Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) (3537 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by adesegun121(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello Admin Kindly post and share this on your blog.. And i need your reader advice, My story goes like this... After days of not blogging because of the lost of my Laptops and other stuff my caring Girlfriend brought this

HP Laptop for me to replace my stolen one LOL, when I open the laptop behold I saw this ancient HP laptop I use 5yrs back Hehehhehe this laptop speaker pass Home theater very loud and very slow in browsing,Most peepz out there know what am Talking about!!!

Now I don't know what to do or how to tell her that I don't like it or I can't make use of it

Whayasay bossess!!!

Please No insult.. grin

Source: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/naija-babes-are-this-cool-you-wont.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by redcliff: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Breakup with her! Dolt! Everybody just posts everything going on with their lives on the internet these days.. silly set of generation!

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
lol sorry. u are jx unlucky this time. try again later.
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by khassy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
adesegun121:
Hello Admin Kindly post and share this on your blog.. And i need your reader advice, My story goes like this... After days of not blogging because of the lost of my Laptops and other stuff my caring Girlfriend brought this

HP Laptop for me to replace my stolen one LOL, when I open the laptop behold I saw this ancient HP laptop I use 5yrs back Hehehhehe this laptop speaker pass Home theater very loud and very slow in browsing,Most peepz out there know what am Talking about!!!

Now I don't know what to do or how to tell her that I don't like it or I can't make use of it

Whayasay bossess!!!

Please No insult.. grin

Source: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/naija-babes-are-this-cool-you-wont.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

you lucky say she no give you Tommy Boxers serf angryangry

ungrateful boy... and to think she spent over 30K and you can't appreciate it shows how much of an ingrate you are undecidedundecided #NoOffeinse

8 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by Fozi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
You no use am stone am

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by niggi4life(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
U are just an ungrateful Mofo.
Nothing else to say

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Them qive you lappy you no happy

Na nokia 3310 she for give you
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by ojeota(f): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
She wants to break up with you.
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
ungrateful!! undecided berra thank her now,so she can buy u something berra next time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by val4sure(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
lol..such girlfriend is hard to come by,u get luck say no be singlet and boxers
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by gab264(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
adesegun121:

Whayasay bossess!!!

Please No insult.. grin

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove
Are u trying to display yaa level of greednes or wah??
For God sake ur cool since she bought it with all her heart.
And that doesn't mean that you wount replace it later.
Half bread they said is better dan none.

Ur lucky to have such as bae.

#Human greediness at it peak#

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by tjfulloption(m): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Break am for ground. Yeye

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by gab264(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol sorry. u are jx unlucky this time. try again later.
He is just being greedy datz just it.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
gab264:
He is just being greedy datz just it.

lol yea. he should be happy she gave him something at least. he should go see his fellow guys whom their gfs no jx send for gift matter. mtchew
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by Michellla(f): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
some guys though.
you not even happy she attempted to buy you a gift.
na ten naira cabin biscuit you deserve

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by menix(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
tjfulloption:

Guy u dey train squirrel??

U jst resemble one..
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by hatux: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
tjfulloption:
Now this is a bushmeat grin

#no offense
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Michellla:
some guys though.
you not even happy she attempted to buy you a gift.
na ten naira cabin biscuit you deserve

Hello
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2015
probably ur babe is an ancient chick and not used to modern facilities
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by HomieQuan(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Appreciate her...cus of d effort nd d money she used...... 8/10 women wont do dis..
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2015
redcliff:
Breakup with her! Dolt! Everybody just posts everything going on with their lives on the internet these days.. silly set of generation!
descendants of Esau
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by tafrica(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2015
I feel like calling this guy ugly names. So you have to demean that lady's gesture by coming to post the lappy pix and the story online? Understandable it may not serve your purpose, so you can't pretend like you appreciate it and strive to get better ones?
I hate people that act like this, you have just come to make jest of your lovely GF online. Go and confess and apologise to her NOWWWWWWW
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by techmart(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
j
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by wordbank(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2015
The mofo never jam gehs y him no go mumu, times like this naim some gehs dey run leave d nigga yet she stand and even support. Well I c as na way of promoting ur smelling blog sha, all hustle na hustle
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by HyDef(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
I'm disappointed.

She knew you didn't have a laptop, and that you were in need of one, and spent about 30,000 naira to buy you one, and now you are talking about how you don't like it? Or how you can tell her to return it? If you could afford a better one, go buy one.

Beggars can't be choosers. She spent her money on you. Appreciate it.

At least it's not on XP. :p
Re: You Won't Believe What This Lady Gave Her Boyfriend As A Gift (photo) by missmary(f): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Disappointed... she got you something at least

(1) (Reply)

These Bridal Squad Just Stole My Heart With Their Dasiki & Dabbing Skills / This Spaghetti � Cost 2000 To Buy Around Golf Of Guinea (pic) / I Love The Colour Of Her Dress, What Do You Love About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.