Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

* - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / * (19919 Views)

Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free / How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
saints2:
Just curious, I am not quite sure synthetic flowers will sell as hot cake for Christmas.

I am looking at mostly ladies items (shoes and watches and cheap clothes)
Children (toys, ben10, spiderman, etc)
Men (men don't freak much on christmas, so its hard to predict for men)

Nice work.

Please where can we sell those candle glass? My church is not catholic, I know catholic may be a good place, I just want a good idea
Bro, everything is all about step import samples and show to your church, and others churches, and tell the pastor that you can costumize it with the church name, you will be surprised that even your pastor will need it to be customized for the Caro night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Costumize this for your church, with the write up... .........Rccg nairaland parish welcome you to 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
tugrow:
Costumize this for your church, with the write up... .........Rccg nairaland parish welcome you to 2016
your pastor will preach about the blessings that follows it and tell members to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Please don't forget this ooooooo, best nairalander of the year, you can present it to your pastor as best pastor of the year, write proposal to company, firm that you can make customize award

Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
More photos

1 Like

Re: * by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
tugrow:
More photos
Wow are these imported as well?
Re: * by emilyone(f): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
How about Xmas decorations
Re: * by tugrow(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
iAmCharis:
Wow are these imported as well?
definitely , the good is that price will be reduced
Re: * by tugrow(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
emilyone:
How about Xmas decorations
like which decorations are you looking at?
Re: * by Mickeyj: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
I would prefer u meet schools and customize christmas wrist watches for the students n if you don't over charge them you will definitely get the contract.
Re: * by tugrow(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mickeyj:
I would prefer u meet schools and customize christmas wrist watches for the students n if you don't over charge them you will definitely get the contract.
this is a nice idea
Re: * by valchris10: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wish em a Merrier Christmas this year. Show them you appreciate them with a Christmas Video Greeting.

Call 080-94624-666 now to get a customized Christmas Video Greeting for you company, family or Organisation.

1 Like

Re: * by agentakins: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2015
tugrow:
Children things
Pls, can u kindly help with where or how to get this Santa watch. I have searched aliexpress / Alibaba but could not get exact type. Thank u in advance

Re: * by just2okworld(f): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Following
Re: * by boniquegalaxy(m): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2015
agentakins:

Pls, can u kindly help with where or how to get this Santa watch. I have searched aliexpress / Alibaba but could not get exact type. Thank u in advance

If you are interested in this please kindly let me know through my signature.

Re: * by boniquegalaxy(m): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2015
If you have interest in any of these kindly let me know through my signature.

Re: * by tugrow(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
agentakins:

search 1688.com, you will see it
Re: * by tugrow(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
just2okworld:
Following

Very good
Re: * by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Good
Re: * by Harmless1: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2015
tugrow:
Children things
can u help me import the Santa watch
Re: * by tugrow(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Christmas children watch is one of the things, we will import in group, so this watch is our target, so if you are interested, wassap me 08182581068
Re: * by tugrow(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Seeing is believing, don't wait till a church give you a contract, check a church with large population and customise items for their children and ladies
Re: * by boniquegalaxy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Please I need a reliable drop off service as soon as possible. Can you recommend someone to me?
Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
boniquegalaxy:
Please I need a reliable drop off service as soon as possible. Can you recommend someone to me?
Please explain your meaning , drop off service
Re: * by jamarionj(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Customize and personalize your products/items @ a cheaper rate..
WE CUSTOMIZE
-High quality silicon wrist band.
-watch (wall clock,designers wrist watch, etc.)
-business card /business stainless card etc
-poly star sublimation lanyard
-socks for school, pens,
etc.
-Lapel pins.
-souvenirs
-Fashion (bags, shoes, T-shirts, designers shirts, trousers, etc )
- WE CUSTOMIZE PRODUCTS/ITEMS TO OUR CUSTOMERS choices. Contact us Phone: 08069568209 E-MAIL: jamarionjglobalventures@gmail.com BBM: 567F2ED8 Like our Facebook page for more Updates of our products/items and information @ www.Facebook.com/jamarionjglobalventures We look forward doing business With you. Jamarion
Re: * by boniquegalaxy(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
tugrow:

Please explain your meaning , drop off service

Delivering items on my behalf.
Re: * by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
This is a nice thread for the serious minded... Busy mood loading... I will update this thread with that we did last year... But still on ladies and children items
Re: * by tugrow(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

Delivering items on my behalf.
Locally in Nigeria or from China directly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Any Need To Confirm Cash After ATM Dispensary? / Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations / New Bank Promoters Must Disclose Sources Of Fund – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.