Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1671 Views)

She Says I'm Too Straightforward / Facebook? The Couple? The Boss? / ~Marriage: The Older The Couple, The Longer It Lasts~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vinshu(f): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
How exactly did you counsel them on when you are not married?

Btw that your dp is very suggestive
Re: . by saaedlee: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Dear Vinshu,
How would you feel if a girl younger than you sat you and your husband down and proffered solutions to your marriage crisis, and your husband ends up calling the girl day in day out; giving lifts; et al?
If you can sincerely answer this question, I guess you would know what to do!

Besides, the solution you gave to them, did it work?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol @ two grown @ss people taking marital advice from
a "youth".

That should teach you to stay out of old folks' issues.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
My own advice for you is to call them both again and clear the air. To save your name.

That's all. Don't threaten her or insult her.
Re: . by deniyor: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
you keep picking the husband's calls? why? Is that part of your counselling strategy?

Husband no get time for his wife, but he has time to keep calling you. Who is fooling who?
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Dear Vinshu,
How would you feel if a girl younger than you sat you and your husband down and proffered solutions to your marriage crisis, and your husband ends up calling the girl day in day out; giving lifts; et al?
If you can sincerely answer this question, I guess you would know what to do!

Besides, the solution you gave to them, did it work?

I understand sir but she did not see me with her husband. The times I went visiting, I made sure she was around too.
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
deniyor:
you keep picking the husband's calls? why? Is that part of your counselling strategy?

Husband no get time for his wife, but he has time to keep calling you. Who is fooling who?

I don't respond to his calls anymore. The first time was to thank me. The second time was to say Hi. The third time was to invite me to his office. And since then I stopped answering.
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
How exactly did you counsel them on when you are not married?

Btw that your dp is very suggestive

I never said I'm not married sir
Re: . by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
And you re still taking the husband's calls If you re the wife how would you react?
Re: . by wordbank(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2015
I don't get it... she confided in you to fix their marriage? Well shi.t happens, the best way to deal with a problem is facing it. Be the first to approach her and air whatever it is in your mind (if u r truly clear of such accusations with her husband) and stay off such matters
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2015
wordbank:
I don't get it... she confided in you to fix their marriage? Well shi.t happens, the best way to deal with a problem is facing it. Be the first to approach her and air whatever it is in your mind (if u r truly clear of such accusations with her husband) and stay off such matters

Alright
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2015
I believe the wife...................
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
I believe the wife...................

Boss is that supposed to make her feel better? And is that an advice? Commenting is optional to avoid insulting the person

1 Like

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Strahovski:

Boss is that supposed to make her feel better? And is that an advice? Commenting is optional to avoid insulting the person
Is my job to make her feel better?

How did I insult her.

She posted what happened between him and a couple and I am free to believe whoever I think is telling the truth.

If she wants to feel better then should go and help an old women in the village. The woman's prayers and good wishes will keep her happy for weeks.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:
Did you just arrive Lagos from Rome in Italy? Sorry, I am a very curious person.
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:

Did you just arrive Lagos from Rome in Italy? Sorry, I am a very curious person.

Ha you are following my location ? shocked

Anyway, Yes. It was a church event. We returned about 2 days ago.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:

Ha you are following my location ? shocked

Anyway, Yes. It was a church event. We returned about 2 days ago.
Good. What church event is that?
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:

Good. What church event is that?

The church is expanding. Starting a new cathedral in Rome. So we went there for prayers and other stuff.

A Catholic church
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:

The church is expanding. Starting a new cathedral in Rome. So we went there for prayers and other stuff.

A Catholic church
What is the specific name and the location of the Catholic church?
Re: . by Vinshu(f): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:
What is the specific name and the location of the Catholic church?

You want to come visiting? cheesy

ST. Theresa Catholic Church but I'm not familiar with Nigerian addresses so I can't tell the location.

Jesus Loves You kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:

You want to come visiting? cheesy

ST. Theresa Catholic Church but I'm not familiar with Nigerian addresses so I can't tell the location.

Jesus Loves You kiss
How many of the church buildings are in the location? If more than one. Are they separated by a commuter road?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'm confused on this thread

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do Say Some Girls Are So Useless And silly, I Just Get To Know Now.. / Man Explains On Facebook Why He's Refusing To Pay For His Step Daughter's Weddin / My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.