Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) (17812 Views)

Is This A True Sign Of Cheating? / The Qualities Of A Beautiful And Diligent Virtuous Women / Only A True Gentleman Will Know What's Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

YES SHE IS.
Well gotta give it to her, working 3 menial jobs is no walk in the park... In the USA where minimum wage is less than $10 in most states, yes you'll need more than three jobs to support smart kids in an Ivy League , esp. an unskilled immigrant like her. Good job Ma'am , you're one of Alisha Keys' SUPER WOMAN cool

Executives and healthcare professionals even pull 60-70hrs a week unscathed.... The reward is a.ma.z.i.n.g .. What's the brouhaha over 95hrs ?

This is why I never discuss gender roles and housechores utter crap... Get off your bum , work your ass and stop justifying poverty & how it's okay to wear okrika when there's opportunity for you to conveniently afford mere Ivanka Trump... All because you're a Woman. Sibesibe Na they (Lazy butts) still look scruffy and older than workaholics. why shocked shocked

May as well get yall hands dorty oh.

Madam Ewuro4, long time, how are you

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2015
bukatyne:

Please don't involve ever my family negatively in your madness again.

@ The rest of your post: I have never seen a more absurd post. There are a list of posters you defend and a group you don't?

Besides you asked me questions in another thread: where you defending someone else?

Absurd doesn't even qualify this.

This early morning? Lol. Next time mind your business and stop asking insane questions

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2015
95 Hours especially on her feet is not easy

If she is working 95 hours, when does she have time to look after and mentor her kids. Kids need a roof but they also need mummy too.
Sometimes one has to take a step back and look at the situation again and work out a balance between work and life
It is well.
Wish her and her kids all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by edwife(f): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Dyt:

Ignore ke
Mama the mama that knows it all
Pls lecture people like me that dunno

Tell what it is like growing with a responsible father and marred to a wonderful man

Maybe someone like me not lucky enough can learn and appreciate
Let me learn from the lucky madam

But truth is amoruyin

I wanted to ignore this but i just have to make something clear here.I see you are trying to shame me for praising my dad and my man but truth is you are not.I won't apologise for what i have,cococandy has a text saying that her husband loves her,anybody seeing that should feel irritated?Just try to make a poll and ask even the people you are talking to here if they don't have wonderful husbands....

I know where all this is coming from but just so you know,my post about surrounding myself around amazing men wasn't addressed to you.I was simply answering 2noisy post when she quoted me.

Very well said. Who knows her real story? Who knows if her husband is dead?

Who knows if she had those three children for three different men? She looks young to have kids in college. May be she was wayward as a teenager and now has to go through life the hard way. She looks Latino, who even knows how she crossed into America.
All I can say is kudos to her for achieving what she has. She has done well. No need to blame anyone for stuff we don't know

You shouldn't take posts personal because they might not be talking about you.I will be the last person to mock a woman situation.I was talking general and yes in my book many people with bad experiences are bitter about some topics especially when it hits home.Sorry if you felt targeted,not my intention.

You could have seek clarifications rather than trying to shame me for my blessings.It is well.
Have a nice day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Ewuro4: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2015
TooNoisy:

Madam Ewuro4, long time, how are you

I'm doing great thank you. How are you darling, long time.

Happy Thanksgiving kiss
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Edwife

Not shaming you
But in your post you addressed it like only those that's had bad fate with men talk little of men

Maybe how I read and understood it sha
And what does cococandy siggy has to do with this
undecided undecided

You can as well put in your siggy
In fact place an advert how he cares and loves you
Its no ones business

I ignored
But I only made comment on the issue of how can someone who has a loving father and wonderful husband talk ill of a man
undecided undecided undecided
So therefore only those with terrible experience can say or know some men and women are evil?
You simply amaze me ma'am

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Dyt:

You know sometimes in life
Men are the least of worries
Its just happens
Its not pride

Joker, then why blame men for all of your life's problems. Keep consoling yourself.

You made a silly comment and you tried to apologise. It should have ended there. Then you got backup, so you decided to continue your folly.

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

I'm doing great thank you. How are you darling, long time.

Happy Thanksgiving kiss

Been busy jare. Awon ara ile nko?

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Dyt(f): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2015
TooNoisy:

Joker, then why blame men for all of your life's problems. Keep consoling yourself.

You made a silly comment and you tried to apologise. It should have ended there. Then you got backup, so you decided to continue your folly.

I bet you dunno the diff btwn reality and sarcasm
My apologies were plain blemish/blemished/blemishing
*fill it in*
cheesy cheesy

Blame men?
shocked shocked
You actually think I am single
Searching and worried?
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by edwife(f): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2015
***Sighs***

1 Like

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Ewuro4: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Okay that's enough you two .. You know yourselves undecided
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by TooNoisy(f): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Ewuro4:
Okay that's enough you two .. You know yourselves undecided

Okay, I will stop. Message passed. Let peace reign and let's have good deliberations!

2 Likes

Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by Ewuro4: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
TooNoisy:

Okay, I will stop. Message passed. Let peace reign and let's have good deliberations!

Thank you.
Re: A True Mother/virtuous Woman (pic) by damiso(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well done to her .That is a lot of hours to be pulling on your feet though. Funny enough she might end up pulling the same hours or more sef when she eventually gets her dream of owning her own business. embarassed owning a business especially in the foods and hospitality industry ain't beans.

This life is not easy but what can one do but do what one's gotta do.

I hope those children appreciate the sacrifice.They must be very brainy as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Family And Adult Education / Help: My Wife Altered Our Marriage Certificate (Picture) / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.