Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

* - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / * (20043 Views)

Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free / How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * by tugrow(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lucwaizy:
This is a nice thread for the serious minded... Busy mood loading... I will update this thread with that we did last year... But still on ladies and children items
boss, I salute you, we all are waiting for your contribution
Re: * by Ayanfe2074: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lucwaizy:
This is a nice thread for the serious minded... Busy mood loading... I will update this thread with that we did last year... But still on ladies and children items

wow, that good, waiting for it boss.
Re: * by agentakins: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
tugrow:
search 1688.com, you will see it
Thanks. I found it .
Re: * by boniquegalaxy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
tugrow:
Locally in Nigeria or from China directly
Locally
Re: * by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2015
What I dislike most is long-typing, I will try my best to everyone understanding.

My sincere greetings to YMODULUS guyANDROID and the rest gurus in the business.

MATTER ARISING This is the same season where the serious minded make cool cash. That's why I greeted oga Ymodulus, he is my mentor in this type of business.

Main Point: This is the season flashy things sells for children and ladies. What I mean by flashy things are those toys (not really toys but things that serve a meaning). For ladies use your head. Recall what ladies were playing around with last year Xmas n do something similar with fantastic design. Drop your ideas on the ladies stuff and get more ideas.

Back to point: If you look around (your city), you will discover that there are schools that have up to 1000 numbers of pupils. Sit down, strategise on the products that will be a medium of advertisement for them, goto alibaba, search for it, bargain price with some supplier on customizing the product to your desires, request for a quotation from suppliers in alibaba, now you have know the price difference, products+shipping fee cost, add your interest on it (but make sure you know Nigerian local market price for the product before you conclude on your price, also make sure that your price is cheaper than local market.). Now you have known all you need to know. You may have upto 10 products in your proposal. Dress officially to the schools, church, business firms, bank etc. Ask for the management, talk to him/her on the advantages of the product to his business. Tell him that it will be customized to his desire. Also show him picture of previous work your team have done. If necessary drop a business proposal with him.

Some Products for Xmas gift: before this point I know some of you have upto 10 products and above in your head. Below are few. Santaclaus wristwatch, silicone wristband, gift bag, Toys for kids, PVC trail, key holder, gift cards etc. (you can drop more) all these things can be customized with logo and color as desired.

This Xmas almost all the churches will have program this is the season to make money with customize wristband for the church.

Tip: walk up to the pastor and discuss with him on customizing a silicone wristband for the end of the year church convention.

You can also customize T-shirts for the church.

I think, I have over type for now let me see the question coming. I will drop more information later, off to work.

1 Like

Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Contact that thread
Re: * by tugrow(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lucwaizy:
What I dislike most is long-typing, I will try my best to everyone understanding.

MATTER ARISING This is the same season where the serious minded make cool cash. That's why I greeted oga Ymodulus, he is my mentor in this type of business.

Main Point: This is the season flashy things sells for children and ladies. What I mean by flashy things are those toys (not really toys but things that serve a meaning). For ladies use your head. Recall what ladies were playing around with last year Xmas n do something similar with fantastic design. Drop your ideas on the ladies stuff and get more ideas.

Back to point: If you look around (your city), you will discover that there are schools that have up to 1000 numbers of pupils. Sit down, strategise on the products that will be a medium of advertisement for them, goto alibaba, search for it, bargain price with some supplier on customizing the product to your desires, request for a quotation from suppliers in alibaba, now you have know the price difference, products+shipping fee cost, add your interest on it (but make sure you know Nigerian local market price for the product before you conclude on your price, also make sure that your price is cheaper than local market.). Now you have known all you need to know. You may have upto 10 products in your proposal. Dress officially to the schools, church, business firms, bank etc. Ask for the management, talk to him/her on the advantages of the product to his business. Tell him that it will be customized to his desire. Also show him picture of previous work your team have done. If necessary drop a business proposal with him.

Some Products for Xmas gift: before this point I know some of you have upto 10 products and above in your head. Below are few. Santaclaus wristwatch, silicone wristband, gift bag, Toys for kids, PVC trail, key holder, gift cards etc. (you can drop more) all these things can be customized with logo and color as desired.

This Xmas almost all the churches will have program this is the season to make money with customize wristband for the church.

Tip: walk up to the pastor and discuss with him on customizing a silicone wristband for the end of the year church convention.

I think, I have over type for now let me see the question coming. I will drop more information later, off to work.
bro nice having you on this thread, little busy, will come back
Re: * by boniquegalaxy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

Thanks so much.
you are welcome
Re: * by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
tugrow:
bro nice having you on this thread, little busy, will come back
Thank you sir
Re: * by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lucwaizy:

This man poured out everything I've been ruminating in my mind since yesterday. shocked shocked
Re: * by tugrow(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2015
Lucwaizy:

bro, please what kind of items can be considered customise for bank
Re: * by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
tugrow:
bro, please what kind of items can be considered customise for bank

Key holders, gift cards, (welcome to 2016)lapel pin, PVC treal, etc
Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lucwaizy:

thank, bro please have you done this before, what is the search name in Alibaba

Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Lucwaizy:

And I thought it can be done in head quarter only, can it be done in branches
Re: * by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
tugrow:
Hi boss. Do you know of any website where I can order for selfie sticks apart from alibaba and aliexpress?
Re: * by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bros surveycash is viewing.

Kindly drop some tips for the boys. grin cheesy
Re: * by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2015
tugrow:

Yes, headquarter
Re: * by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2015
tugrow:

No, I haven't.

Below is the search name

custom sport muffler scarves
Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Lucwaizy:

Yes, headquarter
ok
Re: * by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2015
tugrow:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2984755_1906879fcscarfmuffjpegf2a50fff933bf6c502d2f4b381a9d81b_jpgd8b8f3e07f0641933abb8e83cc21b9f3
Do you have an idea how much these muffler scarves go for in Nigeria market?
Cc: tugrow lucwaizy or anyone that knows.
Re: * by tugrow(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
iAmCharis:

Do you have an idea how much these muffler scarves go for in Nigeria market?
Cc: tugrow lucwaizy or anyone that knows.
between 500 and 700 naira
Re: * by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
tugrow:
between 500 and 700 naira
Okay, thanks.
Re: * by saints2(f): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please who has idea on top selling items one can sell that last beyond Xmas and New Year period....
Re: * by Emerald65(f): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
boniquegalaxy:

If you are interested in this please kindly let me know through my signature.
Am interested in getting the wristwatches. U can contact me: emeraldconcept87@gmail.com
Re: * by tugrow(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
saints2:
Please who has idea on top selling items one can sell that last beyond Xmas and New Year period....
idea is contribution, share your idea and we will add to it
Re: * by saints2(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
tugrow:
idea is contribution, share your idea and we will add to it

I have oo, check my earlier posts.
Re: * by Punck4real(f): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Nice thread
Re: * by tugrow(m): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2015
saints2:

I have oo, check my earlier posts.
ok, I believe idea is coming
Re: * by boniquegalaxy(m): 1:19am On Oct 27, 2015
Emerald65:

Am interested in getting the wristwatches. U can contact me: emeraldconcept87@gmail.com

I have been trying to contact you but the mails couldn't deliver. Please kindly contact me through my signature. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Bars MTN From Moving Funds Abroad / "We Are Not Saboteurs" - ASSBIFI Seeks Safety Of Banks’ Staff, Property / 1million Naira Every Week Or 1billion Naira Now? Which Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.