Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,975 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Your “missing Link” To Dating Success: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your “missing Link” To Dating Success: (1319 Views)

4 Secrets To Dating Older Women!! / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys / Are You Open To Dating Or Marrying An African American Man Or Woman ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your “missing Link” To Dating Success: by sweetlove(m): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2006
Your “Missing Link” To Dating Success…

I'm about to tell you something that you already know…

I think you ALREADY KNOW far more than the average guy about how to be successful with women.

In fact, you probably know more about this than most guys who are “naturally” good with women.

You already know the “tricks”… and what you need to do to be successful. But things just aren't working for you the way you wish they would…

And… I think that you KNOW that the problem isn't that you need more techniques.

You have that part of the “map” down.

I think you realize that the problem is something BIGGER.

Something more intense.

Something more personal… and more difficult to face.

I also think you know that if and when you DO tackle and defeat this problem… and get this “other side” handled once and for all… you WILL achieve the success with women---and in life---that you were born to have.

And I think you realize by now that this isn't going to happen by itself.

The problem isn't going to “solve” itself… the pieces aren't going to just “fall into place”… and you will NOT have the success with women you are looking for unless you DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

The bad news is that this is never easy.

In fact… for most men it is next to impossible … and sadly… most go their entire lives without ever handling their issues and achieving the success they deserve.

I'll say it again:

MOST MEN GO THEIR ENTIRE LIVES WITHOUT HAVING THE SUCCESS WITH WOMEN THEY DESERVE.

Fortunately, it DOESN'T have to be this way for YOU.
Re: Your “missing Link” To Dating Success: by tartar9(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2019
First to comment! Thank u God

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her / What Can I Do? / Whose Responsibility Is It, To Make A Relationship Work? The Guy Or The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.