooo....4get say na NL for real life u wan talk say u never use ur mouth talk before say that guy/lady no fine even if na for photo....ahhh Ahhhh God deyo lie lie is becoming unbearable o
lol..... Well I might make such statement. Buh what I'm trying to say is dat to another person, dat same person I called ugly is very fine. Depends on individual want
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Agreement Kor agreement ni sad
vizkiz:

lol, watin I do now ehn? I thought we had an agreement this morning tongue
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Blackeard(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
missmary:
Well... Am not guilty of any of these but a guy has never paid my fare on a bus... embarassed
gee...I wonder why
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Creamish(f): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Blackeard:
gee...I wonder why

Lol.. U just had to..right?
Re: Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! by Blackeard(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
Creamish:

Lol.. U just had to..right?
lol tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny / Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.