Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,471 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

The “magic Moment” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The “magic Moment” (1373 Views)

Think...... Let The Picture And Link Do The MAGIC / The Magic Of Making Up #3 / A Date At The Magic City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The “magic Moment” by sweetlove(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2006
The “Magic Moment”

It's magic because you'll see exciting changes happening in your life, but you won't believe it. At the moment it happens…

You suddenly find yourself awed by what's happening to you. You stop what you're doing. Feel a weight lift from your shoulders. And smile.

Why? Two reasons. First, any doubts or skepticism you had about achieving success with women disappear.

And second… for perhaps the very first time… you see an incredibly bright future unfolding before you.

Your magic moment might happen when you hear your phone ring… and you look down at the caller ID to discover that an attractive woman is calling YOU because she wants to get together…

Or maybe it will happen when you're hanging out with the boys… and they start grilling you for information… because they just aren't used to seeing you with so many attractive women in your life.

Or maybe you'll feel it when you are out running errands and see you a woman you want to meet… walk right up to her with ZERO hesitation, total confidence… and a knowing smile… and walk away with her phone number.

Several guys have told me they feel as if the world has become an exciting 3-D movie and they're the only ones wearing 3-D glasses. No one else can see the wonderful things that are taking place or the abundance of opportunities with women that lie before them…

Perhaps you'll find yourself in the middle of a wonderful evening with a woman you really truly care about… the type of woman you've been waiting your whole life to find… and you'll catch her staring at you with loving eyes that say YOU are the only man in the entire world for her. Maybe that's when you'll finally know…

I want you to experience your magic moment… and turn your life into the exciting adventure it is meant to be.

And now it's up to you to make it happen.

Don't let another day go by. Make the decision right now to create this new life for yourself… and don't let anything stop you from achieving your dreams.

It's time.
Re: The “magic Moment” by Nomswilli(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
Pls i dont get d gist.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The “magic Moment” by IbileIfe: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
The magic moment is when I get the text message that the woman owing me has paid me!

Money in the bank makes many magic moments.

(1) (Reply)

Am Far From Where She Stay! / How You Feel To Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Why Is It Dat Ugly Ladies Like 2 Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.